PDA

View Full Version : Romney most hated by fellow candidates!

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Let's use this info to demoralize his supporters:

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/romney-leads-in-ill-will-among-rivals/20080124070309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

TAMPA, Fla. (Jan. 24) — At the end of the Republican presidential debate in New Hampshire this month, when the Democrats joined the candidates on stage, Mitt Romney found himself momentarily alone as his counterparts mingled, looking around a bit stiffly for a companion.

S3eker
01-24-2008, 02:46 PM
... so they all band together agains Ron Paul in Louisiana?

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm surprised, I thought we supported the least popular Republican on Earth :rolleyes:

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 02:48 PM
DON"T FALL FOR THAT TRAP!

The liberals in the MSM are all for MCCain. AOL/Time warner is pushing McCain.

McCain is the enemy! Romney is keeping the race open for us.

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm surprised, I thought we supported the least popular Republican on Earth :rolleyes:

They probably don't count Dr. Paul as a Republican. :mad:

charger
01-24-2008, 02:49 PM
McCain is the worst peice of shit on the ballot followed closely by Judy!

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 02:51 PM
DON"T FALL FOR THAT TRAP!

The liberals in the MSM are all for MCCain. AOL/Time warner is pushing McCain.

McCain is the enemy! Romney is keeping the race open for us.

McCain might not be very appealing, but at least he doesn't want to torture you like that fascist Romney. A lot of people on the boards have forgotten the difference between McCain and Romney.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjPotBYZ6q8

syborius
01-24-2008, 02:54 PM
McCain is the worst peice of shit on the ballot followed closely by Judy!

these day I think it's more a tie actually.

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 03:00 PM

No. The only contest is between Rudy and Mitt. McCain is far better than any of them, and probably better than Huckabee too.

NoPants
01-24-2008, 03:07 PM

I see where you're confused.

They don't like Dr. Paul because he wants to change Washington and take away the Govt.'s free ride.

They don't like Romney because he's a jackass. Yeah, see it's totally his personality they find deplorable. There are even rumors that his own advisers think he's a jerk.

charger
01-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I disagree,

If Romney is that bad it is a 3 way tie.

Huckabee would be my choice if Ron wasn't in the race. Even though he scares me with some of his religous statements.

McCain is crooked and most likely caused POW to be left behind.
It is clear that Rudy and McCain have no respect for human life and suffering. Just like our current Killer and Cheif.

charger
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Just for the record.I watched the debate video you posted. I also seen the debate live.
McCain doesn't care about humans being tortured as long as it is not him.
He just wanted to give the viewers the impression that he gives a shit.
This man is evil.

Just like Bush and Rudy.

Goldwater Conservative
01-24-2008, 03:18 PM

But McCain has a great shot at the nomination and Rudy has none, plus McCain is surprisingly popular among independents and the anti-war. Huge AND viable threat to this country.

dsentell
01-24-2008, 03:23 PM
McCain is surprisingly popular among independents and the anti-war.

What you say is true, but completely insane. The anti-war sheeple support McHundred!

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
That is because they do not understand his position.

The last thing the MSM should do is drive out Romney if they are choosing between him and McCain, because Paul will still be in it.

If they leave McCain alone with Ron Paul, the good doctor will slaughter that crap out of him.

Cindy
01-24-2008, 03:29 PM
vote mccain most hated to get him up above paul.