PDA

View Full Version : Why the Hell is Ghouliani on Larry King Live????

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 08:07 PM
God, I'm glad I have the sound muted. Can't CNN see that the Ghoul is dead in the water?

Ghoul's "firewall" in Florida is going to burn down. The sad thing is, even after he drops out, they'll still probably interview him and give him air time.

I hate how they continually boost thier choices for president and ignore the man who is the only real choice.

fedup100
01-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Pumping new life into the thugs presidential run with millions in free face time........the same face time King denied Ron Paul.

WarningSLO
01-23-2008, 08:10 PM
He tried to talk football and failed miserably. I don't think he even knows who the Giants played last weekend.

frasu
01-23-2008, 08:12 PM
oh King, making a mockery out of the voice of the people...

synthetic
01-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Don't rule out Giuliani just yet. What the internet did for Ron Paul, Diebold could do for the Ghoul.

Rebel Resource
01-23-2008, 08:27 PM
I hope Frank Luntz feels stupid for engineering that debate win for Fred (overwhelming consensus), only to see him drop out a week and a half later.

It might have been a ploy to push his numbers up and thereby negatively affect Ron Paul, but it didn't work. In the same way, Giuliani is now getting emergency MSM coverage because the more candidates in the field, the easier it is to twist coverage away from RP.

pacelli
01-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Don't rule out Giuliani just yet. What the internet did for Ron Paul, Diebold could do for the Ghoul.

+1984

Maybe we should spam email Larry King Live for live airing a lower-tiered candidate, while dumping a top-tiered candidate's interview to the net.

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 08:30 PM
I hope Frank Luntz feels stupid for engineering that debate win for Fred (overwhelming consensus), only to see him drop out a week and a half later.

Yeah, it looks like Frank's Jedi Mind Tricks didn't work, except for the weakminded morons in his focus group.

RSLudlum
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
I vowed the other night not to watch Larry King when he totally ignored Paul while mentioning all the other Repub candidates in light of the economy and then proceeded to say Giulliani would be on his show.

Molly1
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Turn the tv off and slowly step away.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Night of The Living Dead --- mwahaaahaaaahaa

BLS
01-23-2008, 08:42 PM
God, I'm glad I have the sound muted. Can't CNN see that the Ghoul is dead in the water?

Ghoul's "firewall" in Florida is going to burn down. The sad thing is, even after he drops out, they'll still probably interview him and give him air time.

I hate how they continually boost thier choices for president and ignore the man who is the only real choice.

First day here??

:cool:

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 08:46 PM
First day here??

:cool:

Nope, been around for a little while.

SeanEdwards
01-23-2008, 08:50 PM
nevermind...

Thomas Paine
01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Ghouliani is a chump! Better enjoy your interview while it lasts because you'll be quitting the day after you place third or lower in Florida.

bobo37
01-23-2008, 09:54 PM
And they wonder why more and more people are getting there news off the internet. If they would stop pissing people off with there bullshit they might grow the ratings

mczerone
01-23-2008, 10:04 PM
And they wonder why more and more people are getting there news off the internet. If they would stop pissing people off with there bullshit they might grow the ratings

This.

Look at the exit polling numbers, saying that Paul is a (the most?) popular choice among independent, 18-30 year old males. From a television studio's perspective - or even a news agency's - this is THE KEY demographic! They have no excuse for not playing up Ron Paul every chance they get.