PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck are the Louisiana results?

Psych0t
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
I've heard talk of Ron Paul winning the caucus in Louisiana, but still i haven't seen the results. After hours of on/off looking i'm asking here, where are the results?

MaidenFan
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I guess it was very close, they're still counting. Apparently what happened is the other candidates formed some bullshit coalition to prevent Ron from winning. So it'll probably look like BS Coalition in first, followed by Ron in close 2nd and the everyone else way back behind Paul.

Paul himself said it looks like we got first in LA behind the "uncommited" (or whatever the word is) voters. By which he means this coalition. I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna play out and what this means. The LA system is apparently very complicated.

Perhaps someone from there could shed some light w/ a simple explanation in lamens terms?

Dibold
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
he got second.

MaidenFan
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes but no candidate got first. And as far as I know this was still technically just a straw poll. Maybe I'm mistaken.

amy31416
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I guess it was very close, they're still counting. Apparently what happened is the other candidates formed some bullshit coalition to prevent Ron from winning. So it'll probably look like BS Coalition in first, followed by Ron in close 2nd and the everyone else way back behind Paul.

Paul himself said it looks like we got first in LA behind the "uncommited" (or whatever the word is) voters. By which he means this coalition. I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna play out and what this means. The LA system is apparently very complicated.

Perhaps someone from there could shed some light w/ a simple explanation in lamens terms?

Those ##%^&&%%$, all the more motivation to take them down. How is that legal?

Soccrmastr
01-23-2008, 03:45 PM
How about you check the Louisiana sub forum noob. Other candidates sabotaged the election as PLPF delegates.

pacelli
01-23-2008, 03:47 PM
How about you check the Louisiana sub forum noob. Other candidates sabotaged the election as PLPF delegates.

You need to stop calling people noob. You've done it in 2 threads so far. Please stop the divisive name-calling.

MaidenFan
It's legal because I think technically they're uncommitted or something? The picture is very fuzzy at the moment, you can bet the campaign is on this and we'll hear as soon as there is definitive news. Until then I'm licking my chops for a RP VICTORY speech! Can you imagine that? A "nut job" polling at 2% at the start of the GOP race wins a state?!?! WITH a media blackout in effect no less!! Oh this Revolution nonsense must stop ;).

amy31416

Who are you talking to and why be so rude?

foamball
01-23-2008, 03:52 PM

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 04:09 PM

FYI: That still means Ron Paul won - he's ahead of all the other actual candidates.