PDA

View Full Version : FINAL TAX BILL Page ONE IS READY TO BE PICKED APART

Rhys
01-24-2008, 01:51 AM
link: http://normlnj.org/non_affiliated/tax-bill.jpg

I'll start on page two now with Ron Paul heavy stuff. When I'm done i'll polish page one and go through your comments... if you even look at this.

http://normlnj.org/non_affiliated/tax-bill.jpg

Ron LOL
01-24-2008, 02:00 AM
"50" Minutes sure is a great show :D

Edit: make sure these get sent in pink envelopes. And I like the idea somebody came up with of listing a fictitious government office for a return address to make it look official...

Rhys
01-24-2008, 02:05 AM
"50" Minutes sure is a great show :D

Edit: make sure these get sent in pink envelopes. And I like the idea somebody came up with of listing a fictitious government office for a return address to make it look official...

Hey, my mom always bought the generic cereal and we had to watch 50 Minutes with Jan Rather.

ddoggphx
01-24-2008, 02:18 AM
I like the new look.

What size of paper is that supposed to print on?

Rhys
01-24-2008, 02:22 AM
I like the new look.

What size of paper is that supposed to print on?

thx.
legal sized

i'll have a letter sized with less info next.

robert4rp08
01-24-2008, 05:41 AM
That looks great! Here's some suggestions:

- The big font says $38.7 trillion and the footnote says $38.8 trillion.
- The chunk of that red bar to the right of the stack of money should be removed.
- Instead of "Can you pay?" how about "Time to pay!" or something else that sounds a little less like charity and more like a bill.
-You should put "In a 60 minutes interview...." and put the date that it aired in parentheses so people can look it up and watch the whole interview.
- I would change the "powerpoint presentation" line to something like "Mr. Walker is on tour informing people of the financial troubles we are facing and raising awareness on the following issues:" Under "Current Fiscal...." make that a single paragraph.
- The total line is a little weird. At first I thought it was the totals of 2000 and 2006 combined because it spans both columns.
- I would work in our current national debt too. Isn't that part of the $440,000 bill?
- Also, is the writing in the "issues" section from Walker's presentation? You might want to put them in quotes if they are.

Rhys
01-24-2008, 10:47 AM
bump

Rhys
01-24-2008, 10:49 AM
That looks great! Here's some suggestions:

- The big font says $38.7 trillion and the footnote says $38.8 trillion.
- The chunk of that red bar to the right of the stack of money should be removed.
- Instead of "Can you pay?" how about "Time to pay!" or something else that sounds a little less like charity and more like a bill.
-You should put "In a 60 minutes interview...." and put the date that it aired in parentheses so people can look it up and watch the whole interview.
- I would change the "powerpoint presentation" line to something like "Mr. Walker is on tour informing people of the financial troubles we are facing and raising awareness on the following issues:" Under "Current Fiscal...." make that a single paragraph.
- The total line is a little weird. At first I thought it was the totals of 2000 and 2006 combined because it spans both columns.
- I would work in our current national debt too. Isn't that part of the $440,000 bill?
- Also, is the writing in the "issues" section from Walker's presentation? You might want to put them in quotes if they are.

thanks for the comments. you're totally right on almost everything you said... except for I think David Walker's presentation is public domain and I don't want to use quotation marks for looks

ShowMeLiberty
01-24-2008, 10:53 AM
thx.
legal sized

i'll have a letter sized with less info next.

Could the letter sized just have a smaller font (at least for page one)? I hate to lose any of that info...

It's looking great!

driller80545
01-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Pretty damn scarey!

Rhys
01-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Could the letter sized just have a smaller font (at least for page one)? I hate to lose any of that info...

It's looking great!

good question. Probably

Rhys
01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
bump

Rhys
01-24-2008, 03:07 PM
this isn't another self bump...

do we want to put the stimulus package on the backside instead of the speach?