PDA

View Full Version : We are in good shape!! Here's why.

RevolutionSD
01-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Things are starting to work in our favor. The MSM is scrambling to ignore Paul the best they can, but it won't work. Let's take a look at our crumbling competition:

Thompson: OUT!
Huckabee: Broke, will do terribly in the West.
Rudy: DONE, unless he can somehow squeak out a win in FL. Doubtful however.
Romney: Blowing through money but seems to have an endless amount. Our main competition.
McCain: Can't win: Core of GOP will not vote for a pro-amnesty candidate

It will come down to Paul vs. Romney in the end.

Next few months may be very good to the good doctor!

WilliamC
01-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Yes but how do we keep Romney from getting all the momentum and most of the delegates?

Already from the talk radio I listen to he seems to be getting the establishment endorsement.

Unless Ron Paul breaks through the media blackout once and for all it's not going to be possible to compete head-to-head with Romney.

Oh sure in a one-on-one debate Ron Paul would dominate, but how likely is that to happen?

I am hoping that Ron Paul does very well tomorrow in the debate!

itshappening
01-23-2008, 06:53 PM
Ron Paul has to pander to the social conservatives once Huck drops out, he has to style himself relentlessly as pro-life, pro-liberty, fine tune the message and try and get these folks on board

I know many people will HATE this but we need them, it's politics...

it's the only way to rival McCain and Romney

pacelli
01-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Yes but how do we keep Romney from getting all the momentum and most of the delegates?

Already from the talk radio I listen to he seems to be getting the establishment endorsement.

Unless Ron Paul breaks through the media blackout once and for all it's not going to be possible to compete head-to-head with Romney.

Oh sure in a one-on-one debate Ron Paul would dominate, but how likely is that to happen?

I am hoping that Ron Paul does very well tomorrow in the debate!

All Ron has to do is challenge Romney on his economic plan, and how it would miserably fail. Tomorrow night is the perfect opportunity.

thomaspaine23
01-23-2008, 06:59 PM
The big question:

as more of the idiots drop out, it will become harder and harder for the MSM to ignore paul. The debates will bring more attention to him. My concern is they will
come up with some stupid "criteria" to eliminate Paul from the debates.

Kotin
01-23-2008, 07:02 PM
make sure to stress the fact that Ron Paul is the only one who can beat hillary clinton in a general!

Mystile
01-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Right now, McCain is the one to be most fearful about. Romney peaked too early, Huckabee only appeals to evangelicals, and Giuliani is a complete failure. McCain isn't broke either and has done well in all states so far.

cosm95
01-23-2008, 07:17 PM
and mccain has lieberman on his side which kinda helps .... it is that establishment that we are running against, not mccain