PDA

View Full Version : Weather Channel Local on the 8's Crawl

jacmicwag
07-31-2007, 07:15 PM
I just booked a Weather Channel Local on the 8's Ron Paul crawl ad for the Ames market. They claim it will hit 25,000 homes in the Ames and surrounding areas. It is supposed to start tomorrow and run 40 times a day for the next 2 weeks.

I live in Houston and don't have any way to check if the ad is actually running. Is there anyone from the Ames area on this forum? If so, could you check out the Weather Channel and verify the ad is running? You can contact me through the forum or at johnjackwagner2@yahoo.com.

I just hope it will help with some basic name recognition and maybe along with all our other efforts, bring in a few votes.

angelatc
07-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Wow - that's an amazing thing to do!!!Thanks for doing it.

Bradley in DC
07-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Excellent work. The people demand a YouTube!

McDermit
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Wow, that's amazing!

Where did you get the the video for the ad, create it yourself? I'd love to place some ads, but I haven't the slightest clue where to begin.

angelatc
07-31-2007, 09:12 PM
I was thinking that if nobdoy here can help you....maybe you could join the MeetUp for the area and hook up that way.

Wendi
08-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Awesome! Please post details... What it costs, how to book it, what your ad says, etc. Maybe others will pitch in and do the same.... in every state... hey it's a thought!

Patriot
08-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Where did you get the the video for the ad, create it yourself? I'd love to place some ads, but I haven't the slightest clue where to begin.

It's a crawl, text only.