PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh is a closet Ron Paul supporter?

Feelgood
01-23-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article1393.html

Say it isnt so... :cool:

Richie
01-23-2008, 10:14 PM
My Grandparents listen to Rush "Pills" Limbaugh. If he came out of the closet as a Ron Paul supporter, I would be overjoyed. They listen to him like his word is law. Unfortunately, "Pills" would never endorse an anti-war candidate.

driller80545
01-23-2008, 10:17 PM
So many of these people won't take the time to understand RP's foriegn policy. If they would, they would see how much more secure they would be with it in place. But, Rush think-I don't think so.

Dave Pedersen
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
People like Rush and Newt were championing the constitution way back before the 1994 "Contract with America". Back then they were really a voice for the constitution.

I don't know what happened but it seems someone flipped a switch in 1995 and they all started to go south. The whole party and their proponents seemed to have sold out practically on the same day. Maybe they got what they wanted in 1994 and intended to muddy the waters all along once they got in power.

sam1952
01-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Rush was just touting today about how good the economy is doing and this is a great buying opportunity.......... Not just the war they disagree on.

liberty_Forever
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM
What a fucking idiot

I hope he starves to death when the food shortages begin

RonRules
01-23-2008, 11:06 PM
We'll have to wait till the choice is between Hillary and Ron Paul. Only then will Rush HAVE to back Paul. Roger Ailes has certainly told him to avoid discussing Ron Paul. He clearly got the memo like everyone else.

Shaun
01-23-2008, 11:12 PM
What a fucking idiot

I hope he starves to death when the food shortages begin

Very, very funny statement. I'm still laughing..
Thanks..:D

BreakYourChains
01-23-2008, 11:15 PM
We'll have to wait till the choice is between Hillary and Ron Paul. Only then will Rush HAVE to back Paul. Roger Ailes has certainly told him to avoid discussing Ron Paul. He clearly got the memo like everyone else.

Isn't he on Clear Channel? It has been so long since I listened to his propaganda (which I used to believe...lol) that I have forgotten. If so, I believe that Bain Capital recently acquired Clear Channel. Watch for a Mitt endorsement, or at least a tearing down of the other candidates. He will never come out for Ron Paul. Someone probably has something hanging over his head to keep him in line....

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-23-2008, 11:20 PM
People like Rush and Newt were championing the constitution way back before the 1994 "Contract with America". Back then they were really a voice for the constitution.

I don't know what happened but it seems someone flipped a switch in 1995 and they all started to go south. The whole party and their proponents seemed to have sold out practically on the same day. Maybe they got what they wanted in 1994 and intended to muddy the waters all along once they got in power.

They didn't champion the Constitution back then, they just paid lip service to it and avoided the truly critical issues just like they do now.

Thomas Paine
01-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Limbaugh was almost plugging Barack Obama today because he hates the Clintons so much.