PDA

View Full Version : My friend is making my blood boil

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-23-2008, 11:11 PM
She says Ron Paul supporters are like Al Qaeda and follow him blindly, and that he is a bad person because he believes in a creator and not in evolution (which doesn't make a difference on the country IMHO) Also used lots of vulgar language and said if Ron Paul is elected she's leaving the country.

Myerz
01-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Leave the country....Good....kick her to the curb! Everywhere else sucks even more!

1000-points-of-fright
Give her $50 so she can get a passport.

AlbemarleNC0003
I don't think we're reaching the point of convert or die, just yet. You might starve to death when the economy tanks, but you still have the option of free will. And squirrels. You can eat them.

wolv275
01-23-2008, 11:13 PM
lol not a worthy friend? any hoot just say who do you like, and shoot the same rhetoric back at her.?

JahWarrior
Ask her if she needs help getting a passport.

Give me liberty
Tell her Al Qaeda isnt real and bin laden is dead and has been dead for a good while.
If Al Qaeda was real it should have attacked 4 major countries around the world with daily terror attacks and mass media lies
but that didnt happen. I wonder how she will buy this?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM
lol not a worthy friend? any hoot just say who do you like, and shoot the same rhetoric back at her.?

She says she doesn't know yet. Last election she voted for George Bush because she didn't think John Kerry had good looks. (I supported George Bush over Kerry because Kerry flip flopped more often than the world wipes their ass, little did I know they are in the same club)

Sigh, sheeple.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Buy her a plane ticket to China and get new friends!

Jae0
01-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Buy her a plane ticket to China and get new friends!

QFT

Iwantchange
01-23-2008, 11:20 PM
She says Ron Paul supporters are like Al Qaeda and follow him blindly, and that he is a bad person because he believes in a creator and not in evolution (which doesn't make a difference on the country IMHO) Also used lots of vulgar language and said if Ron Paul is elected she's leaving the country.

Because he doesn't believe in evolution? She's willing to leave the country? What is this a form of religionism?

So what does she think about huckabee, romney, bush, obama, clinton... the list goes on and on. Almost every single candidate believes in a creator and not evolution. She better start packing her bags now!

ryanmkeisling
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
She says she doesn't know yet. Last election she voted for George Bush because she didn't think John Kerry had good looks. (I supported George Bush over Kerry because Kerry flip flopped more often than the world wipes their ass, little did I know they are in the same club)

Sigh, sheeple.

WTF? I am in disbelief of this answer. She thought GW had good looks? I would never speak to her again. She obviously has watched to much TV and is mindless. How old is this girl? Is she educated?

MikeStanart
01-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Your friend just called you a terrorist.

In my book; you can't call me a terrorist and still be my friend.

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 11:32 PM
People are more disposed to suffer, while evil is sufferable. She'll either learn, or not. For now, she's a sheep.

Rhys
01-23-2008, 11:36 PM
tell her your pissed. you'll get some

Thomas Paine
01-23-2008, 11:40 PM

Throw a snowball at her.

Sandy
01-23-2008, 11:41 PM

Who is the bad person? Not very classy. Ron's a bad guy because he believes we were created?

Leaving the country because Ron doesn't believe she's a fancy monkey, now that's funny!!!

kotetu
01-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Your friend just called you a terrorist.

In my book; you can't call me a terrorist and still be my friend.

I would say this to her, point blank, and then walk away. Do it in a crowded area too.

Jae0
01-23-2008, 11:46 PM
I've threatened to leave the country if Hillary or McCain wins. lol

I would only do it if McCain actually won though.

bcreps85
01-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Pardon the sexism, but bitch slap that ho. It is one thing to respectfully disagree based on your intelligent assessment of the issues, but that is garbage.

gracebkr
01-23-2008, 11:47 PM

Umm, thank God!

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 11:48 PM

I'm an agnostic that firmly believes in evolution and I don't give a shit if a candidate believes in a higher power. What the hell does evolution have to do with civil liberties and foreign policy?

Follow him blindly?
My eyes are open bitch!

UnReconstructed
01-23-2008, 11:49 PM
I think the best thing you can do is count her as a loss. Life is to short to live with people like that.

Don't let her get to you. She's part of the problem... people who are blind to what is really going on.

Jae0
01-23-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm an agnostic that firmly believes in evolution and I don't give a shit if a candidate believes in a higher power. What the hell does evolution have to do with civil liberties and foreign policy?

Follow him blindly?
My eyes are open bitch!

Exactly. Someones personally beliefs dont matter to me as long as they dont let it interfere with their job. People like Mike "Amend the constitution to follow Gods word' or whatever Huckabee scare me though.

LukeNM
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Who does she think she is "Alec Baldwin".

r3volution1776
I think she just wants hate sex from you!

Jae0
Who does she think she is "Alec Baldwin".

Unlike Alec though, hopefully this girl would actually follow through.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
I think she just wants hate sex from you!

you win

RoamZero
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Is she blond? ;p

LBT
01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Getting pissed off at stupid people is like getting angry at babies.

Unfortunately the education process is a slow and tedious one, and it relies on their own willingness to learn. Ron Paul provides a good example of an educater. He is a beacon of light, attracting those with ears to listen. He is exaxtly what the US should be.

Jae0
01-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Getting pissed off at stupid people is like getting angry at babies.

*slaps knee* HAHAHAHAHA

Elle
01-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Everything in life is based on perception and interpretation. If she doesn't like Ron Paul that is her choice. You can't make her mind up for her. Everyone is at different stages of waking up.

driller80545
01-24-2008, 12:18 AM
I would say that your friend hasn't evolved very far.

pacelli
01-24-2008, 01:41 AM

Good for her! She'll be saying the same thing when she is chained up in some FEMA work camp if RP doesn't get elected.

Grandson of Liberty
01-24-2008, 01:46 AM
tell her you really hope she never experiences women's suffrage.

And when she thanks you for being so sweet, just walk away laughing.

stewie3128
01-24-2008, 01:47 AM

She's a lost cause, you're not going to get her vote. Forget about it - talk about other things.

teasea
01-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Brain dead
move on

zakkubin
01-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Ron understands more than anyone that religious views shouldn't interfere with policy. But explain to your friend what Paul was likely saying.

The question, " do you believe in evolution?" is asked to really be " do you believe in god?"

Evolutionist freak out when people say, "no" But they are saying no to two different things.

The point is nobody knows how god created us.
And it's not important to know. Whether he snapped his fingers or used evolution to make man kind is irrelevant. Paul likely answered "no" in defense of his belief in god not because he doesn't understand survival of the fittest.*
The below is irrelevant but you may have to take this approach to your friend.

The majority of people on digg said something like , "omg ron paul is so dumb he doesn't understand evolution" They usually say something like this:

Evolution is a fact and here is an example:
some bugs are white and blend in with white rocks.
these bugs tend to live longer becase birds can't see them well and eat the other bugs.
The white bugs mate and have white kid bugs
Eventually all bugs are white.
Evolution...

Micro evolution is not the same thing as MACRO evolution.

How did that white bug turn into a freaking lizard?

Final argument.

If your friend is hard core atheist and or evolutionist she is probably making fun at believers explanation of "god" creating everything.

Just break it down something similar to this:

Option A: God+Nothing= everything - Yep crazy.

Option B: Nothing+Nothing+ TIME = everything. - I would say this is pretty crazy.

If you really want to make her mad tell her that her god is "Time" since apparently all things are possible with the magic of the time god.

-

r3volution1776
01-24-2008, 02:24 AM
he believes in the revolution! isn't that close to evolution?

jointhefightforfreedom
01-24-2008, 03:07 AM
sarcastically tell her "You won't leave the US because there are still millions of people like ron paul who dedicate thier lives to protect liberty and freedom and luckily even close-minded people like her" then tell her that you believe in a creator and ask her if that makes you not friends now! Make it personal. It makes people think sometimes

~River~
01-24-2008, 04:12 AM

the best approach is to let her sell herself on RP. Ask her some open ended questions about what she would like to see in her next president. I guarantee she will rattle off alot of dr pauls charactersitics. then take note of what she said and research it against what RP has said regarding those issues. Point her to the website/youtube video etc that addresses what she wants in our next president. giver her a slimjim and let it grow on its-own.