PDA

View Full Version : James Woods, Libertarian

RevolutionSD
08-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey, I've seen James Woods on TV talk politics and he's definitely a Libertarian. He's not exactly an A-list celebrity but wouldn't it be great to get him talking about and helping Ron Paul? Does anyone know how we can contact Mr. Woods?

Also just read that Barry Manilow gave $2k to the Ron Paul campaign! Who says RP doesn't have celeb support??

cac1963
08-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Also just read that Barry Manilow gave $2k to the Ron Paul campaign! Who says RP doesn't have celeb support??

Manilow also gave the max to Edwards, Obama and Clinton. I think his Paul contribution was to help Paul get the nomination in a misguided effort to defeat him in the general.

RevolutionSD
08-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Manilow also gave the max to Edwards, Obama and Clinton. I think his Paul contribution was to help Paul get the nomination in a misguided effort to defeat him in the general.

That's odd, but hey, we'll take it!
We all know the only candidate who can defeat Hillary is Ron Paul anyway. :)

AMack
08-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I would say it is more likely that he is supporting anti-war candidates

beermotor
08-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I would say it is more likely that he is supporting anti-war candidates

There's nothing anti-war about his dem choices, heh. Not in the effing slightest. Seen the headline on Drudge yet? Obama wants to invade Pakistan, for Christ sake.

:rolleyes:

cac1963
08-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey, I've seen James Woods on TV talk politics and he's definitely a Libertarian. He's not exactly an A-list celebrity but wouldn't it be great to get him talking about and helping Ron Paul? Does anyone know how we can contact Mr. Woods?

This documentary (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4346227134434432893&q=we+become+silent+video) mentions Mel Gibson, Sharon Stone, and a few others who've joined the fight for health freedom. Paul's the only candidate fighting for health freedom, therefore, they should support Ron Paul.

The Only Woj
08-01-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.fanmail.biz/ - fan mail listing; go for it.

SWATH
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Sharon stone is rabidly anti-gun

BLS
08-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Sharon stone is rabidly anti-gun

Yeah, but she's got nice cannons.

:D

what??

Syren123
08-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, but she's got nice cannons.
:D
what??

LOL! That may be, but she's an affirmed Hollywood Kool-Aid drinking liberal.

James Woods? Eh. I think we've already been painted by the wacko brush. No need for further fuel to that fire.

Capitalism
08-01-2007, 03:52 PM
There's nothing anti-war about his dem choices, heh. Not in the effing slightest. Seen the headline on Drudge yet? Obama wants to invade Pakistan, for Christ sake.

:rolleyes:

Ron Paul has advocated going into Pakistan if Bin Laden is there. I don't think he advocates overthrowing the government or creating war there. Just a limited force to find Bin Laden. Not sure how that would work, in practice.