PDA

View Full Version : ****Do you trust any TV Reporter anymore?****

parke
01-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Ive had it up to my eyeballs with these people. Its so obvious and apparent that they are silencing our voice and message. I trusted Lou Dobbs. I trusted Dan Rather.

I cant believe out of all the channels on television.. all the 'Competition'.. nobody is coming around this movement. It shows how controlled things really are. Stern is hip to whats going on. Limbaugh wants to support Paul but wont. Beck wants to and is making amends. Wheres Tucker? All the conservative talking heads are showing their ass. They know hes the right guy.. and still wont back him.

You would think that these smart, educated people that bark into a microphone would stand up for Ron Paul and force people to make a decision. Call out his issues and see his phone light up. Imagine Rush saying.. 'You know what would make America great? A Ron Paul presidency.' But still.. nothing. He moans and groans about no true conservative.

When absolutely NOBODY will acknowledge Ron Paul without trying to discredit him, something is up.

So who do you trust?

ocomys
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
No.

yongrel
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
no

orion846
01-23-2008, 07:48 PM
i dont really have a problem cafferty, except for the way he says "blog" - it makes me want to scratch my eyes out everytime. i'm also not sure he's really a "reporter" so much as "a guy who reads emails live on television" - but still.

m72mc
01-23-2008, 07:48 PM
No. and don't watch tv

Cindy
01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Cafferty ROCKS!!!!!!!!

dannno
01-23-2008, 07:49 PM
trust them with what?

RSLudlum
01-23-2008, 07:50 PM
LOL...i chased my wife out of the living room tonight while i was flipping through the MSM channels...i kept on yelling at the TV and my wife got up outa the chair and went to the bedroom...so yeah i've gotten pretty ticked off with the media lately :D

Agent CSL
I trust local news reporters for LOCAL news.
Outside of that, I don't trust any TV reporters. Newspaper columnists are different.

dsentell
I trust none of them.

Used to trust Lou Dobbs - can no longer stomach him.

To the Old Media, Ron Paul simply does not exist . . .

chiplitfam
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
ZEEEEERRRROOOOO! No main stream reporters but we do have Judge Napolitano, Peter Schiff, Jack Cafferty (?), and maybe Neil Cavuto.

Give me liberty
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
no.
I dont watch the news anymore, so i dont trust them.

Wyurm
01-23-2008, 07:52 PM
I trust none of them, but I'm not going to complain if they mention RP in a not-negative way.

ItsTime
01-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Penn says it best. Basically you do not know how screwed up the media is until you personally know a subject they reporter is talking about.

heres the interview he says it in. sorry I do not know what part he says it in.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TcniH1nE900
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0N9v21mdfiE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iiIk69Qcb_c

My theory is the reporters are smart enough to report and dumb enough not to know how to report. The CEOs like it that way. If they are just smart enough to report and dumb enough that a few people go "no thats wrong" they get hype out of it. I first realized this in JR high school when listening to sports reporters and their irate callers saying how dumb they are.

ProfNo
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
No and No again.

nodope0695
I'd like to trust them, but alas I can't.

I'm afraid they're all establishment whores. I've lost faith in newspapers too. You open one up, and its all the same stuff you hear on the TV, almost word for word sometimes.

Use the internet for your news. At least it is not yet ruled by the fascist media mogals.

ihsv
Trust them? Never have, and now I certainly never will.

Btw, haven't watched TV since 1984, and I'm the better for it :)

Janet0116
01-23-2008, 07:58 PM
I've never trusted reporters. I rarely watch tv news. Why bother when the internet is like 1000x faster and offers every possible angle of a story?

nbhadja
01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
I hope all people associated with the MSM become bankrupt homeless bums. They should be charged with crimes for destroying the country.

Hangly Man
01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Does Jon Stewart count?

Also I still like Bill Moyers.

WilliamC
01-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Haven't watched mainstream television, cable or broadcast, in years.

Don't miss it.

r3volution
01-23-2008, 08:08 PM
no

Mr. White
01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
It's not so much a lack of trust as a confidence that I can find more information in less time.

Akus
01-23-2008, 08:19 PM
I trust every single word of Sean Hannity, Michael Savage and Hillary Clinton. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney wouldn't sleep at night if they ever hurt a living thing.

Paul Revered
01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Ive had it up to my eyeballs with these people. Its so obvious and apparent that they are silencing our voice and message. I trusted Lou Dobbs. I trusted Dan Rather.

I cant believe out of all the channels on television.. all the 'Competition'.. nobody is coming around this movement. It shows how controlled things really are. Stern is hip to whats going on. Limbaugh wants to support Paul but wont. Beck wants to and is making amends. Wheres Tucker? All the conservative talking heads are showing their ass. They know hes the right guy.. and still wont back him.

You would think that these smart, educated people that bark into a microphone would stand up for Ron Paul and force people to make a decision. Call out his issues and see his phone light up. Imagine Rush saying.. 'You know what would make America great? A Ron Paul presidency.' But still.. nothing. He moans and groans about no true conservative.

When absolutely NOBODY will acknowledge Ron Paul without trying to discredit him, something is up.

So who do you trust?I posted this on MySpace.

Cleaner44
01-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Not since I was 12.

Mark37snj
01-23-2008, 09:31 PM
i dont really have a problem cafferty, except for the way he says "blog" - it makes me want to scratch my eyes out everytime. i'm also not sure he's really a "reporter" so much as "a guy who reads emails live on television" - but still.

Yeah, Cafferty is the only one who does not seem to be on someones leash.

parke
01-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Ill never be able to again. This election proves how much we are controlled by that f*cking box. Its astounding that RP doesnt get any news. He is the news.

Real_CaGeD
01-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Doom

parke
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
bump

AdamT
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
All traitors.

parke
01-30-2008, 10:05 PM
All traitors.

as a guy that had faith in a couple reporters.. since I got onboard with Ron Paul.. they have shown their true colors.

and I couldnt agree more.

PetersburgPanic
01-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I was in Russia last summer for two months and as a non-Russian who speaks the language I have to say that their TV news--which everyone with half a brain there knows is basically the mouthpiece of the Kremlin or state interests--is less propagandistic than ours. Almost every American I met there agreed. Being abroad is what really convinced me that our own media at home was complete propaganda, and the saga of RP has just totally confirmed that. The distort, they decide,

wowabunga
01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Couldn't be any more obvious.... we need to start our own news outfits. God bless the owners at Google for fighting and keeping YouTube neutral.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URTvgfnh1pM

Become The Media...
Ramblin Randy

Xyrus2
01-30-2008, 10:47 PM
What reporters?

We haven't had "reporter" for a long time now. What we have our scripted actors and actresses parroting the most "popular stories" of the day (i.e, the ones that will generate the most views).

Then, of course, there is the bias. Left or right depending on the owner/board of directors preference. It's pretty sad.

~X~