PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see this yet? Am I reading this right?

gracebkr
01-24-2008, 01:03 AM
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/US/Politics/President_Race_2008/McCain_Ron_Paul_Pro-Life_Win_Big_In_Louisiana_GOP_Caucuses__5692.asp

Is this article saying we came in second in Louisiana? That would be cool. It is dated Thursday.

LandonCook
01-24-2008, 01:06 AM
"I applaud the supporters of Congressman Paul for their enthusiasm and superior organizational ability,” Villere said. “Our Party needs the infusion of new activists who have both political skill and a passion for protecting the freedoms guaranteed to us by the Constitution,” he said. “I left the caucus with a renewed commitment to promote our core Republican principles of limited government and individual freedom, thanks to the zeal displayed by Congressman Paul’s Louisiana supporters,” Villere said."

Oh FUCK! Wow! The best thing that has been said about the grassroots in a while!

gracebkr
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM
"I applaud the supporters of Congressman Paul for their enthusiasm and superior organizational ability,” Villere said. “Our Party needs the infusion of new activists who have both political skill and a passion for protecting the freedoms guaranteed to us by the Constitution,” he said. “I left the caucus with a renewed commitment to promote our core Republican principles of limited government and individual freedom, thanks to the zeal displayed by Congressman Paul’s Louisiana supporters,” Villere said."

Oh FUCK! Wow! The best thing that has been said about the grassroots in a while!

Yeah, I am scratching my head, like I have to be tired and wrong. Right?

jacmicwag
01-24-2008, 01:09 AM
If accurate we just crossed an important threshold - Ron Paul has beat every other candidate in head-to-head competition at one time or other with the defeat of Mitt Romney in the LA contest.

gracebkr
01-24-2008, 01:11 AM
If accurate we just crossed an important threshold - Ron Paul has beat every other candidate in head-to-head competition at one time or other with the defeat of Mitt Romney in the LA contest.

Yeah, and his supporters are inspiring the Republicans, I mean, we could be crossing a totally new threshold as well. Where the repubs start giving endorsements. That is the coolest thing anyone had said about us that actually makes us look good.

Ronin
01-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Too bad it's a bunch of BS. See the Louisiana forum.

skiingff
01-24-2008, 01:26 AM
http://www.lagop.com