PDA

View Full Version : HEY! Medved said he'd support ANY CANDIDATE who disapproves of the STMULUS PACKAGE.

wgadget
01-24-2008, 02:16 PM
I wonder if that includes Ron Paul?

I hope Michael Medved is listening to the debate tonight, and then we can call him on it....:D:D

ihsv
01-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Michael Medved would support any candidate who disapproves of the stimulus package EXCEPT Ron Paul. I think Medved would sooner vote Hillary than RP.

Mattsa
01-24-2008, 02:25 PM
I wonder if that includes Ron Paul?

I hope Michael Medved is listening to the debate tonight, and then we can call him on it....:D:D

I'm a UK citizen on vacation in Oregon. I've been listening to all the talking heads on the radio including Medved

They are ALL, without exception FUCKING GHASTLY

They pretend to be conservative......but they quite obviously aren't because any mention of Ron Paul is dismissed, callers are cut off and dismisses as cranks if they mention him.

I absolutely hate listening to these morons. Limbaugh, Medved etc etc.

They are all 'part of the machine' They are complicit in consensus political bullshit. Alot of hot air about how conservative they are and what a terrible state the country is in and then they publically state on air they support Giuliani or one of the other fascists running or the Repub nomination.

You need to switch that shit off and listen to some music or something. Your brain will rot listening to those morons

slamhead
01-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Heard him ask Huckabee just yesterday. If you have to drop out who would you throw your hat in with "other than Ron Paul". So don't count on his support. He will not even talk to Ron Paul supporters. Medved is a warmonger...Israel first guy.

Ethek
01-24-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm a UK citizen on vacation in Oregon. I've been listening to all the talking heads on the radio including Medved

They are ALL, without exception FUCKING GHASTLY

They pretend to be conservative......but they quite obviously aren't because any mention of Ron Paul is dismissed, callers are cut off and dismisses as cranks if they mention him.

I absolutely hate listening to these morons. Limbaugh, Medved etc etc.

They are all 'part of the machine' They are complicit in consensus political bullshit. Alot of hot air about how conservative they are and what a terrible state the country is in and then they publically state on air they support Giuliani or one of the other fascists running or the Repub nomination.

You need to switch that shit off and listen to some music or something. Your brain will rot listening to those morons

Quoted for the accent

Mattsa
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Quoted for the accent

Delighted you enjoyed it.

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
I used to be a huge Medved fan. He is a neocon to the max. He keeps referring to a "NAZI blimp". He was a friend of Hillary in college when he was a left wing radical.

Medved is tied in with the Israel lobby. They are endorsing McCain.

Check out his blog on Town Hall if you don't believe me. It's a McCain loveletter.

Mattsa
01-24-2008, 02:37 PM
You see, this is a major problem in America

Journalists are quite entitled to have an opinion, but if they want to encourage any serious political debate, they gotta leave their opinions outside the studio.

Unfortunately, there are very few 'professional' journalists in Amerika anymore. They are all pushing somone elses agenda. It isn't journalism. It's propaganda. Unfortunately, most Americans are too dumb to realise it

Before I'm accused of being so rude about Americans, I should just add, the situation in the UK isn't any better. Our methods for brainwashing the sheeple are just more subtle.........

The BBC is now just a means to manage consensus....to keep a restless, debt laden public from becoming anarchic.

wgadget
01-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Caller just called and Medved says "On that one HE"S RIGHT. Nobody can speak against his courage and consistency. "

Thank you, CALLER!!!

Grandson of Liberty
01-24-2008, 02:41 PM
It isn't journalism. It's propaganda.

I like the term, "journaganda." It seems to describe most of our news these days.