PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Cons are SOFT ON TERRORISM!!!

FreeTraveler
01-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I wrote this on another thread, but thought it deserved its own discussion...

WOW! Powerful meme... WE should start accusing the OTHER candidates of being soft on terrorism. After all, they support giving foreign aid to countries with terrorist ties, selling military weapons to countries that use them against our troops or sell them to countries who do. They have a history of supporting our enemies, such as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. They have a history of supporting dictators, such as the Shah of Iran and Musharraf. They are borrowing our future from Communist China, our philosophical enemies!

The Neo-Cons are Soft on Terrorism!!

randomname
01-23-2008, 04:43 PM
awsome.

briliantness, using their own orwellian black=white tactics against them :D

Delain
01-23-2008, 04:53 PM
The Neocons thrive on terrorism.

If it didn’t exist they had to invent it. They need it because its part of their worldview and philosophies.

Worse even. For them it doesn't matter if the enemy really exist or how great a thread it poses, then you just resort to the "noble lie" their spiritual godfather Leo Strauss promoted.

WilliamC
01-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Here's how Ron Paul should state it.

"Let me see if I get this straight.

Instead of using our using our military resources

to find Osama Bin Laden and the terrorists who were behind the 9-11 attacks,

and to secure our border with Mexico which is wide open,

we spend hundreds of billions of dollars

and take 10's of thousands of American casualties

to invade and occupy a foreign country

that never did and never could attack us

so we can create even more terrorists that will attack us in the future?

Where's the sense in that?

And you call me weak on terrorism?"

randomname
01-23-2008, 05:00 PM
///

cheese
01-23-2008, 05:01 PM
these are the types of general strategies the campaign needs to hammer on nationally.

Cleaner44
01-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I agree 100%. I am in full blown mode to seperate Neocons from conservatives. Here is my quick orwellian black=white tactic.

I refuse to be a victim of terrorists. I will not coward and live in fear of terrorist and surrender my freedoms. I do not need the government to wiretap my phone calls to stay safe. I refuse to let the terrorists win by compromising our Constitution. That is what the terrorists want us to do. I say stand tall America, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave.

MrCobaltBlue
01-23-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm going to continue my theme in an earlier thread.

"Other GOP Candidates soft on Child Rapists? They never went on record saying they were against Child Rapists so therefore they must be soft on them."

randomname
01-23-2008, 05:11 PM
That is right, people are brainwashed. If we cannot win them over by telling the truth I am sure we could win them over by counter-brainwashing them (if we actually had the resources the neo-con machine has :D)

yankee_blue
01-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Spins, etc are powerful:

Think:
Limousine Liberal
Soccer Mom
Cut And Run
Soft on Drugs
Soft on Terror
Defining Issue of Our Time
Star Wars Defense
Card CArrying Member of The ACLU

Some that Paul could use:
NeoConservative
Sound Money
Money With Value
Safe Borders
Strong Defense
War on Fear

the_bee
01-23-2008, 05:21 PM
And using it against them :D

Voluntaryist
01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
They hate us for our freedoms; the NeoCons told us. So why are the NeoCons taking their marching orders from Al Qaeda, and getting rid of our freedoms?

Soccrmastr
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Remember, RP voted to go after Osama.

TNFreedom
01-23-2008, 06:12 PM
I agree 100%. I am in full blown mode to seperate Neocons from conservatives. Here is my quick orwellian black=white tactic.

I refuse to be a victim of terrorists. I will not coward and live in fear of terrorist and surrender my freedoms. I do not need the government to wiretap my phone calls to stay safe. I refuse to let the terrorists win by compromising our Constitution. That is what the terrorists want us to do. I say stand tall America, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Best idea I have heard in a long time. Beautiful post. See, this is what the campaign needs.....spin! Part of why we love Ron is that he doesn't spin anything, but this is how they play so we HAVE to start doing it too.