PDA

View Full Version : The Elite is safely tucked away in their BUNKERS, you don't get any info, sorry

Edu
01-24-2008, 12:11 PM
The below post was on a yahoo news message board but has been removed, I think it is text from a coast to coast radio interview, it sounds the same.

If you have been watching how the elite try to suppress Ron Paul in the news, you probably have a good idea what they would do during a emergency situation like this, cover their asses!

The JPL link for info has been down all night and into today, the Goldstone tracking station was scheduled to observe the object YESTERDAY 23rd but no data yet, and last time we had shuttle problems the military could identify what type of metal object was lost, floating around, and it wasn't bigger than a foot or two.

I'm not going to panic, but I'm going to go buy some extra food and bottled water just in case, you can't trust these people anymore.

JPL link:
http://echo.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroids/2007TU24/2007TU24planning.html
JPL simulation with days old data:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2007%20TU24;orb=1
Other forums:
http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328087/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message487311/pg68

Here's the "news" text:

Asteroid 2007 TU24 has NASA concerned. A former colleague of mine is now a contract worker for NASA who develops and maintains the software applications for the Solar System Dynamic simulator and other NASA applications. He called me last night to inform me that NASA has there full focus and attention on this asteroid. All software applications support staff have been directed to devote their time specifically to running solutions on this Near Earth Object. They are running solutions with different inputs and the results are so close to direct impact that NASA has decided not to update the online simulator with these results. When you look at the current solution online the last orbit determination parameter is from January 1, 2008. This data is 11 days old.

11 day old data for an object that has been getting closer and closer to us in each successive run is not normal protocol. Normal procedure would have the solutions posted online every two to three days at the beginning of the 30 day window which was December 29, 2007. As the window of time shrinks the data is refreshed with more frequency. The lack of refreshing the data online is suspicious and should raise some eyebrows amongst those who have intimate knowledge of how the astral community operates.

My friend, who I cannot identify, because of security issues told me that NASA is about 50/50 as to whether this asteroid will impact Earth. The dynamic variable that is in play is whether or not Earths gravity will pull the asteroid in. The trajectory angle that the asteroid is approaching from is the southern hemisphere. The solutions currently show numerous scenarios impacting Earth. The solutions that favor a Southern hemisphere impact are the most serious. These solutions are a direct straight on impact. The Northern hemisphere solutions vary widely from because there is the likelihood that the asteroid will fragment as it traverses Earths atmosphere. There is no possible way of knowing with 100% certainty how much this object will fragment if the Northern hemisphere solution pans out. The solutions that have this NEO missing Earth have it passing perilously close to satellites in orbit and the International Space Station.

This is a very fluid situation that literally changes by the minute. NASA is keeping a tight lip on the situation as they do not know with certainty what will transpire. The game plan in these situations is to avoid civil unrest and end of day’s paranoia. This is to ensure that the privileged class can make it easily to their safe havens, which are underground bunkers.

If you are praying man or woman I suggest to you that your prayers are directed toward the protection of Earth from this object. If you are not a praying person I suggest to you that you become one. May the Great Spirit protect us all!

Dave Pedersen
01-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome to cargo class. Please make yourselves as comfortable as possible.

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm still far more worried about getting into a fatal car wreck on my drive home from work.

Far more.

constituent
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
whatcha gonna do?

-guess that's the real question

bp2519
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Why don't they just send up a drilling team equipped with an atom bomb up there to blow up it into two big pieces to its slips by Earth?

Kregener
01-24-2008, 12:57 PM
PsyOp to distract?

That is my guess anyway.

Edu
01-24-2008, 02:46 PM
The Siding Spring Observatory just added an update and there's not much change:

http://newton.dm.unipi.it/cgi-bin/neodys/neoibo?objects:2007TU24;main

Last Observed Date = 2008/01/23.45020
Earth MOID (AU) = 0.00099
Nominal Distance (AU) = 0.0037043
Minimum Possible Distance (AU) = 0.0037034
Close Approach Probability = 1

terryhamel
01-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Let's see... a US gov't organization is claiming a large rock might hit the Earth while wildcard Ron Paul exposes US gov't interference and globalists to the world. One of these can be verified and one of these cannot.

Edu
01-25-2008, 01:15 AM
The JPL "planning" page shows some goldstone data now. But the funny thing there isn't any new position data.