PDA

View Full Version : McCain calls Putin the president of Germany!!!!

mysticgeek
01-23-2008, 02:02 PM
What a chump ... this video will make you laugh
http://www.wjno.com/pages/spotlight.html?feed=244038&article=3180167

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah, we know. This is at least the third thread posted on the subject. Not nearly as interesting right now as the shennanigans in Louisiana, which our man won(!), by the way.

Considering the head of Germany is a woman, it should put McCain in good with the female voters... Can't say anyone is surprised, though.

mysticgeek
01-23-2008, 02:09 PM
my bad ... didn't realize it was posted -

constitutional
01-23-2008, 02:11 PM
my bad ... didn't realize it was posted -

Hey, I've never seen this before, thanks! :D

Also, I'd like to say that I saw your web site earlier with all the computer tricks... it looks nice! I wish to set up my web site in similar fashion but I'm a n00b.

Anyway, did anyone correct McCain's mistake?

Mystile
01-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Putin's a tootin'

CTAC
01-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Don't blame McCain, things are complicated. Putin served in Berlin for Russian intelligence, he's fluent in German; former germain chancelor Gerhard Schröder now works for Putin.

Putin is so frequent in Germany and has such a great support over there that it is so easy to get confused :)

werdd
01-23-2008, 02:16 PM
He self proclaims he doesnt know much about the economy, and he makes a great case that he knows nothing about foreign policy. He just knows about letting illegals in, putting unconstitutional caps on our election process, and staying in foreign countries for 100 years. Sound's like a great establishment rockafeller republican.

mysticgeek
01-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Hey, I've never seen this before, thanks! :D

Also, I'd like to say that I saw your web site earlier with all the computer tricks... it looks nice! I wish to set up my web site in similar fashion but I'm a n00b.

Anyway, did anyone correct McCain's mistake?

Just go to Wordpress.com ... they have a ton of different template layouts for your page. Myself and another guy do most of the writing ... and he tweaks the layout ... he is a programmer