scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:03 PM
I think it would be logical to have

Ron Paul-Pres
Walter Williams-VP
Sec of State-Pat Buchanan
Sec of homeland sec.-Tom Tancredo
Sec of Defense-Duncan Hunter

This would pull everyone together and get the job done!

Bladestunner316
01-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Thats horrible

I would rather see Judge Napolitano as VP and Michael Scheurer as Sec of Defense. Stossel as Press Secretary.

Paulitical Correctness
01-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Let's leave this one up to Ron. ;)

werdd
01-24-2008, 02:06 PM
goldwater.

affa
01-24-2008, 02:11 PM

Ron Paul-Pres
Walter Williams-VP

By everyone do you mean 'you'?

This is the scariest line up I've seen for awhile. And I could do without the Secretary of Homeland Security, period. Actually, I could do without anything using the word 'Homeland' ever again.

Thumper
01-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Sec of Homeland Security? DHS needs to be one of the departments that get axed... stinking overbloated buearacracy that wants to deprive all of us of our civil liberties...

Delivered4000
01-24-2008, 02:15 PM

Ron Paul-Pres
Walter Williams-VP

You forgot to nominate someone for Ministry of Truth

JAlli41
01-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Napolitano would likely be attorney General, I can see the Walter Williams ticket, but you have to think strategically, what state does Williams win for you? what state is Walter Williams even from? I doubt Buchanan wants another job in the white house... how about Cafferty as press sec?

Psych0t
01-24-2008, 02:17 PM
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/how-elmo-works-1.jpg

Elmo say: PICK ME!

affa
01-24-2008, 02:19 PM

I just got spit on my monitor, dammit.

Of course, Rudy "Freedom is about authority" Giuliani would be the only sane choice for the Ministry of Truth.

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:19 PM
that is an interesting idea for press secretary as cafferty...definitely lively talks :)

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Thats horrible

I would rather see Judge Napolitano as VP and Michael Scheurer as Sec of Defense. Stossel as Press Secretary.

Dont know enough about the Judge if he would pull together conservatives or not.

Michael Scheurer i was think heading up CIA/FBI restructing :)

Stossel could be a press secretary if he wants to...like the cafferty option though..could be fun.

Voluntaryist
01-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Lew Rockwell: ministry of plenty
Manuel Lora: ministry of love
Me: ministry of truth

:D

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:24 PM
goldwater.

That is an interesting idea to exchange. He was a congressman?

Could be interesting. I was thinking if we ran against obama haveing the diversity would help in williams. Vote for a black president vs a black vice president.

marcus3x
01-24-2008, 02:25 PM
i would like to see LOU DOBBS/RON PAUL TICKET

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:26 PM
By everyone do you mean 'you'?

This is the scariest line up I've seen for awhile. And I could do without the Secretary of Homeland Security, period. Actually, I could do without anything using the word 'Homeland' ever again.

Good point maybe a restructuring with a group of people takeing back over the pieces that are smaller and more efficient..

Tancredo just brings in the western republicans and the illegal immigration battle front and center.

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:26 PM

What is that?

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Napolitano would likely be attorney General, I can see the Walter Williams ticket, but you have to think strategically, what state does Williams win for you? what state is Walter Williams even from? I doubt Buchanan wants another job in the white house... how about Cafferty as press sec?

Napolitano as attorney general does make a lot of sense.

Williams i believe is in virginia.

Not so sure on Buchanan if you gave him the chance to kill all those trade treaties and bring the troops home, doubt he would turn it down.

Cafferty as pres secretary does sound like a lot of fun...

robert4rp08
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Ron Paul-Pres
Ron Paul Clone #1-VP
Sec of State-Ron Paul Clone #2
Sec of homeland sec.-Ron Paul Clone #3
Sec of Defense-Ron Paul Clone #4

Fields
01-24-2008, 02:30 PM

Dobbs can goto hell.

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Something is going on with dobbs and cnn vs paul...not sure if that is a good idea anymore.

Plus i can not understand why he wants real id? He attacks the nau guys and this is just an obvious toy and temptation they want?

The option of std finger printing of criminals and illegals makes a whole lot more sense than making a drivers license for every citizen that is federalized and controlled from the federal govt.

Every ID can be faked...this smells of a perfect NWO effort to trick us once again

So not so sure if Dobbs cant figure this out and if he isnt able to support and independent thinking guy ...not sure then

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Ron Paul-Pres
Ron Paul Clone #1-VP
Sec of State-Ron Paul Clone #2
Sec of homeland sec.-Ron Paul Clone #3
Sec of Defense-Ron Paul Clone #4

very funny indeed

JAlli41
01-24-2008, 02:34 PM
actually, its too bad we counldnt get that Sanford endorsement in SC because he would probably solidify the south in a general election, I doubt RP asks him now though...

wgadget
01-24-2008, 02:34 PM

Ummm...Williams would pull in the conservative (Rush listeners) vote and the black Republican vote.

teleomorph
01-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Dennis Kucinich as Sec of State would garner HUGE support for us. Imagine Kucinich as foreign relations / peace maker?

I like Williams for VP. He needs another free-market guy because the economy is the most important (core) issue.

QUESTION:
What position do you think Cynthia McKinney would be good for in his administration?

JAlli41
01-24-2008, 02:39 PM
What position do you think Cynthia McKinney would be good for in his administration?
a losing position... Kucinich and Mckinnie are the types of political outcasts that Paul really cant be around if he wants to win... forget their politics, do you think GOP voter from Kentucky would vote for Paul if he knew Kucinich and Cynthia McKinnie would have positions in his administration?

ihsv
I think that whoever he picks as his top aids and cabinet members, RP needs to exclude Fox News from the White House Press club :)

I would give honest money to see that! :)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
Ron Paul-Pres
VP-Pat Buchanan
Sec Treas-Walter Williams
Sec Def-Michael Scheuer
Sec State-Bill Richardson
Attn General-Napolitano
ICE-Tom Tancredo

Fixed.

Kotin
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Thats horrible

Michael Scheurer as sec of defense is a perfect fit

i like walter williams though. and i want jack cafferty as press secretary!!

i want Joe Biden as Secretary of State or something

Marty Duren
01-24-2008, 02:54 PM
QUESTION: What position do you think Cynthia McKinney would be good for in his administration?

Capital Hill Security force