PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Channel Vs CNN & MSM

Opiner
01-24-2008, 02:15 AM
I think the market is in dire need of a main news channel to compete with CNN. A powerful channel inspired by the revolution would be a profitable venture for all those who contribute. There was a similar media situation in the Middle East and then Al Jazeera started and it exploded. I think the same thing would happen in America if a news station that is honest, objective, fair and honorable would be launched.

Energy
01-24-2008, 02:28 AM
I like the idea. For starters, all we have to do to set ourselves light years apart is having an article for each party of these candidates:

Clinton, Edwards, Gravel, Kucinich, Obama

and

Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain, Paul, Romney

Olde media makes it look so damn hard.

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 02:29 AM
We are working on LibertyTV

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242

r3volution1776
01-24-2008, 02:30 AM
I like the idea. For starters, all we have to do to set ourselves light years apart is having an article for each party of these candidates:

Clinton, Edwards, Gravel, Kucinich, Obama

and

Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain, Paul, Romney

Who is that Paul guy that you have listed above, I've never seen him on my TV before!

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 02:52 AM
Who is that Paul guy that you have listed above, I've never seen him on my TV before!

I know an Internet guy names Ron Paul, but I thought he only existed on the internet. He is not a real candidate. We shouldn't actually vote for him right?