PDA

View Full Version : OH Narcissus (and all)

angelatc
08-01-2007, 09:43 AM
(thank heavens for spell check...)

I clicked to read a John Stossel column on Townhall this am, and got a distracted. Over on the left is a box that says "On The Blog Now" and the first link was "Props To Ron Paul Blog."

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/a7162222-f6f9-4d59-a6f5-da68c2703766

Looks like a few pro-paul comments there wouldn't hurt.

DeadheadForPaul
08-01-2007, 09:45 AM
If you had a townhall account, be sure to thank Matt Lewis for his kind words

nullvalu
08-01-2007, 09:46 AM
you know you're just going to be accused of more narcissism for this post, right? :D

foofighter20x
08-01-2007, 09:58 AM
no she's not... :p

only dougy will... and that's only if he toots his own horn in his own blog again...

he's still got to dilute the last round of tootin'... let it fade away...

LibertyEagle
08-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Drop it, foo. I'm serious.

He's just about to back out of the whole campaign, because of the treatment he received from a supposed RP supporter over on TownHall.

One has to get very thick skin to survive around here. We beat each other up, far worse than any neocon ever did.

I'll also say one more thing too. If some of the Republicans from TownHall ever made it over here, while they were truly checking out Ron Paul, we would scare them off to another candidate in a few short posts! And heaven forbid if they ran into "Hot Topics". Not everyone on the face of the earth is a die-hard libertarian, or lives and breathes NWO stuff. We can't afford to be scaring people off. Nor can we take the attitude that these people do not matter, because they DO. We need one hell of a lot of votes to win the Republican primary. Many of these people agree with the vast majority of Dr. Paul's stances. They're just stuck on the war thing right now. If this all plays out right, they will be checking him out before the primary. Please everyone, keep this in mind.

angelatc
08-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Politics is like that. I did a term on a local homeowners board and still have scars. I can't imagine what it's like on bigger scales.

foofighter20x
08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Drop it, foo. I'm serious.

Chill, bro. Of the two of us who criticized on that point, my criticism was only the half-hearted, face-value variety. I wasn't angry over it, but I still agreed it wasn't a good idea. Still don't think it is.

He is doing a spectacular job, tho. :D

He's just about to back out of the whole campaign, because of the treatment he received from a supposed RP supporter over on TownHall.

One has to get very thick skin to survive around here. We beat each other up, far worse than any neocon ever did.

Huh? What happened? :confused:

LibertyEagle
08-01-2007, 07:34 PM
A person on this TH blog, Pam, thinks that the Republican candidates are for states' rights and individual rights. Can someone who is able to provide a good argument why they are not, please make a post over there? I think I covered the other things she raised, but I think someone else can do better on these 2 issues. Thanks.

http://www.townhall.com/blog/default.aspx?mode=post&g=a7162222-f6f9-4d59-a6f5-da68c2703766&comments=true#fd316ba2-3ad9-4f76-b725-90c7e92414b9