PDA

View Full Version : not sure how to say this, but...

MalcolmGandi
01-24-2008, 01:33 AM
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2007/12dec/RICR-071206.php
Listen to the interview. We can apply this information to the Ron Paul Revolution. The most important point to note is that consciousness is a field, it's not limited to your brain. The brain is more of a relay point for the mind. Our minds are all interconnected in the same field. We need to focus on developing our spirit, this has a positive impact on people as a whole. The United States is suffering from a spiritual sickness. That is the basic reason that more people have not joined our cause.

As an example of how this works, 4000 people flew into Washington DC for a few days to meditate, and the crime rate went down 25%.

Shink
01-24-2008, 01:38 AM
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2007/12dec/RICR-071206.php
Listen to the interview. We can apply this information to the Ron Paul Revolution. The most important point to note is that consciousness is a field, it's not limited to your brain. The brain is more of a relay point for the mind. Our minds are all interconnected in the same field. We need to focus on developing our spirit, this has a positive impact on people as a whole. The United States is suffering from a spiritual sickness. That is the basic reason that more people have not joined our cause.

As an example of how this works, 4000 people flew into Washington DC for a few days to meditate, and the crime rate went down 25%.

Interesting stuff. I'll have to check your link tomorrow...as I REALLY should be asleep right now, but hasn't science proven the existence of 'chi/lifeforce'/whatever you wanna call it? This is all very interesting to an atheist like me. Sometimes I think my atheism will eventually classify as agnosticism...as much as 'we are all one' sounds like mumbo jumbo sometimes, if you think about it, it seems true. I think after death, your 'energy' will go somewhere else. Whether you 'know' that or not....:confused: Okay, I need to lay down and think about this when my brain waves aren't as slow.