PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, and the POWER HOUR of FAUX NEWS Protest

jahazii
01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Ok I have seen some great ideas for fundraising tonight, and lets face it our best chance at getting the nomination is through: Getting as many delegates as possible to the national convention, talk and promote Ron Paul to other delegates who are unpledged, be prepared to have a flyer at caucuses promoting the Pro Life crowd look in to LA subsection for more info. Our other chance is to outlast people by sure fundraising success, so we can pound RP's name into general population. Lets get behind one money bomb. A money bomb to show the MSM specifically Faux news that we won't take the blackout anymore, and lets given them credit they never blacked out a Money Bomb so lets use it against them. We need to have a competition based fundraiser. I say we can do the Power Hour idea, but each time zone donates within an allocated time frame. I say 7-8 PM in the person’s donating time zone is when it should happen. We can make it like a relay, first time zone goes then the next one tries to beat it. It would be fun, to get the GOTV teams from Meetup sufficient notice to get more for the money bomb. What does everyone think, CNN headline "Ron Paul, and Fox news, contributed to the biggest single online fundraiser in political history click here for more..."

What you guys think?