PDA

View Full Version : Solution To Media Black-out

ThomasJ
01-24-2008, 08:04 AM
We the people in the Ron Paul movement should all buy gold.......

After the US market goes into depression, we buy a major media channel at deep deep discount.....

Then we can remove the media black-out.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-24-2008, 08:07 AM
We can turn it to Paul TV :D

Acidlump
01-24-2008, 08:07 AM
When the people who own the networks can print their own money al the gold in the world won't do it.

dfalken
01-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Uhhhh...actually if they just keep printing their money will become worthless, and gold will be the only currency with purchasing power left.

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 09:23 AM
When the people who own the networks can print their own money al the gold in the world won't do it.

You do not understand the printing press versus hard assets apparently. if you want a short primer let me know. Your statement is totally off base.

Actually..silver is the better investment right now and is undervalued compared to AU metal.

Best Regards
Randy

cosm95
01-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Actually..silver is the better investment right now and is undervalued compared to AU metal.
Randy

I guess you are a Ted Butler fan.... join the club

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 10:00 AM
I guess you are a Ted Butler fan.... join the club

Don't know Ted Butler. I used to be Executive Director of an international commodities trading company and know that silver should be 1/20th of Aurum Metallium's market price for proper levels of commodities exchange. These hold true through time. For instance. If you were to take a 1963 silver quarter and trade it for fiat currency at todays market rate for silver, forgetting any numismatic valuations it would purchase you one gallon of gas..just like in 1963.

Further heads up to AcidLump. If you own gold you can leverage it to seven times the amount of its value. So.what is more powerful financially. 5M USD fiat currency or 1M in Aurum Metallium? The answer is the gold at one million valuation as it can be leveraged to seven million USD fiat in a heartbeat.

Best Regards
Randy

ThomasJ
01-24-2008, 01:35 PM
When the people who own the networks can print their own money (and force you to take it) all the gold in the world won't do it.

There you go fixed your statement for you.