PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared for Giuliani attacks

HayekianGuy
01-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Giuliani is desperate with polls placing him at 3rd in Florida. With national security and terrorism being his only platform, look for strong Giuliani attacks on Paul. Dr. Paul will hopefully be prepared with some strong answers.

RPDelegate
01-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Giuliani is desperate with polls placing him at 3rd in Florida. With national security and terrorism being his only platform, look for strong Giuliani attacks on Paul. Dr. Paul will hopefully be prepared with some strong answers.

I expect to hear him say 911 about 75 times tonight. Hopefully he places 4th or 5th and drops out after Florida.

nosebruise
01-24-2008, 10:30 AM
hahahah, if he attacks again hes gonna look like a fool just like that first time he got torn a new one.

all he can do is that little girly giggle every time ron paul talks to try and discredit him.
the guy's got nothing.

giuliani's dead in the water. ron shouldnt even acknowlege his presence HAHAHAHHAA.

N13
01-24-2008, 10:31 AM
Ghoul will attack Romney and McCain if he has any brains at all. They are 1 & 2 in the polls, keeping Rudy from his prize.

RPDelegate
01-24-2008, 10:39 AM
If the Ghoul attacks Ron at all, Ron's initial response should be, where did you come from, I thought you dropped out of the race a while ago. hehe...

dementedme
01-24-2008, 10:41 AM
i hope rudy wins fl.....

that would keep everythink more split up as delegates go.....

if romney wins fl... he'll be wayyy out in front =\

RPDelegate
01-24-2008, 10:49 AM
i hope rudy wins fl.....

This is a good point...

StateofTrance
01-24-2008, 11:09 AM
i hope rudy wins fl.....

All this splitting makes no sense. They will add up later on any way. Bad guys will only support bad guys. At last all you will see is one surviving Neo-Con candidate vs. Ron Paul.

RPinUptownChi
01-24-2008, 11:13 AM
let rudy get angry, i say bring it...

RP should parry rudy attacks by ending them with barbs directed at McCain and Romney over their support for current economic policies and the war.

The kid gloves need to come off tonite, i trust in Dr. Paul to do what is necessary...

Mini-Me
01-24-2008, 11:15 AM
It'll be a win if anyone but Romney wins FL, really. As long as that doesn't happen, then Rudy dropping out might actually be a good thing for us (since it would make Paul stand out more in debates for still being up there). After all, as someone else said, the "splitting up" thing doesn't really work - the other candidates proved this in Louisiana. They realized that "splitting up" the establishment vote would be a win for Paul, so they came together on a fusion ticket to "beat" him. They'll continue to do this whenever Paul has a good chance of winning, so it's best that more of them get knocked out of the race and hope some of their supporters start taking a closer look at Paul.

Kotin
01-24-2008, 12:21 PM
wtf can he attack?

Aballistar
01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Every time Rudy says "9/11," drink!

Tschaka
01-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Can someone say on what channel the debate will be and in how many hours/minutes?

Aballistar
01-24-2008, 12:28 PM
MSNBC, 9 EST. 7.5 hrs from now.

Joel High
01-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Ghoul will attack Romney and McCain if he has any brains at all. They are 1 & 2 in the polls, keeping Rudy from his prize.

I agree, I think Julie Annie might be an ally tonight.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

SirNim
01-24-2008, 03:06 PM
No more ghoulish giggling. Call him...or any of them...out if he so much as smirks at the mere mention of Paul's name.

speciallyblend
01-24-2008, 03:09 PM
If the Ghoul attacks Ron at all, Ron's initial response should be, where did you come from, I thought you dropped out of the race a while ago. hehe...

if he says that ,i will strip nekkid and go jump into the snowbank outside my house and smile with joy)

THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY

Sarge
01-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Heads up. Rudy is planning to get back in the race tonight by talking about a Catastrophic Fund for Florida. I am thinking hurricanes.

I bet they ask him a question to get that in. Rudy also said not dropping out after Florida. Staying in until Super Tuesday. My thoughts were is the money going to come from.

McCain to say he is the best to beat Hillary tonight.

I hope someone from HQ is hearing these things.

break4me
01-24-2008, 03:26 PM
I doubt Rudy attacks Paul. I would think Rudy sticks to pandering for votes from the FL crowd using 9/11 type statements (hurricanes, etc) to scare people into voting for him.

Sarge
01-24-2008, 03:29 PM
They are just announcing that Dennis K is dropping out.

Caravello
01-24-2008, 03:52 PM
A Ghoul attack at this point is like being attacked by a toothless rabbit. RP is in the position now where he can just treat Ghoul like a nobody.

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 04:00 PM
I doubt Rudy attacks Paul. I would think Rudy sticks to pandering for votes from the FL crowd using 9/11 type statements (hurricanes, etc) to scare people into voting for him.

He'll probably attack McRomney like Thompson attacked Huck.

JimInNY
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
i hope rudy wins fl.....

I hope Ron Paul wins Florida.