PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn't scare you into action...what will?

max
07-31-2007, 11:48 PM
Get a load of these wackos!

The scariest part of this video is that several prominent politicians are in it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig&v3

Syren123
07-31-2007, 11:56 PM
The scariest thing is the NUMBERS of sleepwalking sheep that follow these people! And get cyborgs like Tom DeLay ELECTED.

Thor
08-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Wow... very scary.... drinking the kool aid...

michaelwise
08-01-2007, 12:02 AM
And they call us wacos.

nexalacer
08-01-2007, 12:07 AM
I don't like your fear mongering, max. The Neo-cons have used the same techniques to get the sheep to follow their message, but I think Dr. Paul's message is strong enough to inspire action so that we don't have to use fear to scare people into step. Using fear to sell a message is a sign of an intellectual inability to argue rationally.

max
08-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Your anolgy is deeply flawed.

The fear that Neo-cons instill is based on fraud (the Arab boogey-man under every bed)

The fear that this video instills is based on FACT. These christian/Zionists are not just a few people meeting in a hotel room. Hagee and his minions represent MILLIONS of wacked out robots....Did you notice that there were prominent politicians in that video??

Spare me your snooty intellectual arrogance. The masses are moved by emotion and fear. Academic disertations on Austrian economics and non interventionist foreign policy may impress you....but the masses will fall asleep....

This is the kind of stuff that gets them juiced up.

You're damn right I want to scare people....THEY NEED TO BE

bygone
08-01-2007, 12:32 AM
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Exodus 15:3

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Romans 11:7

paulitics
08-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Not surprised to see Rick Santorum in this video. He was recently just saying the next terrorist act is coming soon....how the hell does he know? and after watching this video, they seem intent on letting it happen, if not making.

SeekLiberty
08-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Your anolgy is deeply flawed.

The fear that Neo-cons instill is based on fraud (the Arab boogey-man under every bed)

The fear that this video instills is based on FACT. These christian/Zionists are not just a few people meeting in a hotel room. Hagee and his minions represent MILLIONS of wacked out robots....Did you notice that there were prominent politicians in that video??

Spare me your snooty intellectual arrogance. The masses are moved by emotion and fear. Academic disertations on Austrian economics and non interventionist foreign policy may impress you....but the masses will fall asleep....

This is the kind of stuff that gets them juiced up.

You're damn right I want to scare people....THEY NEED TO BE

I'm with you Max. Fear, based on facts, is a way to emotionally pull somebody out of their numbness and apathy. The next level up as they continue getting the facts is anger. At the level of anger is where people become activists.

Here's a typical Joe Six-Pack American ...

http://www.divinecosmos.com/images/stories/fox_sheep2.jpg

Say NO to politically ponerologizing American's into SHEEP!

It's time true Patriots flood Americans with the Freedom message. Let's help them metamorphize themselves into sheepdogs to fight off the wolves so America becomes the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave again.

- SL

Syren123
08-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I wish there were some other analogy to use other than 'sheep.' I really like sheep. Pigs isn't appropriate at all as they are much smarter than the average person, and cows are just plain apolitical so that won't work.

Poultry are the closest in intellect and temperament to the majority of Americans, but chickens have already been used by another connotation so that's out.

Running out of farm animals here.

Guess we'll have to stick with sheep. Jesus even called his followers 'flock' ...

freelance
08-01-2007, 05:29 AM
This administration has used FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) to paralyze this nation. And now, it's beginning to turn on them. If you look at the polls, the nation fears them. They just haven't made the connection to the current slate of wannabes. There's still a disconnect there.

Richie
08-01-2007, 06:50 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=3755

That topic puts it into perspective.

gravesdav
08-01-2007, 09:20 AM
It's funny that Santorum was there, a Catholic. When Hagee says that Catholics go to hell and the Catholic Church will be a force of evil in the end times.

ChooseLiberty
08-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Funny Catholic and Jewish (lieberman) politicians showed up. They want the cash and the votes, but probably get a laugh at them in private.

Interesting they say the "anti-christ" will create peace in the middle east. This shows why these people are pushing war on Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, etc.

BTW, John the Baptist was an "anti-christ" in the original Greek meaning of the world. Are they afraid of him too? :D

It's funny that Santorum was there, a Catholic. When Hagee says that Catholics go to hell and the Catholic Church will be a force of evil in the end times.

R_Harris
08-01-2007, 12:07 PM
It is people like Hagee who really give Christianity a bad name. PLEASE REALIZE that there are real Christians out there who completely reject his tripe and any of the other dispensational theology nonsense.

On Feb 17, 2003, Hagee was on the Benny Hinn show. I don't watch the show, but just happened to be channel surfing on that day (it was President's Day and I was off) and saw Hagee being "interviewed" by Hinn. They were talking about the upcoming hostilities of the then upcoming Iraq war, and Hinn asked him how much time he thought we had before Jesus would "rapture" us out of here.

"MONTHS . . . MONTHS", was the reply of Hagee.

Now generally when one speaks of "months," he means less than one year. Well, it has been 52 months since then; how many months was Hagee thinking of? 14? 47? 59? 117? 582?

The man is a FALSE PROPHET and should be disdained as such. But alas, with the small, shallow thinking of "evangelicals" and their very short-term memories, Hagee moves on unscathed. This is one of many reasons why Christianity has become hapless in our society for any meaningful, positive change. Until there is a mechanism to deal with the Hagees, Bakkers, Swaggerts, Hinns, LaHayes, and Robertsons, I see little chance of a quick turnaround occurring.

freelance
08-01-2007, 12:17 PM
The man is a FALSE PROPHET

and CLEARLY insane!

Syren123
08-01-2007, 02:24 PM
BTW, John the Baptist was an "anti-christ" in the original Greek meaning of the world. Are they afraid of him too? :D

Okay this is not to be a jerk but I have to clarify this.
In Greek, John the Baptist's name is "Prodromos" - it means "the one that came before." Not antichrist.

I know this because it was my exhusband's name and I got the full explanation from his mother the devout Greek Orthodox lady, of course.