PDA

View Full Version : My god americans are brainwashed even the gamers of cnc

Give me liberty
01-23-2008, 04:56 PM
tp://forums.cncden.com/showthread.php?t=22597&page=3

God help us if that shill for the religious right Huckabee gets into the white house. I want McCain to win the white house, I was originally backing Ron Paul but he is crashing and burning.

end of qutoe

lol that guy is supporting McCain?

''Quote
this guy is kinda dumb. ron paul and huckabee both have good points if you know what they are talking about. its just a matter of opinion. you cant have it all. and when this guy talks about the "terrorists" bieng soldiers, and these are just people who want thier country back... he dont seem to know that its more than one party who is fighting for power. I mean, when Iraqi's kill and bomb other iraqis... well anyhow, this guy has good intentions anyhow. ''

''It was a pretty good debate between the two. I can't support any candidate that opposes the war though, we can't just pack up and leave. ''

you should also read between #6 and #5
when the guy said he is going to support McCain
the other member said
Good choice.

So how can we turn them into ron paul suppoters if we can?
I am afraid that most of the youth dont seem to understand how long is 100 years of staying in iraq.

Grandson of Liberty
01-23-2008, 04:59 PM
tp://forums.cncden.com/showthread.php?t=22597&page=3

God help us if that shill for the religious right Huckabee gets into the white house. I want McCain to win the white house, I was originally backing Ron Paul but he is crashing and burning.

I call b.s., but good try by the McCain staff. :cool:

Redcard
01-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Who cares? He's a kid, he likely won't vote anyway :P

Mystile
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
''It was a pretty good debate between the two. I can't support any candidate that opposes the war though, we can't just pack up and leave. ''

Damn that is some horrible logic. I guess it's okay for other people to fight and die as long as you're safe at home. This is Vietnam 2.0.

RPinSEAZ
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
What is with people obsessively breaking links?

Rhys
01-23-2008, 05:15 PM
lol gamers don't vote. they're "game"ers.

ronpaulyourmom
01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm a gamer and I vote :P

Soccrmastr
01-23-2008, 07:26 PM
theyre cnc gamers d00d. 1) probably wont vote 2) pro war

bolognium
01-23-2008, 07:30 PM
This is Vietnam 2.0.

Now Without Draft!*

*warning: draft may eventually occur. see doctor Paul if symptoms occur.

Gimme Some Truth
01-23-2008, 07:30 PM

Notice how he doesnt say "Vote" or "voting" ?

Nothin to worry about. Just some kid who see's politics like sport and jumps on bandwagons to be "cool" etc

nodope0695
01-23-2008, 07:35 PM

Nothin to worry about. Just some kid who see's politics like sport and jumps on bandwagons to be "cool" etc

The kid's opinions come from his parents...they are the ones we need to target.

Rhys
01-23-2008, 07:38 PM

I just noticed... he knows the word 'shill'