PDA

View Full Version : Objective: Winning over some people (105 pro-Life/pro-Family delgates)

RPfan
01-23-2008, 04:04 PM
I am naive and may be missing something..

But if these 105 nice folks (uncommited, pro-Life, pro-Family) can be contacted and shown message from Ron Paul - on life, family, liberty, foreign policy, economy, etc - I will be surprised if many of these nice folks do not get convinved that Ron Paul is the best candidate for their pro-Life/pro-Family goals!

jenninlouisiana
01-23-2008, 04:05 PM
I think several of them can be swayed, but we have to be careful of the strategy and we have to finesse them and not pounce.

acroso
01-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Ya right...they're probably max-out $2300 Fred Thompson donors who knew that was the only way to get your candidate delegates was to sign up through them.

shadowhooch
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Here's a question.....
Ron Paul is CLEARLY Pro-Life. He's probably the strongest Pro-Life candidate available.

While I realize that there is so much more to him than this, wouldn't it be prudent for HQ to advertise this heavily? This coalition isn't just huge in Louisiana. It is huge everywhere.

I wonder why he doesn't do this......ESPECIALLY with Thompson now out of the picture.
This is one of the best ways to get the traditional Repubs on his side. I know this is how I convinced my dad and a few others. My dad is always disappointed that Ron Paul doesn't bring it up.