PDA

View Full Version : If THIS doesn't inspire you to donate to RP, nothing will...

shadowhooch
01-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Check out this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=4178058&page=1

Looks like all but Romney are getting REALLY desparate. This is why we must keep Ron Paul funded. We can win the war of attrition. Nobody can bomb like Ron can bomb. When's the next one?

Iwantchange
01-23-2008, 11:23 PM
It's funny how much we have done with a third of the cash that most of the candidates have.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-23-2008, 11:28 PM
It's funny how much we have done with a third of the cash that most of the candidates have.

It'll be even funnier if we can get all our ads on tv while the others sink. I will be maxing out with my next project paycheck. Happy Anniversary Dr. and Mrs. Paul. :)

luvthedoc08
01-23-2008, 11:36 PM
no mention of the top gop fundraiser for the 4th quarter i see... i don't know why i'm complaining though, at this point their attacks have failed so miserably that they're back to step 2: ignore.

ionlyknowy
01-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Ron Paul has thousands of people working for free for him. We have put up billboards, newspaper ads, tv commercials, blimps, websites, youtubes, myspace, digg, facebook, airplane banners, fliers, canvassing, booths at major events, email campaigns, letter writing campaigns, call centers, and good old fashioned word of mouth.

ALL FREE! Labor, and $$ paid for by supporters, AND we gave RP more than any other candidate in campaign cash to spend how he sees fit.

I wonder how much all of these grassroots endeavors would have cost if some other campaign were to pay for it... I bet close to $50 million easy.

joe77
01-24-2008, 12:55 AM
There is no way to stop us. Funny how they don't mention paul and his cash and claim Romney will be the only one...pathetic

Great post by the way thabk you

Paul Revered
01-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Check out this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=4178058&page=1

Looks like all but Romney are getting REALLY desparate. This is why we must keep Ron Paul funded. We can win the war of attrition. Nobody can bomb like Ron can bomb. When's the next one?I posted this on MySpace.