PDA

View Full Version : Here is a suggestion for Ron Paul tonight...

Ira Aten
01-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I have an idea. How about if Ron just says..." McCain wants to be the President of the War on Terror, and Guliani wants to be the President of September 11th. Romney wants to be the President of N.A.F.T.A., and Huckabee apparently wants to be the President of the Southern Baptist Convention.

All well and good, if you just want a President who pays little or no attention to his oath or affirmation to preserve, protect, and defend the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

But anyone with half a brain can see our economy is about to drop like an empty beer bottle rolling off the edge of a table, and fixing to crash onto a concrete floow if we keep spending a billion bucks a month, policing nations half a world away.

The nonsense that those people can "...follow us home" is preposterous. Only an absolute idiot believes that they can do that, when in fact, they couldn't follow the Russian Army back to Moscow, and it is on the same continent. If anyone has a map, take a look at it. There is an ocean between us and them. It is hard to ride a camel across three thousand miles of ocean.

The idea that these fellows who ride burros and camels will follow us home, is simply a con game being played on you by the Military Industrial Complex, and the only freedoms being taken from us, are by those running that comples, and they are doing it because YOU ALLOW IT.

The fact remains, if you vote for any one of these guys who are contending that we must continue to spend a billion bucks a month, in order to "secure our freedoms at home" you are simply an idiot, and you deserve the loss of your freedom since it is YOU who are stupid enough to give it the fuck away out of FEAR.

Thank you, and good night."

micahnelson
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
If Ron Paul were running for President of the Ron Paul forums, I think that would be fine.

Dexter_Roseville
01-24-2008, 02:02 PM
here's another one:
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/overige-games/642d1144773392-duke-nukem-forever-b00005ncez.02.lzzzzzzz.jpg
Have BALLS OF STEEL.

SimpleName
01-24-2008, 02:15 PM
That is too harsh. It will lose him many votes and the MSM will rip him apart. Great points and absolute hilarious, but won't work. Pointing out the other guys' individual differences from himself would be nice. He keeps separating from the whole group instead of individuals like the rest of them are doing. This method of separating only from individuals instead of everybody would probably help some Republicans accept him as if he is blending in with the others. I think anyway...just an idea.

realist
01-24-2008, 02:16 PM
I don't think you could say it like that becuase there are just too many quick and powerful come backs that will ring true with the masses- like:

"Preposterous? tell that to the thousands of families that lost loved ones on our home soil on September 11. They got across the ocean and our security. Preposterous is your belief that it can't happen again congressman.... thats whats preposterous becuase it can."

Nic4Truth
01-24-2008, 04:36 PM
I just hopes he explains himself clearly and instead of anxious, comes across calm, cool and collected ie: Presidential. I know he can do that, Ive seen it many times, but never consistently at the interrogations, oops, i mean debates.

GO RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!