PDA

View Full Version : Ron came in 2nd in two states since the last debate

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Two reasons why this is HUGE !

1. The media won't be able to ask stupid questions like his electability, when they know RON will just shut em up with the Nevada and LA results.

2. Ron will be alot more confident on the stage knowing they won't ask such silly questions.. So he won't have to be defensive anymore, but rather, he can be more offensive.. The tables have turned my friends.. ;)

And- 3. Thompson out = more talking time for Paul

How many here can see what a favorable position Paul is in tonight considering he came in 2nd in two states since the last debate..

Paulitical Correctness
01-24-2008, 12:52 PM
He's gonna school some bitches on the economy. :D

Grandson of Liberty
Good point.

Dibold

1. The media won't be able to ask stupid questions like his electability, when they know RON will just shut em up with the Nevada and LA results.

2. Ron will be alot more confident on the stage knowing they won't as such silly questions.. So he won't have to be defensive anymore, but rather, he can be more offensive.. The tables have turned my compadres..

How many here can see what a favorable position Paul is in tonight considering he came in 2nd in two states since the last debate..

They can and will still portray him as being unelectable. And they can and will give him less time than the others. Yes, Ron Paul will get more actual time now that Thompson and Hunter are gone, but still the same % of time versus the other candidates.

jumpyg1258
01-24-2008, 12:53 PM
The media won't be able to ask stupid questions like his electability, when they know RON will just shut em up with the Nevada and LA results.
Yeah they will since he has yet to place 1st and since they are in denial about the LA results.

And- 3. Thompson out = more talking time for PaulPfft, just cause he's out doesnt mean they will pay more attention to him, its just more time for their candidates to speak.

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
They can and will still portray him as being unelectable. And they can and will give him less time than the others. Yes, Ron Paul will get more actual time now that Thompson and Hunter are gone, but still the same % of time versus the other candidates.

I dont believe that.. He came in 2nd in two states.. They cant ask him about his electability when he can make them look silly with saying he has gotten no mainstream coverage yet was able to place 2nd in 2 states.

Real_CaGeD
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
He will bring the facts to the people in tonights debate I am sure.

Tonight is very important. Every time Dr Paul is in a debate his numbers go up.

"I not only finished 2nd in Nevada, I finished second to a combined platform of the other candidates in La by a small margin."

Rebel Resource
01-24-2008, 12:55 PM

You're persistently negative and in all probability don't support this movement at all.

jumpyg1258
01-24-2008, 12:56 PM
You're persistently negative and in all probability don't support this movement at all.

What good does it do us to say that? He's just being a realist when it comes to the media who profit off the war.

dirka
01-24-2008, 12:57 PM
The great thing is that Paul has no where to go but up!

He is at like 5% in Florida and he is not going to lose any of that support, but the other fools can for sure start going down. There is still 5 days before the vote and I think we all know that people can change there minds super fast.

This is why I'm excited, Paul will get a percentage or two from Fred, and then if he can pull out another 3 points from having a good week with a strong debate, he could end up beating Rudy or Huckabee and that would be HUGE!!

Rebel Resource
What good does it do us to say that? He's just being a realist when it comes to the media who profit off the war.

Check his post history.

Goldwater Conservative
Yeah, there's no justification for him to have less time than Giuliani, since Paul has consistently beat him so far (more votes, more states where he did better, higher rankings), is now statistically tied with him nationally in at least one poll, and even in Florida Giuliani is fighting Huck for third with Paul not so far behind.

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 01:00 PM
right GC

Paul Revered
01-24-2008, 01:06 PM

2. Ron will be alot more confident on the stage knowing they won't ask such silly questions.. So he won't have to be defensive anymore, but rather, he can be more offensive.. The tables have turned my friends.. ;)

How many here can see what a favorable position Paul is in tonight considering he came in 2nd in two states since the last debate..I posted this on MySpace.

Jobarra
01-24-2008, 03:50 PM
I wish I was wrong, but I think you will actually see Romney and McCain picking the battles with each other tonight arguing useless points in an effort to be seen as the frontrunners and also take time away from the other 3 on stage. He'll never do it, but Dr. Paul needs to jump in furious as hell and say something along the lines of "While these pinheads are arguing about their terrible records on this subject, can we cut their microphones and actually discuss OUR positions on the issue?" I think he might never say this also because it would allow them to say any old falsehood about him and if he defended himself he would be called a hypocrit. He needs to do something to get the audience's attention. I'm surprised that none of these debates are actually going out on network TV... where the bigger audience is.

r0bren0
01-24-2008, 03:58 PM
He has done well...

agaiziunas
01-24-2008, 03:58 PM
AND he has beaten EVERY ONE ON THE STAGE in at least one state.

wgadget
01-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Maybe he'll even be able to use how the OTHER campaigns spend their money to make some points on the economy.

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
I posted this on MySpace.

I didn't get it from there.. I got it from my brain.. Show a link

Jeremy
01-24-2008, 04:02 PM
LA results are not a known fact

mavtek
01-24-2008, 04:03 PM
I hope they do ask him about his electability. He'll make them look stupid and he can bring up his 2nd place showings in Nevada and Louisiana, he can then mention he's trumped old Rudy in every state but 1.

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 04:06 PM
LA results are not a known fact

The GOP came out with a statement yesterday saying Paul came in 2nd. So Paul has every right to use that in his platform tonight.