PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers 4 Ron Paul

sifupaul
05-23-2007, 12:14 AM
www.myspace.com/soldiers4ronpaul

For all active, former and retired military who want to show their support for Ron Paul.

Please spread the word!

JoshLowry
05-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Is this your myspace sifupaul?

hambone1982
05-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Awesome! I'm an Iraq War Veteran and I think Ron Paul is the only man that will truly get us out of that mess (for good) and restore our Constitutional Republic.

aravoth
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Cool, I was wondering if we could form a "veterans for paul" website or something. I'm a 4 year veteran of the active duty army as well. Didn't go to Iraq. Good ol' Bill sent me and the rest of my brigade to Kosovo. Which is nothing compared to the shit some of my friends who are still in have been through in Iraq.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Cool, I was wondering if we could form a "veterans for paul" website or something. I'm a 4 year veteran of the active duty army as well. Didn't go to Iraq. Good ol' Bill sent me and the rest of my brigade to Kosovo. Which is nothing compared to the shit some of my friends who are still in have been through in Iraq.

I think that's a fabulous idea. Our brothers and sisters in arms currently on active duty are muzzled from expressing their political views openly, but there are lots of us veterans who would gladly carry their message for them.

As a starter, perhaps we can start a sub-forum on here for "Veterans for Ron Paul" until a web site gets established to allow active duty members to contribute using their forum handles as an alias to share what is really happening overseas.

BTW, I just retired after 22 years of service in the Air Force and I'm proud to be an RP supporter. :)

Dan
05-23-2007, 03:17 PM
I think there are alot of vets who are now against the war and potential Ron Paul supporters. I was for the war originally but have come to the conclusion that it is not worth it. It breaks my heart to see our young military men and women being killed and wounded. Support Our Troops -- Bring Them Home! I read where the marines are now going to a 7 and 7 month rotation ( combat/ stateside). You just know that they are sick of it. I was in the gulf countries twice for about 3 months each time and it sucked -- and that is NOTHING compared to what are people are going through now.