PDA

View Full Version : Kossacks come up empty

cac1963
08-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Kossacks ask of the Democratic candidates: What's your plan to restore Constitutional government? (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/1/94025/22486)

Outside of non-candidate Al Gore, there are no Democrats running with plans to rescind one iota of Bush's 6 year Power Grab. The sooner they get the answer they seek to this all-important question, the sooner Ron Paul's campaign will welcome them to the revolution.

freelance
08-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Not only that, but the dems are falling all over each to expand state-sponsored spy powers: http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Bush_pressing_Democrats_for_expanded_eavesdropping _0801.html

specsaregood
08-01-2007, 11:04 AM
I couldn't help but to respond to one of the questions. :)

foofighter20x
08-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Make sure you go vote "None of the Above" :D

beermotor
08-01-2007, 11:10 AM
These guys are going to be Ron Paul supporters before the end.

DisabledVet
08-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Voted (Ill give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count)

And beermotor is right... these people are just begging to be shown the Ron Paul light...

cac1963
08-01-2007, 12:01 PM

And if you have an account there, recommend the diary to move it up in the diary list and keep it from scrolling into silence.

freelance
08-01-2007, 12:15 PM
On the one hand, they absolutely hate what the Dems are doing and the fact that they worked so hard before the 2006 race to elect people who would listen to them and advance their cause. On the other hand, they kick Cindy Sheehan out, because she's not running as a Dem.

Today, the Dems are falling over themselves to help Bush get a new spy bill through, and they still don't get it.

What will it take for them to see that they did nothing but elect more status quo and that the two parties are flip sides of the same coin--except for Ron Paul?

Jumpin_Jack
08-01-2007, 12:58 PM

Whoops, I voted for Kucinich.:o

SeanEdwards
08-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Why don't those idiots at Kos understand that there is no real difference between the two major parties? They're all fixated on electing democrats, but they might as well be focused on electing republicans for all the difference it makes.

specsaregood
08-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Why don't those idiots at Kos understand that there is no real difference between the two major parties? They're all fixated on electing democrats, but they might as well be focused on electing republicans for all the difference it makes.

That is the entire point of that site. "To elect Democrats"; Nothing else plain and simple.

kylejack
08-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I think I might have a bit of sympathy for the administration's position on this particular issue. A conversation between two foreign citizens on foreign soil should be fair game for our intelligence agencies, shouldn't it? No American citizen's rights come into play there.

freelance
08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I think I might have a bit of sympathy for the administration's position on this particular issue. A conversation between two foreign citizens on foreign soil should be fair game for our intelligence agencies, shouldn't it? No American citizen's rights come into play there.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.