PDA

View Full Version : Keg Party for Paul

austin356
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
The Ron Paul faithful at the University of Alabama will be hosting a Keg Party Thursday at 8pm in Tuscaloosa. Beer is free and entry is free so long as you register to vote, take a slim jim, and allow Paul supporters to contact you and attempt to get you to vote on Super Tuesday.

The reason this can be effective is that the district the University in is the Blackbelt and since it is mostly African American it has very very very few Republican primary voters (less than 2,500 total out of hundreds of thousands of people). Getting just a handful of University students to turnout on Supertuesday WILL send me to MN as a Ron Paul RNC delegate.

Thousands of flyers have been passed out. I was wondering 2 things. 1st, any last minute suggestions? and 2nd, can forumers post links to their favorite Paul music that is appropriate for the situation?

Thanks!,
Austin

JAlli41
01-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Brilliant!!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 12:02 AM
I like it!!

LandonCook
01-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Damn! I want to go! I've been working my ass off nonstop for Paul... I could use a Beer...

fuzzybekool
01-24-2008, 12:06 AM
What better way to use my 700th post then to wish I could go to this keg party.

Party On !

Jobarra
01-24-2008, 12:07 AM
The Ron Paul faithful at the University of Alabama will be hosting a Keg Party Thursday at 8pm in Tuscaloosa. Beer is free and entry is free so long as you register to vote, take a slim jim, and allow Paul supporters to contact you and attempt to get you to vote on Super Tuesday.

The reason this can be effective is that the district the University in is the Blackbelt and since it is mostly African American it has very very very few Republican primary voters (less than 2,500 total out of hundreds of thousands of people). Getting just a handful of University students to turnout on Supertuesday WILL send me to MN as a Ron Paul RNC delegate.

Thousands of flyers have been passed out. I was wondering 2 things. 1st, any last minute suggestions? and 2nd, can forumers post links to their favorite Paul music that is appropriate for the situation?

Thanks!,
Austin
Going to have the Florida debate going on in the background? A drinking game is in order! Just replace the debating game donation rules with drinking :D

AggieforPaul
01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Bacardi shots every time Rudy says "9/11".

Wait nevermind, we dont need all our supporters dying of alcohol poisoning before the primaries.

austin356
01-24-2008, 12:10 AM

:) You tryin' to send me to jail for neglegent homicide?

LandonCook
01-24-2008, 12:10 AM

Wait nevermind, we dont need all our supporters dying of alcohol poisoning before the primaries.

Libertarians do things in moderation...

Bacardi would be great!

Paulbot_9876
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM

Thanks!,
Austin

i thought this would be huge in florida.....do a huge chip in and buy the college students a big party on the beaches on both sides of florida if rp wins the state....
anyone know how much it would cost to hire a band also for them....like maybe AC-DC to play for them if they can make a victory there possible.... bribe them kids to get it done.....

Jobarra
01-24-2008, 12:12 AM
:) You tryin' to send me to jail for neglegent homicide?
He may be trying to make your keg go empty in the first 10 minutes of the debate :D

austin356
01-24-2008, 12:14 AM
He may be trying to make your keg go empty in the first 10 minutes of the debate :D

Well then "TO THE BRUNO'S IT IS" (to fill more of my shells that is), if we need more.

If anyone wants to make this a REMARKABLE night then feel free to donate $150 to me to buy some Sam Adams instead of Bud this or that.

josh24601
01-24-2008, 12:15 AM
GOP Debate Drinking Party. Freakin' awesome.

Also, find any way to hammer home that RP is all about letting you do your own thing. Be it drugs, working for charity, whatever. As long as you don't harm other people RP is cool with you.

Honestly I am not long out of college and feel like in some ways I am still a college kid at heart, Ron Paul wants to legalize it, enough said.

And to anybody who says this is immoral crap I'm talking about, the whole point of RP is that "morality" is not a basis for governing other people - the Constitution is. And the constitution says I can drink or smoke as much as I damn well please and nobody from Washington DC is gonna come into my property and tell me otherwise.

austin356
01-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Come'on people I need MUSIC. To be honest I never really found any Paul music I really liked, so I have not paid any attention to what is out there and would have no clue where to start.

Fields
01-24-2008, 12:27 AM

hahahah

UnitedWeStand
01-24-2008, 12:48 AM
http://ronpaulnetwork.info/audio.html

Several Ron Paul songs here, theres a rap one if thats what youre aiming at. Other than that Id say play some happy party music to make people have fun and remember how cool you and Ron Paul are=)>

amy31416
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
http://ronpaulnetwork.info/audio.html

Several Ron Paul songs here, theres a rap one if thats what youre aiming at. Other than that Id say play some happy party music to make people have fun and remember how cool you and Ron Paul are=)>

More like "UnitedWeKegStand"

Sorry, couldn't resist.:D

UnitedWeStand
01-24-2008, 12:53 AM
song 10 and 15 are the rap ones, song 20 , the aimee allen song, is the one i personally like the most.

Thomas Paine
01-24-2008, 01:27 AM
Turn the Keg Party into a Toga Party.

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 01:30 AM
I like it.