PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Emailing Florida Republicans!

IDefendThePlatform
01-24-2008, 12:50 AM
I've got 20,000 registered Florida Republican emails coming my way this Friday. I can't possibly email them all by myself this weekend, so if anyone would like me to send them a bunch of addresses to email just send me a personal message. Hopefully we can pull in some last minute votes for the most popular septuagenarian in Florida.

hillertexas
01-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Do you already have a letter composed?

IDefendThePlatform
01-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Excellent question. Yes, I mostly borrowed this from the physical letter writing campaign. I like it but am always open to suggestions. Please send me a personal message if you are interested in helping!

Dear Mr./Ms. Doe,

My name is (my name here) and I am a (my occupation) in (town, state). I am writing to ask you to consider voting for Dr. Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President in Florida's Republican Primary this coming Tuesday.

Ron Paul is a 10-term Republican Congressman, a former flight surgeon in the US Air Force, and a medical doctor (OB/GYN) who helped to deliver more than 4,000 babies. He never took payments from the government as a doctor. Instead, he would do the work for free or a reduced fee.

In Congress, Dr. Paul has never voted to raise taxes and never voted for an unbalanced budget. He does not participate in the lucrative Congressional pension program because he does not think it is fair to taxpayers. Ron Paul even paid for the college educations of his five children instead of letting them have government loans. He has a clear plan for restoring value to our dollar and improving the economy for everyone.

Dr. Paul has received more donations from active military personnel than any other candidate. He is also the only candidate in either party who is a medical doctor (40 years of experience), so you know he understands the problems with our health care system.

Ron Paul is a principled man that I think anyone would be proud to vote for. He has been married to his wife Carol for over 50 years, he is extremely honest and genuine, and you always know where he stands. He believes in following the Constitution and the rule of law, and is exactly what our country needs. He is the only true small government candidate on the ballot this election.

Please consider voting for Dr. Paul at the primary this Tuesday, January 29, 2008. If you'd like to learn more, call Ron Paul's headquarters toll-free at 1-877-RON-PAUL (1-877-766-7285) or visit one of these websites:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA&feature=related

I would certainly like to hear what you think of Dr. Ron Paul. Please call or e-mail me your thoughts at (my email address) Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

My Name
My Phone Number

hillertexas
01-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I can do 500.
I will PM you.