PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Ron Paul : Don't tread on me

0zzy
08-01-2007, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

By far the best video on Ron Paul. Great music, very organized, great quotes. Someone, please, put this on DVD/CVDs and send it to everyone in the nation (Iowa/New Hampshire could really help).

aravoth
08-02-2007, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8

By far the best video on Ron Paul. Great music, very organized, great quotes. Someone, please, put this on DVD/CVDs and send it to everyone in the nation (Iowa/New Hampshire could really help).

Yeah it's all right, too bad the creator of that video is an idiot that couldn't compress the video right, and figured out that he mispelled a word after it breached 100k views. :( What a moron that guy is :D

Sir VotesALot
08-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah it's all right, too bad the creator of that video is an idiot that couldn't compress the video right, and figured out that he mispelled a word after it breached 100k views. :( What a moron that guy is :D

I think there's an option where you can edit the video without erasing the comments/views. You may have to be registered as "director" or whatever.

Bryan
08-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah it's all right, too bad the creator of that video is an idiot that couldn't compress the video right
So how is it that you can compress a video wrong? I guess I should know before I post too many videos... :D

aravoth
08-03-2007, 08:13 AM
So how is it that you can compress a video wrong? I guess I should know before I post too many videos... :D

You download video using a third party free program, and then, you don't pay attention when you convert it to an AVI, and then, you forget to check the "highest quality" box when you're done. And you have to be tired enough to not notice any of it, and put it up in the middle of the night.

JS4Pat
08-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Any chance you can make this into 2 videos?

I would love to be able to send just the second half of the video (Starting with RP's response about the greatest moral crisis being preemptive war) to all my anti-war contacts.