PDA

View Full Version : this is your last chance America!!!******

maghi85
01-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm a ron paul fan from Dubai... its my first post here... I've been following up on the primaries for some time now... or rather i'm literally hooked on to the updates and news on the Ron Paul revolution... :D
he's, in my opinion, the only one who makes sense... and is sincere and honest when he speaks and doesn't try to cover up what's in his heart... because he speaks his heart...
I also think he truly understands how the world and especially the middle easterners look at America...

i was born and raised in the middle east and have lived there all my life... also i'm a traditional Sunni Muslim... and very very conservative...

but just for the record

I don't hate Americans,
I don't hate American freedom and liberty
I, as a matter of fact, admire the constitution... it even reminds me of the last sermon delivered by the Prophet Mohammed
I admire principled, hard-working, and sincere people in America who stand on the truth even if it may be bitter...

the only thing that bothers me is the American foreign policy...
I don't blame the American people for it...
I'm just sick of dirty politicians, in the pockets of bankers, who exploit the good will of the American people that stands for justice, liberty, and peace...

and I have to warn you folks in America that to me this seems like a last chance for America...
because if anyone other than Ron Paul wins the next election then say bye bye to your liberties... because they're going to bomb Iran and radicalize more and more people in the middleeast who would have nothing to loose in doing another 9/11
and I abhor the 9/11 attacks... but angry people who've got their villages carpet bombed have nothing in their mind except revenge and wrath...
the fear of these radicalized people will help the dirty politicians, with the help of MSM, take over more and more of your liberties and squelch all dissent...
so wake up before you're woken up!!!

my prayers and support for you,

ps: i've e-mailed almost all of the Muslim organizations, mosques, and student associations, in America, information about Ron Paul and why we should vote for him...
there are over 6 million Muslims in America who would love to hear RP's message and vote for him...

TwiLeXia
01-24-2008, 09:25 AM
First of all, fantastic first post.

Secondly, thank you for doing all that work by contacting your fellow Muslims!

And finally, welcome to the forums!!!

RonPaulCult
01-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Thank you for posting and for your support.

Joe3113
Will somebody hire this guy for the campaign please!

Pay for the plane ticket and a nice salary!!

Warrior_of_Freedom
Thanks for your support! I been saying to my friends forever how the middle eastern people are nice, not evil.

disciple
01-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Keep up the good work; and spread the news about Ron paul far and wide.

maghi85
01-24-2008, 10:26 AM
I'll try to participate less on this forum...
i think they can easily use my support or people like me against RP

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 10:28 AM
This is how the rEVOLution grows...

Welcome Dubai from Mississippi!

Freedom CAN Bring Us Together!

Ozwest
01-24-2008, 10:31 AM
maghi85,

Don't over - exasperate yourself.

Most Americans are Bunnies.

Ozwest
01-24-2008, 10:36 AM
If it involves effort, like voting, they stay at home in front of their computers.

This has already been proved.

Use-less shit status. No question.

escuec
01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Welcome, maghi85! Thanks for joining and being so proactive. Please don't feel that you need to participate less, if anything speak more. The revolution attracts people from all different walks of life and you are no different. Thanks again!

Ozwest
01-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Welcome, maghi85! Thanks for joining and being so proactive. Please don't feel that you need to participate less, if anything speak more. The revolution attracts people from all different walks of life and you are no different. Thanks again!
Geeh, I really would be impressed if you would participate in the voting process, instead of being beaver cleaver.

What's wrong with you guys?

I deserve a fucking answer!

thehittgirl
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I'll try to participate less on this forum...
i think they can easily use my support or people like me against RP

NO! We need more like you. As a Christian, I am so tired of many of my brethren's misconceptions. It's very disheartening. Welcome to the forums...please stick around! :)

Ozwest
01-24-2008, 10:55 AM
NO! We need more like you. As a Christian, I am so tired of many of my brethren's misconceptions. It's very disheartening. Welcome to the forums...please stick around! :)

God forbid!

You are all so precious.

I hate it when people proclaim, that "they are Christians."

I'm an Athiest, and you can bet your sweet ass, I "am disheartened," but I will leave you alone.

Something tells me, you should "tone down" my Religious experience. Been their, done that.

Ozwest
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Bretheran?

maghi85
01-24-2008, 11:10 AM
lets try to maintain focus on the purpose of this forum...

"Unity through Diversity" - the constitution brings RP supporters together on this forum with a single cause; i.e. helping RP win the elections... so we shouldn't be worried about the diversity in here...
just as RP himself wouldn't careless if white supremacists support him
this isn't the forum for focusing on the diversity... its for focusing on the unity...

Sandy
01-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Thank you for posting and for your support.

Agreed!

Welcome!! My brother is moving to Dubai from FL in April!! He's an RP supporter. The people who he will be working for are looking into apartments for him, I know it's expensive there.

I am looking forward to visiting in the future.

Thanks for your support!

My parents already voted in FL, and the Fox news rhetoric has made them into virtual fear zombies. I didn't even ask who they voted for, because I know it's not Ron. They thought the Ghoul was a god, but probably changed after his poor results.

JMO
01-24-2008, 11:17 AM
I love reading stuff like this. I wish more Americans would wake up.