PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul/Romney Ticket???? hear me out

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:10 PM
FORGET ROMNEY,read the post,there is a deeper and more powerful message for the GOP IN THIS POST;):)

If you think about it,_Romney would make an excellent VP,that would unite republicans with Ron Paul.

I'm not a Romney fan at all,but as i say in a brokered convention,if they dont nominate Ron Paul,then we ron paul supporters are not going to vote for any republican ,aka the republican party loses general election.

Ron Paul/Romney Ticket would be the only responsible Ticket from within the Republican Party.

I will not vote for mccain/romney/rudy or huckabee as a presidential candidate. Out of those 4 the only one possible to be a VP would be Romney,eventually the GOP and Republican Party are going to see they will have to have RON PAUL(in a brokered convention) as the NOMINEE or they will lose all their power in a general election.

Ron Paul vs hillary republicans

MY WINNER IS RON PAUL2008:D 2 registered Ron Paul Revolution Real Republicans
maybe we should call Romneys Campaign;) never say never

Give me liberty
01-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Not in a million years, Romney is a neocon and his not self minded like paul.
If romney acted a bit like paul maybe then he might call paul to be his ticket but at the moment, no

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-24-2008, 12:12 PM
No way, just look in his eyes.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Romney is too pretty. Everyone would be looking at him rather than Paul.

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm down with that. Romney has the executive experience that ads value to the ticket. His money doesn't hurt, either. Also, Gov Romney seems to be the only ohter candidate besides Dr. Paul that's ever read a book on economics.

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 12:14 PM
If Ron Paul and Mitt Romney agreed to it I'd sure support the ticket.

I'd be worried about Ron Paul's safety though.

JMO
01-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Lets worry about winning the nomination before we even consider who is the VP. Kind of hard to imagine VP when we only have 6 delegates.

steph3n
01-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Romney is not afraid to admit he is wrong and change his mind, he does it every morning :D

integrity
no way! we need someone who scares the globalists more than RP, so they aren't tempted to assassinate RP. Plus Romneys a liberal.

LibertyEagle
I don't think so. I don't believe this would be beneficial to Dr. Paul's well-being. There are better options out there like Governor Mark Sanford, Judge Napolitano, Walter Williams or several others.

Gimme Some Truth
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
"I think Ron needs to stop reading Ahmadinejad's press releases" Mitt Romney

mysticgeek
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
NOPE! Romney would work with the CIA to have President Paul assassinated in the first week ... then we are stuck with pretty boy Romnutz!

steph3n
01-24-2008, 12:18 PM
NOPE! Romney would work with the CIA to have President Paul assassinated in the first week ... then we are stuck with pretty boy Romnutz!

and you think Romney would last more than 5 minutes? Stop this conspiracy crap, it isn't getting us anywhere.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:19 PM
No way, just look in his eyes.

just a thought, but truly if the republican party wants to win,then he would jump at the VP if Ron Paul ALLOWS him to be a vp candidate ,the republican party has backed themselves into the corner:) ,id like to thank the gop at this time. THERE ONLY CHANCE AT WINNING IS RON PAUL;)

its up to the brokered convention;) hillary clinton as president or romney settle for a vp position RON PAUL ALREADY HOLDS THE CARDS,if you look at what happened in lagop,this makes Ron Pauls hands stronger,since as a republican voter ,my only choice is Ron Paul,that leverage leaves the gop one choice with a huge ron paul following;) THE GOP NOMINEE in a brokered convention is RON PAUL,or the higher ups in GOP basically will endorse hillary clinton.
its very plausible,since the gop in attacking ron paul,only energizes us all and piss off the fence sitters with the obvious bias by the gop and msm.

We should start thanking them. The key is
THEY CANT ATTACK AN HONEST MAN

BLOWBACK IS HELL,LETS GIVE THEM HELL,sorry i like that

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:20 PM

nevermind next;) RON PAUL FOR THE LONG HAUL ,RON PAUL2008,write in;)

Kludge
01-24-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't think so. I don't believe this would be beneficial to Dr. Paul's well-being. There are better options out there like Governor Mark Sanford, Judge Napolitano, Walter Williams or several others.

I wonder how FNN would react with the Judge on the ticket...

mysticgeek
01-24-2008, 12:21 PM
and you think Romney would last more than 5 minutes? Stop this conspiracy crap, it isn't getting us anywhere.

You gotta chill yo! I was just making a joke.

pinkmandy

Same here. It is better to have a VP who holds our beliefs. Safer, too.

Original_Intent
I sincerely believe that the GOP would prefer a democrat win to a Ron Paul win. A democrat win they may have less influence for four years, a Ron Paul presidency and the current GOP power brokers risk losing everything.

If that is not the case, then your idea has merit.

Dark_Horse_Rider
sounds well thought out, SB. I just wouldn't feel good about that ticket.

RonRules
01-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Romney is very intelligent and hard working. Here's another thing about a Mormon president: It's the only group that will seriously oppose the Jewish control of our governmetn. A Ron Paul / Romney ticket is what I would favor.

philgest
01-24-2008, 12:23 PM
I do not think that Romney would want to be VP...and Romney has made fun of Dr. Paul in the past...he is a snake.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-24-2008, 12:23 PM
same word comes to mind everytime

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
I wonder how FNN would react with the Judge on the ticket...

also think Sanford would be a GREAT CHOICE,either way the gop is backing themselves further into a corner until Convention Day,when the only choice will be RON PAUL,if they want to win a general election, if we have a 10%-20% which we already have hit that range in NV even if some states have a 4-6% range,we truly can win a brokered convention, or start the NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY,the neo cons are already in a corner we just need to keep standing up in support of RON PAUL2008

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
If McCain wins florida, this is all just academic.

fletcher
01-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Hell no.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:29 PM
I do not think that Romney would want to be VP...and Romney has made fun of Dr. Paul in the past...he is a snake.

i havent heard romney say anything bad yet,if he has ?? anyone know of a youtube?

mjp1025
01-24-2008, 12:31 PM
I can just see him in the oval office snickering away the first four years.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-24-2008, 12:32 PM
has he said anything good yet ?

Ethek
01-24-2008, 12:32 PM

I hear that.

OrbitalGun
01-24-2008, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK35CVFVVac

Not really an attack, just romney showing that he is not very smart.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:36 PM
If McCain wins florida, this is all just academic.

if we got a solid 10-20% in some states and 4-8% in others,we have enough votes to exit the republican party in MASS and force the gop's hand in a brokered convention) never say never ,especially when your growing IN SUPPORT DAY BY DAY,we only need a small majority of the minority;)

do you really think ron paul supporters are gonna flock to mccain? huckabee? or even rudy? and i dont see Ron Paul Supporters flocking to romney for Prez.

thought about the actions of all 4 candidates after the lagop/pfpl fiasco

THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH, What are they scared of? RON PAUL AND all of us Ron Paul Supporters?

Its really not up to Ron Paul if he wants to run 3rd Party.It's up to us:)

Ron Paul has no choice anymore(or in the matter:) HE IS OUR ONLY CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT,see where im going now;) there are no more options for us,only RON PAUL 2008 as A REPUBLICAN, or RON PAUL2008 AS THE ONLY REAL REPUBLICAN(or whatever we the grassroots decide to call the new party;)
THIS CAN BE DONE RON PAUL2008

Goldwater Conservative
01-24-2008, 12:38 PM
January 20th, 2009

"Shocking news this evening as President Paul has died of unknown causes. He was on his way home from today's inaugural address when Vice President Romney took him into a dark alleyway with some 'associates' to discuss 'important matters of state,' only to return minutes later with the horrifying announcement.

"Rather than take him to a hospital for an autopsy, the vice president thought it best for the country to move on from its period of mourning by launching the president's body into outer space, along with the original copy of the US Constitution.

"After being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, a slightly inebriated President Romney told reporters at a ritzy after-party attended by an estimated 5000 individuals from all over the world that 'what happened two hours ago is still with me, yet it has only made me that much more committed to serve this country as president... but hey, enough of this depressing baloney, who wants to get jiggy with me?!'"

BLS
01-24-2008, 12:40 PM
No fucking way.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:42 PM
January 20th, 2009

"Shocking news this evening as President Paul has died of unknown causes. He was on his way home from today's inaugural address when Vice President Romney took him into a dark alleyway with some 'associates' to discuss 'important matters of state,' only to return minutes later with the horrifying announcement.

"Rather than take him to a hospital for an autopsy, the vice president thought it best for the country to move on from its period of mourning by launching the president's body into outer space, along with the original copy of the US Constitution.

"After being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, a slightly inebriated President Romney told reporters at a ritzy after-party attended by an estimated 5000 individuals from all over the world that 'what happened two hours ago is still with me, yet it has only made me that much more committed to serve this country as president... but hey, enough of this depressing baloney, who wants to get jiggy with me?!'"

wasnt ready for that post,im speechless;)

cha cha cha RON PAUL 2008
cha cha cha RON PAUL 2008,getting jiggy with it;)

Eric21ND
01-24-2008, 12:43 PM
You know I agree with you.

Romney would make a great floor mopper in the White House. That's the only way he'd work there under Paul.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:44 PM
You know I agree with you.

Romney would make a great floor mopper in the White House. That's the only way he'd work there under Paul.

lmao that was funny,thanks for the laugh

Vet_from_cali
01-24-2008, 12:44 PM
he would get assassinated within the first year, and romney would take over.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 12:46 PM
No fucking way.

i kinda of thought that to,but the real truth is we have the power,if we continue to build in the republican party,then i guess in a brokered convention,if the republicans want to win they have to go with who ever RON PAUL chooses for their VP in the republican Party,thats my take

RON PAUL 2008,i will not vote for any hillary republican

RON PAUL the only republican running;)

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-24-2008, 12:47 PM
C'mon, do you think that we don't know who is backing Romney ?

Dibold
01-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Romney is the hugest flip-flopper running for prez. But that's good - he's more likely to change his positions and accept Ron Paul's views more than any other candidate running.

I'm fine with a Romney as VP.

m72mc
01-24-2008, 12:49 PM
I'd be worried about Ron Paul's safety

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 12:50 PM
he would get assassinated within the first year, and romney would take over.

now you're soundind like the folks with reynolds wrap headgear.

Peace&Freedom
01-24-2008, 12:51 PM
if we got a solid 10-20% in some states and 4-8% in others,we have enough votes to exit the republican party in MASS and force the gop's hand in a brokered convention) never say never ,especially when your growing IN SUPPORT DAY BY DAY,we only need a small majority of the minority;)

do you really think ron paul supporters are gonna flock to mccain? huckabee? or even rudy? and i dont see Ron Paul Supporters flocking to romney for Prez.

thought about the actions of all 4 candidates after the lagop/pfpl fiasco

THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH, What are they scared of? RON PAUL AND all of us Ron Paul Supporters?

This is solid analysis. We DO hold the cards, and can squeeze multiple pressure points to get the party to nominate Paul at a brokered convention. Imagine Paul goes to the con armed with:

-20%+ of total delegates
-10-20% of the primary voters
-better standing in the polls vs Hillary/Obama than other GOP contenders
-$20 million+ in the bank
-a VERY popular pick for a VP (Clint Eastwood?)
-a 3rd party line
-a 'Million Paul March' of supporters who pilgrim to MN to hold a 4 day rally for him at the convention location

Would Republicans really pass on nominating a candidate with this much going for him? Would they willfully choose to LOSE by knowingly nominating a less popular candidate who lacks most of the above, and would face a split in the conservative vote? I think not.

Nix to a Paul-Romney ticket, that would be the second coming of Reagan-Bush in 1980. Even if Paul doesn't get assassinated, he'd be turning over the keys later to somebody who would likely reverse all of his achievements.

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 12:52 PM
If you think about it,Romney would make an excellent VP,that would unite republicans with Ron Paul.

I'm not a Romney fan at all,but as i say in a brokered convention,if they dont nominate Ron Paul,then we ron paul supporters are not going to vote for any republican ,aka the republican party loses general election.

Ron Paul/Romney Ticket would be the only responsible Ticket from with in the Republican Party.

I will not vote for mccain/romney/rudy or huckabee as a presidential cnadidate. Out of those 4 the only one possible to be a VP would be Romney,eventually the GOP and Republican Party are going to see they will have to have RON PAUL(in a brokered convention) as the NOMINEE or they will lose all their power in a general election.

I did a Vulcan mindlock by hyperspheric holonet uplnk and RP is thinking about this. That is whyh e said kind things about him and attacks against his religion on Jay Leno. Since Romney already plays shuffleboard with his positions according to the political winds blowing, although maturiity has probably led him to a few stalwart and correct conclusions and stances, he is willing and will not recieive too much political blowback for shifting his foreign policy stance. Romney is the only one with bucks to withstand the R3volutionaries 50 state war of attrition as led by Our Grand Old Man, Dr Paul.

Best Regards
Randy

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
I did a Vulcan mindlock by hyperspheric holonet uplnk and RP is thinking about this. That is whyh e said kind things about him and attacks against his religion on Jay Leno. Since Romney already plays shuffleboard with his positions according to the political winds blowing, although maturiity has probably led him to a few stalwart and correct conclusions and stances, he is willing and will not recieive too much political blowback for shifting his foreign policy stance. Romney is the only one with bucks to withstand the R3volutionaries 50 state war of attrition as led by Our Grand Old Man, Dr Paul.

Best Regards
Randy

What(ever) he said!

Kregener
01-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Perfect scenario for installing another globalist neocon in the Oval Office with one plane wreck or "fanatic" bullet...

robert4rp08
01-24-2008, 12:59 PM
never.

Jae0
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
http://lolpresident.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/donotwant.PNG

Bradley in DC
01-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Romney is a neocon

Romney doesn't have any set beliefs. :p

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Ron Paul vs Hillary Republicans, the saga continues till convention day, lets build a winning hand:)
WE CAN EASILY when a brokered convention as we continue this path,if the gop ignores it,then we truly leave in MASS,this is their biggest fear,lets show them fear;)

THEY CANT ATTACK AN HONEST MAN RON PAUL 2008

luvthedoc08
01-24-2008, 01:16 PM
dude they'll just assassinate RP

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
dude they'll just assassinate RP

they do that,and they will have a REAL REVOLUTION, there wont be love in that one;)

they would have to declare martial law after that.oo yeah they want to errrr

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

RlxdN10sity
01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
If you think about it,Romney would make an excellent VP,that would unite republicans with Ron Paul.

Ron Paul/Romney Ticket would be the only responsible Ticket from with in the Republican Party.

I will not vote for mccain/romney/rudy or huckabee as a presidential cnadidate. Out of those 4 the only one possible to be a VP would be Romney,eventually the GOP and Republican Party are going to see they will have to have RON PAUL(in a brokered convention) as the NOMINEE or they will lose all their power in a general election.

Neo-con dream come true - kill Paul = neo-con Romney takes office

redzone
01-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Romney does get a second look from me, but only because he's the only GOP candidate that doesn't get in line to take cheap shots at Ron. I could never vote for the rest of those goons.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:23 PM
WE ALREADY HAVE POWER,or they wouldnt have pulled all this media blackout or lagop/plpf fiascos

as the sands thru an hour glass,so does Ron Pauls Support build, Hopefully better days to our lives;)and our Country

WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN SAVE OUR COUNTRY, NO ONE ELSE, the rest are destroying it ,Ron Paul vs Hillary Republicans
copy and pasted from a poster,but you get the idea;)

-20%+ of total delegates
-10-20% of the primary voters
-better standing in the polls vs Hillary/Obama than other GOP contenders
-$20 million+ in the bank
-a VERY popular pick for a VP (Clint Eastwood?)
-a 3rd party line
-a 'Million Paul March' of supporters who pilgrim to MN to hold a 4 day rally for him at the convention location

Would Republicans really pass on nominating a candidate with this much going for him? Would they willfully choose to LOSE by knowingly nominating a less popular candidate who lacks most of the above, and would face a split in the conservative vote? I think not.

Nix to a Paul-Romney ticket, that would be the second coming of Reagan-Bush in 1980. Even if Paul doesn't get assassinated, he'd be turning over the keys later to somebody who would likely reverse all of his achievements.[/QUOTE]

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Perfect scenario for installing another globalist neocon in the Oval Office with one plane wreck or "fanatic" bullet...

Not with an RP stacked Cabinet. His Presidency will not happen in a vacuum. You think we will sit on our hands as well if he gets assassinated or accidented?

best
Randy

Kregener
01-24-2008, 01:27 PM
RP needs a VP who would implement his plan for restoring the Republic.

Mitt Romney is NOT that guy.

CareerTech1
01-24-2008, 01:33 PM
if romney apologized to ron for his past comments, and they compromised on a few things, and ron and romney addressed the public covering those points and what they as a new couple would stand for - then sure i think we all should back it

fuzzybekool
01-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Never !

werdd
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Paul/Goldwater.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
RP needs a VP who would implement his plan for restoring the Republic.

Mitt Romney is NOT that guy.

its truly up to the gop if they want to throw the election.

I truly believe we hold the true power cards now for RON PAUL to win the nomination,or they wouldnt be pulling these dirty tactics and unethical debates and gop tactics against our MAN RON PAUL

austinchick
01-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Ron Paul/Kucinich

werdd
01-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Ron Paul/Kucinich

no.

pcosmar
01-24-2008, 01:39 PM
WHAT ???

Some of you people have to be doing some drug that I never heard of.
Where do you get this stuff?

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Im all in for Romney/Paul

you missed the point im not voting for hillary republicans ,romney cannot win a general election,but the republican party only has 2 choices RON PAUL ,or who ever Ron Paul chooses as his VP,or RON PAUL REPUBLICANS LEAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,the gop will be thankful if ron paul even chooses romney.

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT im not settling for vp,RON PAUL 2008 or im out of the republican party

REPEAT AFTER ME,I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A HILLARY REPUBLICAN

CareerTech1
01-24-2008, 01:41 PM
its good to hear rationale compromise is alive and well

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul/Kucinich

i would slap you;) teasin HELL NO

as a person i respect kucinch,id never vote for a ticket with him on it, and ron paul wouldnt pick him ,in his worse nightmares

quickmike
01-24-2008, 01:50 PM

By the same token, where is talking about picking a VP before we even win the nomination getting us?:D

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 01:51 PM
WHAT ???

Some of you people have to be doing some drug that I never heard of.
Where do you get this stuff?

we hold the cards and if they choose to ignore Ron Paul in the convention,then we leave in mass. The only republican getting my vote is RON PAUL,thats pretty much my point.
if the republican party wants our vote and if ron paul chooses one of their candidates, then the gop should feel lucky;) i highly doubt Ron Paul would ever pick romney as a vp..

A small majority in the minority is all we need,we already have that.NOW WE BUILD WITHIN the republican party and this will give us all the leverage we need or we just leave the day after convention day and Ron Paul really has no say in a 3rd party run,WE DO;)

RON PAUL RISING,they want to continue the games within the gop. we can pull the ace and walk out on convention day ,this is really what they are afraid of,well now its too late,at least for me the gop has burnt their bridges,ill gladly rebuild them as long as Ron Paul is our man;)

nc4rp
01-24-2008, 01:55 PM
but romney has no conscience and would knock off Paul and become president... baaad idea methinks.

pcosmar
01-24-2008, 02:00 PM
we hold the cards and if they choose to ignore Ron Paul in the convention,then we leave in mass. The only republican getting my vote is RON PAUL,thats pretty much my point.
it was just if the republican party wants our vote then if ron paul chooses him they the gop should feel lucky;) i highly doubt Ron Paul would ever pick romney as a vp..

A small majority in the minority is all we need,we already have that.NOW WE BUILD WITHIN the republican party and this will give us all the leverage we need or we just leave the day after convention day and Ron Paul really has no say in a 3rd party run,WE DO;)

RON PAUL RISING,they want to continue the games within the gop. we can pull the ace and walk out on convention day ,this is really what they are afraid of,well now its too late,at least for me the gop has burnt their bridges,ill gladly rebuild them as long as Ron Paul is our man;)

Ok, I am just concerned every time I hear of mixing Ron's message with one or another of the "established" players.
Oil and Water.

The GOP can either correct itself and join us, or get ground under.
I have no love or loyalty to the "party", and have no use for the hacks they try to push on us.

JMann
01-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Is General Stockdale still alive?

scandinaviany3
01-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Romney's and his companies record of company takeover and job loss is a perfect rallying cry for the bulk of the angry electorate to focus on.

He is too hot of a potato to keep in this election.

Money or not his one killer will be Bain, the company he setup, and what he and his company did all those years....

Timing is horrible for his career vs the pains of america.

Ron Paul has the opposite background.

We need someone on the ticket i think to counter the african american vote like walter williams and loved by conservatives.

Also need a solid cabinet that will get the job done as Ron promises with the party leaders like pat buchanan on getting all those bases shut down, new real trade treaties with low two way tarriffs since we are now a import economy, and much more. Lastly on illegal immigration and resetting up our technology, military for the future we need to pull in the experts in tancredo and hunter.

fletcher
01-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Romney, with Rudy, are the ones that are constantly laughing when Ron speaks at the debates. I have no respect for him.

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Ok, I am just concerned every time I hear of mixing Ron's message with one or another of the "established" players.
Oil and Water.

I have no love or loyalty to the "party", and have no use for the hacks they try to push on us.

Though I agree with you and would much rather see Barry Goldwater Junior get tapped, Specially Blend has a point and RP has mentioned Romney's name. Particularly on Jay Leno where he kind of brought his name up out of nowhere. If nothing else you can bet it is Romney and RP people who have the backroom negotiations at the convention. Dr Paul being the country gentleman he is made his pre-emptive bargaining stance on Leno. I have also noted Romney's shift in rhetoric to follow Dr Paul's line of thinking.

Best
Randy

ihsv
01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
And if RP got "removed", then Pretty Boy Mitt would get the big desk. Not a good idea. We need to have someone who is even MORE Ron Paul than Ron Paul as VP, that way they'd think twice about pulling a Kennedy. Just my two cents :)

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 02:30 PM
By the same token, where is talking about picking a VP before we even win the nomination getting us?:D

wow,i thought after my post ,you would see the point is if he doesnt get the nomination,im out of the republican party and im writing him in,i highly doubt your gonna vote for another hillary republican running against Ron Paul especially after the treatment from gop and media?
the point is RON PAUL IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT he has WON THE NOMINATION FROM US ALREADY,if they ignore him ,then WE VOTE FOR HIM and watch the gop wiggle like a fish out of water as they openly endorse hillary republicans while we ENDORSE OUR REPUBLICAN RON PAUL as WE LEAVE IN MASS ,if the 10-20% support stick to this,im pretty sure the gop will change their tunes ASAP,of they throw the election,its not my problem if anyone is to blame for the gop losing,it will be the gop for not endorsing the only real republican running. I leave the republican party the day after convention,if they dont nominate Ron Paul,i will not vote for a hillary republican

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Oil and Water.

thats the spirit;)

Todd
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Ken Doll?

Todd
01-24-2008, 02:34 PM
I doubt it. Romney's ego won't allow second fiddle. Ken Doll won't allow it.

http://barbeeandfriendsdollclothes.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/kenintjeans50.jpg

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 02:35 PM
IN no uncertain terms we need to let THE GOP know we will not settle for hillary republicans ,aka we will not vote for their choice and we will leave in mass. They should feel lucky im staying republican and pushing RON PAUL in the republican party after all the crap they are pulling they should feel lucky im still registered republican;)

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 02:37 PM
I think the millions Gov Romney has already sunk into his campaign have humbled him a bit. I think he wants to work with us because he knows a good thing when he sees it.

Mordan
01-24-2008, 03:31 PM

indeed. History might repeat itself

thehittgirl
01-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Romney is a liar. I don't trust the man. The way he says things..his words sound dishonest.

Johncjackson
01-24-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm down with that. Romney has the executive experience that ads value to the ticket. His money doesn't hurt, either. Also, Gov Romney seems to be the only ohter candidate besides Dr. Paul that's ever read a book on economics.

I think I agree with you on this one.

Peace&Freedom
01-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I think I agree with you on this one.

A final decision on a VP should be put off until early June, after the NJ GOP has picked Murray Sabrin as the Republican Senate candidate. If they don't, Sabrin may make an ideal running mate. Investor Jim Rogers would also do nicely, especially if he's willing to open his pocketbook like Romney.

pacelli
01-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Lets worry about winning the nomination before we even consider who is the VP. Kind of hard to imagine VP when we only have 6 delegates.

+1776

CareerTech1
01-24-2008, 04:19 PM
yep - but lets also keep our eyes open -

i would rather have a Ron Paul / Mitt Romney white house than a Clinton / Obama white house

Dibold
01-24-2008, 04:22 PM
is this suitable :X
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4502/paulromneykc6.png

Who is Paul Romney? One of Mitt Romney's sons?

(intended sarcasm of course.)

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:25 PM
+1776
EYES WIDEOPEN

but you miss the point,we need to let the gop know in uncertain terms its Ron Paul as a republican or none of them;) this will wake them up real quick if 10-20% of the republican base leaves in mass day after convention or the same day as the convetion,if they continue the dirty tricks and blackout of RON PAUL
are you going to support a hillary republican?? i think not the only choice left in the republican party if they want to win a general election is RON PAUL)

Sweman
01-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm baffled that no one mentions that the the VP has a great chance to be elected president after Ron Paul retires. You don't have to speculate in an assassination. Who do you want to replace Ron Paul and continue his legacy? Why not a libertarian non-interventionist?

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:27 PM
is this suitable :X
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4502/paulromneykc6.png

of course only if Ron Paul decides to let the republicans into his message by letting romney be his VP,either way the only choice left for the real republicans now is RON PAUL:)

at least for me, i just cant fathom ron paul supporters voting for big government hillary republicans

InLoveWithRon
01-24-2008, 04:28 PM

Ron Paul/Romney Ticket would be the only responsible Ticket from within the Republican Party.

I will not vote for mccain/romney/rudy or huckabee as a presidential candidate. Out of those 4 the only one possible to be a VP would be Romney,eventually the GOP and Republican Party are going to see they will have to have RON PAUL(in a brokered convention) as the NOMINEE or they will lose all their power in a general election.

Get real.. Watch this Romney ad so you can understand what a wacko Romney is. There is no chance in Hell Paul and Romney would be running mates

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nOPp9K1JUCs&feature=related

phill4paul
01-24-2008, 04:29 PM
:rolleyes: The point of the Revolution is to get rid of the Romney's.

Mattsa
01-24-2008, 04:30 PM

U gotta be kidding!

Romney is slime, a bouffiant hairdo and no substance. He's just another corporate CFR shill slimeball. I wouldn't give hime the time of day

When i saw him ignore that kid in the wheelchair when asked about medicinal marajuana, that just said it all for me. What a disgusting greasy slimy fuck

Derek Johnson
01-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Romney = protectionalism

Paul = free trade

These are hard to rectify. Romney is in the cycle of: give tax breaks to company A to incentivise moving, company moves, the incentive expires...BOOM....move to China.

When will it end?

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:32 PM
[QUOTE=InLoveWithRon;1065605]Get real.. Watch this Romney ad so you can understand what a wacko Romney is. There is no chance in Hell Paul and Romney would be running mates

[you missed the whole point

RonPaulFTFW
01-24-2008, 04:32 PM
Won't happen unless Romney gets uber anti war uber fucking fast.

Mattsa
01-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Won't happen unless Romney gets uber anti war uber fucking fast.

Romney isn't worth the scum under a dogs foreskin

vertesc
01-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Kucinich.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 04:38 PM
ok there is a deeper message here,the point is we hold the key to the republican winning with Ron Paul or slowly let them pass away as we leave in mass the day after election day to vote for RON PAUL as a 3rd party candidate, Ron Paul cant say NO, We run him anyway,HE CANT REFUSE

WE CONTINUE to build within the republican party ,then we leave in mass to start the REAL REPUBLICAN PARTY ,now doesnt that sound like a REAL REVOLUTION;)

i will not vote for hillary republicans

there is only one republican running Ron Paul vs hillary republicans ,repeat that and then remind yourself if the gop doesnt nominate Ron Paul,are you going to actually vote for a hillary republican? i know there is no way i will

jkm1864
01-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I will have to admit after the Louisiana Caucasas I have to the conclusion that He isn't the GOP's little darling. There was 3 tickets for the caucuses The prolife profamily , Paul, and the Romney ticket. Romney was screwed out of a fair election just like paul.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 05:16 PM
I will have to admit after the Louisiana Caucasas I have to the conclusion that He isn't the GOP's little darling. There was 3 tickets for the caucuses The prolife profamily , Paul, and the Romney ticket. Romney was screwed out of a fair election just like paul.

i didnt think about that,but so true really

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
indeed. History might repeat itself

In more ways than one, yes?

Except this time it would be a Texas President and a Massachuchets VP, and the VP would be breaking religious barriers.

Hopefully the similarities would stop there though.

CurtisLow
01-24-2008, 07:02 PM
speciallyblend: I'm not a Romney fan at all,but as i say in a brokered convention,if they dont nominate Ron Paul,then we ron paul supporters are not going to vote for any republican ,aka the republican party loses general election.

I think the so called elite (CFR) don't care if the republican party loses general election because they have dirt bags on the democrat side to do there dirty work.

SeanEdwards
01-24-2008, 07:04 PM
If Romney was VP, Paul would die.

yankee_blue
01-24-2008, 07:06 PM
You lost me at "Ron Paul/Rom"

CareerTech1
01-24-2008, 07:53 PM
lol