PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana GOP dragging feet till after debate?

aymn27
01-24-2008, 02:35 AM
Once the provisional ballots are included..Ron Paul will win Louisiana - which puts him with the big boys in both money and delegates...think about what kind of impact that would have on the American psyche about his "electibility" - 2nd in Nevada, 1st in Louisiana...money bomb on MLK day...

I would bet that the results of Louisiana primaries will be buried until after the debate...if they even surface at all!

LAGOP only has about 700 ballots to verify...they couldn't do that in one day? Yeah right.

SonicInfinity
01-24-2008, 02:37 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Kotin
01-24-2008, 02:44 AM
Once the provisional ballots are included..Ron Paul will win Louisiana - which puts him with the big boys in both money and delegates...think about what kind of impact that would have on the American psyche about his "electibility" - 2nd in Nevada, 1st in Louisiana...money bomb on MLK day...

I would bet that the results of Louisiana primaries will be buried until after the debate...if they even surface at all!

LAGOP only has about 700 ballots to verify...they couldn't do that in one day? Yeah right.

how do you know that?

i want proof. or i dont buy it.

Lord Xar
01-24-2008, 02:55 AM
what is the benefit of waiting till after the debate..

AND, I thought this was a done deal - I thought they formed a coalition against him, and that was that.

what happened? How can Ron Paul come out ahead here?

acroso
01-24-2008, 03:02 AM
Paul is not excluded from debate right?

Kilrain
01-24-2008, 03:06 AM
what is the benefit of waiting till after the debate..

AND, I thought this was a done deal - I thought they formed a coalition against him, and that was that.

what happened? How can Ron Paul come out ahead here?

The provisional ballots have not been counted yet and COULD (if God is good to us) give us a majority in five out of seven districts. That would mean a big win and probably something like 35 national delegates. But it's a very big "what if" and everyone who's not involved on the ground in Louisiana should just chill until it's done.

IF it turned out that Ron Paul won big in LA, it would be something he could use in the debate, but yelling conspiracy at this point would just be silly.