PDA

View Full Version : SUPER Tuesday Local Newspaper Blitz!

icon124
01-23-2008, 08:00 PM
www.ads4ronpaul.com has MANY, MANY, MANY, requests for ads in local papers before super Tuesday. Arkansas, Florida, California, and Illinois are asking for ad placement.

We need to BLAST the papers with Ron Paul information. The timing is perfect too, with the economy being such a mess. We need to let everyone know where Ron Paul stands on this.

Please help us with the ads by donating anything you can! Anything counts, but I understand if you can't right now (economy is scary :eek:) but let's try and get this done.

Also if you want any ads in a neighborhood near you just fill out the form at www.ads4ronpaul.com near the bottom of the page.

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
It needs to be done a few days before Super Tuesday.

Highstreet
01-23-2008, 08:13 PM
www.ads4ronpaul.com has MANY, MANY, MANY, requests for ads in local papers before super Tuesday. Arkansas, Florida, California, and Illinois are asking for ad placement.

We need to BLAST the papers with Ron Paul information. The timing is perfect too, with the economy being such a mess. We need to let everyone know where Ron Paul stands on this.

Please help us with the ads by donating anything you can! Anything counts, but I understand if you can't right now (economy is scary :eek:) but let's try and get this done.

Also if you want any ads in a neighborhood near you just fill out the form at www.ads4ronpaul.com near the bottom of the page.

Every super tuesday state needs to be doing this a this week and next.

icon124
01-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Every super tuesday state needs to be doing this a this week and next.

oh yes of course, but the ones I have listed gave me specific papers and prices

icon124
01-23-2008, 09:12 PM
bump

icon124
01-24-2008, 08:03 AM
bump

icon124
01-24-2008, 06:40 PM
bump for today

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Bump. I've been saying we need to spend more money on newspaper ads than anything else for a long time.