PDA

View Full Version : More Needs To Be Done!!!!

isufferfromronpaulfever
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
It's getting to the point where we have to put this thing into overdrive. Although the Iowa poll draws near, it's becoming more and more evident each and every day that what we need is a shakeup. The internet is speaking and Dr. Paul is still not getting the public recognition he deserves. That comes as no surprise.

We need a shakeup. We need something to happen. We need a widescale audience to make it there business to WANT TO find out "Who is Ron Paul?"

Agreed? If so, what can we do?

If I had it my way, I'd have all the meetup groups & serious advocates come together for a walk on Capital Hill. Only dilemma... $$$.

yongrel
07-31-2007, 06:56 PM
A Million man March for Freedom would be pretty cool, I have to say. Money would be an issue though. Most RP supporters are more than a few blocks away from DC.

Richie
07-31-2007, 07:23 PM
The meetup groups in each state should team up (state by state, not all together) and grab the attention of the local news teams.

kylejack
07-31-2007, 07:25 PM
One huge meetup is always going to prompt the question, couldn't the campaign have spent all that money better. I like the idea of a nationwide party. The overnight certainly had some effect on the media.

isufferfromronpaulfever
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
The media continues to avoid and disregard us. I don't mean to sound pessimistic here by any means and I am going to stick with this campaign well after the final outcome of these elections (That's aspect a powerful thing itself)... however, the potential of the internet will only get us so far. We need a bigtime shakeup. A primetime appearance, an endorsement, anything. We know what we are up against. It's going to have to be something creative. It's something that's going to have to happen if this campaign has a chance... period.

I am curious to see what Dr. Paul's upcoming $ figures look like.

AMack
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
I was guilty of a lack of action until this week. Me and a buddy went around placing tri-fold pamphlets and a little message I wrote myself (I'm from MA, so I focused on the stances of his that appeal to democrats) about Dr. Paul in local mailboxes. I'm printing out 500 more of each to pass around later on this week. It is actually fun as hell. I was really surprised.

What was even cooler is that when we went to an apartment complex, we passed a guy, started chatting with him, and when we told him what we were doing, he said "Ron Paul? I love that guy!" We gave him a pamphlet and note anyway. Things like that make me believe that Ron really has MUCH more support than the state and national polls show.

For anyone who hasn't done anything (outside the internet) yet, please do it. Find a buddy, and get it done. You'll have a pretty damn good time. I was only a little scared beforehand that people would be rude, but the ones we met were very cool with it.

micahnelson
07-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Support means action! (http://www.micahnelson.com/?p=78)

ghemminger
07-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Her's my Vote...Easy to do. Daily Rallies/Demontrations 6pm-7pm till MSM cover this guy.....

We have been doing this for 2 1/2 weeks the response overwhelming...starting second rally soon