PDA

View Full Version : RP PROPAGANDA FLYER (Download)

max
07-31-2007, 10:09 PM
You can download this "Big Brother" :eek: flyer. It's aimed at the emotions, but based upon truth...a good type of propaganda

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/flyer.html

DeadheadForPaul
07-31-2007, 11:17 PM
Seems a little extreme...

BW4Paul
07-31-2007, 11:21 PM
Seems a little extreme...

I agree that this is too extreme. Now that I'm a devoted RP fan I can dig it... but in my "pre-conversion" days I probably would have rolled my eyes and thought you were a nut.

I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but use images and sounds bites like the ones on MSM-- not because they're better, but because people are comfortable with them. No one wants to hang out with folks perceived as wackos...

Jive Dadson
08-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Please stick with materials from the campaign whenever possible. When they do not have what you need, roll your own using images and text from official materials.

Jive

McDermit
08-01-2007, 02:18 AM
If your intent is to distribute this to a general, non-targeted audience, I'd definitely caution against it. If that flyer was my first introduction to Ron Paul, I wouldn't even read past the heading..

Unless I knew that my audience would be receptive to something like what you designed, I'd stick with a safe approach.