PDA

View Full Version : See how accurate that unnofficial slogan really was..

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-23-2008, 10:23 PM
The quote by Ghandi

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

Every single one of these events has happened in exactly that order. And although some people are definitely feeling the weight of the fight, you must not break because Dr. Paul is now winning.

He started with a strong message and they ignored him, yet the message spread.

He stood out in public by himself as they laughed at him because he defied the status quo and fought back with reason. Now he stands with an army.

They dug as deep as they could into history to find any kind of dirt to fight him with slander and false truth, but he didn't waiver and marched forward.

Then he started beating them all. Every single one of the "front runners" has fallen to him now in different primaries. Some repeatedly beaten like a rented government mule, or a cross dressing tranny dominatrix.

Louisiana was a win no-matter how they spin it. They had to gang up for a victory there, but he still came in 2nd. And that just a few days after coming in 2nd in Nevada.

Now they are starting to drop out. Some preparing their final stand. Financially though, Ron Paul can go on. If Ron does fairly well in Florida, Guiliani does not and Huckabee loses, it will become a 3 person race. 1 of which has very little cash.

They are pulling out every single trick they can find to hold him down now. Louisiana is a huge example of that, and deliberately removing his name from 2nd place in Nevada is another.

But once it is inevitable that the media can't hide his face any longer his message will reach the masses and final victory will approach.

Just keep fighting! Keep donating and keep working hands on to spread the message! I know you people can accomplish this. What you all are doing is something i've never seen in my life. And as Neo said in the Matrix.."that is why it's going to work".

**power to all of you

r3volution1776
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Bump!

Dibold
01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

Every single one of these events has happened in exactly that order.

Ron Paul does not have a single win yet, counties and precincts aside which are unimportant.

Trigonx
01-23-2008, 10:26 PM
bump

driller80545
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Ron Paul does not have a single win yet, counties and precincts aside which are unimportant.

Its coming.

Trigonx
01-23-2008, 10:29 PM

are you seriously going to be that critical of a post which is HEART FILLED with so much inspiration in it. Ron Paul has PLENTY of wins, everytime he placed ahead of the front runners was a SERIOUS blow to their legitimacy and strengthened Ron Paul's.

Dibold
01-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Its coming.

I disagree, but that's besides the point. The OP said Ron Paul has won.

He has yet to.

crink
01-23-2008, 10:31 PM

He has yet to.

If you don't think a Ron Paul win is coming, then what are you doing here?

Marc3579
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
+1 I like the OP message. I believe that quote to be true of Ghandi's...

jsu718
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Let's not call Louisiana either way until the provisional votes get counted. Don't make yourselves both look foolish.

Dibold
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
If you don't think a Ron Paul win is coming, then what are you doing here?

Because I like Ron Paul and I like his message. What's wrong with knowing he's not going to win?

MooCowzRock
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM

He has yet to.

The fact that he hasnt dropped out, has plenty of cash left, and isnt barely registering in any of the primaries and caucuses, and is actually pretty competitive in them shows that he has already won. No one, I mean NO ONE actually expected us to do well, and we are slowly, but surely, improving. Overall, we're on an upward trend, unlike some of the frontrunners, and we didnt drop out in the first few primaries like everyone expects from a "no chance" candidate. The fact that we actually have a shot if we keep this momentum going is a win if you ask me!

luvthedoc08
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM
God if we could go at this one state at a time we would definitely have so much more momentum, super tuesday makes me sick, another month and RP would be crushing them all

Trigonx
01-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Because I like Ron Paul and I like his message. What's wrong with knowing he's not going to win?

Because thats a terrible attitude to have. People here don't donate to RP because they think hes not gonna win, people here don't canvass their precincts because they think Ron Paul is gonna lose, people don't spread Ron Paul's message because they think he is not gonna win. You are having discussions with the wrong group of Ron Paul supporters, we are here to win and give it all we have. I checked your previous posts and a lot of them are quite negative and you only joined 4 days ago and your already being a negative nancy.

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Ya Dibold, I just went through your posting history and there is a large amount of negativity.

And "a win" does not necessarily mean coming in first place. I think Nevada was the only state so far that we seriously thought he had a chance of winning (although Louisiana was huge, but that was a complete cluster f***)

When virtually every single outlet of mainstream media rules you out before you even begin. Calling you long shot, stating polling position to validate exclusion and ridicule. Pushing some other candidates as front runners when clearly they are not, while manipulating the information and the election while doing so. Those are all battles that have been fought and are being fought right now.

The fact that RP has now beaten Guiliani (still considered a top candidate for some reason) 5 times? Had beaten Thompson a couple of times. Had beaten Huckabee and current front runner lovefest McCain, and now Romney yesterday. Those are all victories because they know he can beat them, and so do we. The fight now is for his message to get out and attention paid to it.

Because frankly, Paul's overall message, especially his monetary message stacked up to McCain or Romney or Captain Crunchberry makes them look like elementary students. And if you support him and believe in him, what is the point of coming in here to spread this kind of negative garbage?

spudea
01-23-2008, 10:47 PM

Louisiana

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
+1000

ConstitutionGal
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Ya Dibold, I just went through your posting history and there is a large amount of negativity.

And "a win" does not necessarily mean coming in first place. I think Nevada was the only state so far that we seriously thought he had a chance of winning (although Louisiana was huge, but that was a complete cluster f***)

When virtually every single outlet of mainstream media rules you out before you even begin. Calling you long shot, stating polling position to validate exclusion and ridicule. Pushing some other candidates as front runners when clearly they are not, while manipulating the information and the election while doing so. Those are all battles that have been fought and are being fought right now.

The fact that RP has now beaten Guiliani (still considered a top candidate for some reason) 5 times? Had beaten Thompson a couple of times. Had beaten Huckabee and current front runner lovefest McCain, and now Romney yesterday. Those are all victories because they know he can beat them, and so do we. The fight now is for his message to get out and attention paid to it.

Because frankly, Paul's overall message, especially his monetary message stacked up to McCain or Romney or Captain Crunchberry makes them look like elementary students. And if you support him and believe in him, what is the point of coming in here to spread this kind of negative garbage?

This post was just so darned good that I felt it needing repeating :D

Trigonx
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM

amen :)

JahWarrior
01-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Thompson, out.
Hunter, out.
Tancredo, out.
Rudy, on his way out.
Huck... on Rudy's heels.

We're still in this. We may not have a 1st place finish yet, but we're sure as hell not losing! Battles must be won to win any war.

louisiana4liberty
01-23-2008, 10:54 PM
+1 Dibol, welcome to Ron Paul country.

ShowMeLiberty
01-23-2008, 11:05 PM
The quote by Ghandi

Every single one of these events has happened in exactly that order. And although some people are definitely feeling the weight of the fight, you must not break because Dr. Paul is now winning.

He started with a strong message and they ignored him, yet the message spread.

He stood out in public by himself as they laughed at him because he defied the status quo and fought back with reason. Now he stands with an army.

They dug as deep as they could into history to find any kind of dirt to fight him with slander and false truth, but he didn't waiver and marched forward.

Then he started beating them all. Every single one of the "front runners" has fallen to him now in different primaries. Some repeatedly beaten like a rented government mule, or a cross dressing tranny dominatrix.

Louisiana was a win no-matter how they spin it. They had to gang up for a victory there, but he still came in 2nd. And that just a few days after coming in 2nd in Nevada.

Now they are starting to drop out. Some preparing their final stand. Financially though, Ron Paul can go on. If Ron does fairly well in Florida, Guiliani does not and Huckabee loses, it will become a 3 person race. 1 of which has very little cash.

They are pulling out every single trick they can find to hold him down now. Louisiana is a huge example of that, and deliberately removing his name from 2nd place in Nevada is another.

But once it is inevitable that the media can't hide his face any longer his message will reach the masses and final victory will approach.

Just keep fighting! Keep donating and keep working hands on to spread the message! I know you people can accomplish this. What you all are doing is something i've never seen in my life. And as Neo said in the Matrix.."that is why it's going to work".

**power to all of you

Beautiful! And so true! I'm really beginning to feel that victory is within our reach.

Everybody get out there and do some massive canvassing this weekend!

Dibold
01-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Louisiana

Second place is not a win.

Goldwater Conservative
01-23-2008, 11:59 PM

You don't know that. What you do know is that the odds aren't in his favor. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help change that. There's no sense in predicting definite victory or defeat.

Second place is not a win.

Second place has not been confirmed. And it'd sure as hell be a win anyway, if you remember what it was like for Paul three months ago. He was the guy in "low single digits," the Kucinich of the GOP. Now he's finished second once, possibly second or even first another time, and held his own (that is, about on par with several "top-tier" candidates) in the rest of the states so far. Even the establishment has conceded that he's shaped the debate, and given that he's bound to outlast two or more of the remaining candidates, it ain't over yet.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedo m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave39168
01-24-2008, 12:19 AM
to the OP... AWESOME POST!
to dibold... its ok to believe RP isn't going to win or whatever you want to believe, but spreading negativity here is counterproductive. I think Ron Paul has already exceeded so many of the expectations that people had for him in this race. The grassroots stronger than any ever seen before. There is no way to say what is going to happen in this race, but again i say spreading negativity will do no good.