PDA

View Full Version : Fox Poll on GOP Florida

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Notice the polls displayed on Fox are having the candidates at about 20% each, completely split, with Huckabee at 13%, and a "blank spot" and no mention of Ron Paul.

The missing % is above the 20% of the other candidates.

Ethek
01-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Notice the polls displayed on Fox are having the candidates at about 20% each, completely split, with Huckabee at 13%, and a "blank spot" and no mention of Ron Paul.

The missing % is above the 20% of the other candidates.

I wouldn't read too much into that.

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't read too much into that.

Florida is one of the hardest hit places in the subprime mess.

mysticgeek
01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Of course they won't mention the good Doctor on FAUX ... nothing new. We all seriously need to be boycotting FAUX to the point we don't even know what's going on over there.

ProfNo
01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I am more angry about the fact that they still don't list his name. WTF.

There are only five candidates now. Before the excuse was "there is not enough room on the screen"

What is their excuse now?

I know I need to stop letting this get to me, but I just help getting angry :mad:

JMann
01-23-2008, 03:51 PM
http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/23/giuliani-defends-chances-in-florida-primary-as-mccain-steals-thunder/

Print Fox report has Paul just under 6%.

Jobarra
01-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Thompson also just recently dropped out. I imagine a large portion of that pie slice is Thompson's poll numbers.

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 04:14 PM
If they aren't listing him in the polls I saw on television, it meant they didn't even poll for him. 27% unaccounted for in the ones I saw. Romney, McCain, and Guilu all running exactly the same.

Ron Paul will get a big bounce after the debate because the financial issue is important in Florida.

Jobarra
01-23-2008, 04:17 PM
If they aren't listing him in the polls I saw on television, it meant they didn't even poll for him. 27% unaccounted for in the ones I saw. Romney, McCain, and Guilu all running exactly the same.

Ron Paul will get a big bounce after the debate because the financial issue is important in Florida.

Nah, people will hear Dr. Paul's "take our medicine" message and completely tune out someone who is working against them affording a million dollar home and instead listen to those candidates who offer free money or government regulation against those big bad mortgage companies who want their money.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Of course they won't mention the good Doctor on FAUX ... nothing new. We all seriously need to be boycotting FAUX to the point we don't even know what's going on over there.

No. We must keep tabs on them. Just don't waste valuable time complaining to them.

Rhys
01-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Thompson, Paul, Undecided and even Allen Keyes.