PDA

View Full Version : Just called my Senators offices

ForrestLayne
01-24-2008, 01:47 PM
both Webb and Warner - Asked them to please tell us why borrowing more money for the econimic stimulus plan is good for me

I commented that when you max out credit cards the answer is NOT to get another credit card.

They each said thank you and they would pass it on the the Senator.

If you feel the same - call your Senator and tell them - don't sit and compain

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 01:50 PM
I'll see your phone call and raise you 70 emails!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=97474

Good job, thanks!

liberteebell
01-24-2008, 01:50 PM
both Webb and Warner - Asked them to please tell us why borrowing more money for the econimic stimulus plan is good for me

I commented that when you max out credit cards the answer is NOT to get another credit card.

They each said thank you and they would pass it on the the Senator.

If you feel the same - call your Senator and tell them - don't sit and compain

I'd also like to know why we're sending more $$$ to Pakistan when we're so broke, we can't pay attention. :confused:

ForrestLayne
01-24-2008, 01:59 PM
UPDATE -

I just got off the phone with Rep. Goodlatte's office saying the same thing.

PEOPLE - call your rep and senator now

last year when they went after homeschoolers, we lit up the boards and stopped the bill.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION - CALL NOW

virginia4liberty
01-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I have sent emails to Sen. Webb, Sen. Warner, and Rep. Wolf. Hopefully they will take notice.

ForrestLayne
01-24-2008, 05:16 PM
bump

american.swan
01-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Phone calls vs Emails.

It's all about volume. The more of both the better.

They'll compare the response they are getting to other responses they have received for bills in the past.

Call them until their ears hurt.
Email them till their eyes hurt.

Molly1
01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Keep your powder dry.

Giving us back our own money is no where near the worst thing they've ever done.

dw1345
01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
I wrote Senator Webb about this, I urge people to do the same.

freelance
01-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Keep your powder dry.

Giving us back our own money is no where near the worst thing they've ever done.

Yes, better to save the powder for that Domestic Terrorist Act and the Telecom Immunity (better call about that NOW).

Of course, most people will be calling about the "stimulus package," both pro and con. What better time to push the two aforementioned bills through than while we're all concentrating on the economy.