PDA

View Full Version : Has Your Opinion of Rush Limbaugh changed recently?

Karsten
01-24-2008, 12:52 AM
In the past few weeks, Rush has come down really strong against Huckabee and Mccain, and said that he may not support the republican nominee. He has also said some mildly positive things about Ron Paul, such as "the media is ignoring Ron Paul, so that should tell you something."

Therefore, has your opinion of Rush changed at all recently, even if just slightly?

asgardshill
01-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Rush Limbaugh should get on his knees every night and pray for a Hillary Clinton victory. Her philandering husband made Limbaugh what he is, and there's no reason to believe that his success in national radio wouldn't continue and even intensify if the 'beast were elected. Like Batman and the Joker or Spider-Man and Doc Ock, every "hero" needs an unsympathetic and menacing foil.

As for the poll question, I no longer call Rush Limbaugh a "fat" demagoguing drug addict. Yes, I've removed the word "fat".

stewie3128
01-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Rush Limbaugh should get on his knees every night and pray for a Hillary Clinton victory. Her philandering husband made Limbaugh what he is, and there's no reason to believe that his success in national radio wouldn't continue and even intensify if the 'beast were elected. Like Batman and the Joker or Spider-Man and Doc Ock, every "hero" needs an unsympathetic and menacing foil.

As for the poll question, I no longer call Rush Limbaugh a "fat" demagoguing drug addict. Yes, I've removed the word "fat".

He's said on many occasions that a Hillary win would keep him in business for at least the next four years.

My favorite Limbaugh quote on that theme is from the day after the 2004 Presidential election. Bill Clinton was out campaigning for Kerry the last few days before the election, and he said "I would like to thank Bill Clinton for once again turning out OUR vote." Because it is true - nothing motivates Republicans to vote like a Clinton.

blamx8
01-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Hard to change my opinion of him when I refuse to listen to his non-constitutional apologetics anymore.

MN Patriot
01-24-2008, 06:49 AM
Rush is only in it for Rush. Yeah, he talks a good talk about conservatism, getting government off our backs, reducing taxes, etc, etc. But like all the other hypocrites such as Hannity, Beck, Levin, he ignores Ron Paul as much as possible. Their corporate masters must have told them to ignore Ron as much as possible, or smear him if you can't. Or else they've convinced themselves that war is freedom and they stubbornly stick to that idea.

All of us here can see through these guys now. As long as they keep talking and contradicting themselves, smart people will wake up and sooner or later the not so bright will also get it.

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:50 AM
Rush either sold out or has been compromised.

Sauron
01-24-2008, 06:53 AM
I really liked Rush Limbaugh back in the '90s when he used to bash Clinton. He did a lot to keep the GOP alive during the decadence of the Bush reign.