PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul denies 9/11 conspiracy theories

Bradley in DC
08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ask911truth/diary/200708010001/

[I have no idea....]

????????????????????????????? [ ?????? ] MSNBC?FOX?CNN?????ABC????????????????5????? 9/11 TRUTH???????????????????????9-11????????? [ ... ?????????????? ? ?YouTube???Ron Paul denies 9/11 conspiracy theories???? ?9/11 ??????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? YouTube?????????????????? ? ?YouTube???Ron Paul

LibertyBelle
08-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Hey Bradley.

I know this has been posted before, and that people know what he said, just wondering what your purpose is of posting this again. Not saying you can't post about this as much as you want, just curious that's all. What's the motive? :confused:

Bradley in DC
08-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey Bradley.

I know this has been posted before, and that people know what he said, just wondering what your purpose is of posting this again. Not saying you can't post about this as much as you want, just curious that's all. What's the motive? :confused:

Sorry, in my post, it was all in Japanese or Chinese characters or something and just struck me visually. Unfortunately it didn't really stay that way here, sorry. Take a look at the link.

LibertyEagle
08-01-2007, 11:19 AM
I like one of those videos in your link. It's very powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6KNr1YzdPc

markpa
08-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Thank you very much for posting this it's the first time I've seen it. Once again Dr. paul is the voice of common sense and reason.:D

Bradley in DC
08-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes, very cool--and on a Japanese (?) site!

LibertyBelle
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Sorry, in my post, it was all in Japanese or Chinese characters or something and just struck me visually. Unfortunately it didn't really stay that way here, sorry. Take a look at the link.

It doesn't show up that way when I go to the link either, just a bunch of little square boxes. I do see an Oriental language at the bottom of the page though.

Au revoir....