PDA

View Full Version : "Liberty Spears The Enemy" - My Latest RP Art Print

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 01:51 PM
I think I have outdone myself with this one.
http://www.libertyeditions.com/img/LibertySpearsTheEnemy_webDetail.jpg
The original is 10800x6800pixels. To handle the requests for my previous two art prints I have set up http://www.libertyeditions.com with a paypal shopcart. This will be released as a limited edition of 900 signed and numbered 25x39' prints or as a 48x72" archival canvas, stretched wth bars and hand finished and sealed and limited to 50 . This pic can be grabbed for desktop wallpaper..but please leave the copyright and site info intact. If you wish to use it on a site PLEASE ask my permission first and leave the info intact..

Thanks
Randy

dima7b
01-23-2008, 01:53 PM
wow! amazing!!!!!! great job on it :D

MayTheRonBeWithYou
hehe... nice.

Highstreet
I like it, but Ben Franklin smoking is a little much.

billyjoeallen
01-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Funny! I love it!!

deedles
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
really impressive.. not sure about Ben smoking a doobie, though.

Greenskin
01-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Haha

Is Ron going to cut the tree or maim the demon.

I hope the latter

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-23-2008, 02:01 PM

haha i didn't notice that at first... sure looks like he's holding it in to get the bang for his buck...

AFM
01-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Crazy shit
hot shit from a lava pit

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:03 PM

That is why I NEVER asked you guys for art direction. I wouldn't accept it regardless. The entertainment has begun. Ben fired up something to puff on. Like his pal Jefferson used to..and devoted acres to the growing of the female seedless variety..best used for smoking, on his plantation. I tried putting a weapon, a Constitution and a looking scope in his hand but they didn't look right.. This did.. Took me an ounce and a half to paint this.

Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Haha

Is Ron going to cut the tree or maim the demon.

I hope the latter

They are the same. The placement of everything is inconographic. Even the shield on the spear is right over Ron's heart. I don't miss a trick.

Best
Randy

axiomata
01-23-2008, 02:14 PM
That is awesome, you are quite talented. The tyranny tree looks awesome, great work on that as well as the composition in general.

Is the ground rendered?

RonPaulFTFW
01-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Good detail there.

Awesome stuff.

Joe3113
01-23-2008, 02:18 PM
WOW....just WOW

dsentell
01-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Wow! Impressive work!!

And guys, you might be surprised, but a lot of folk grew and smoked back in the day. Nothing was wrong with that, no laws against it.

Nothing was wrong with them -- the problem is with us . . . . . . .

lucius
01-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Well done, extremely uplifting!

Thanks Randy!

tommyzDad
01-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Excellent work!

Lady Liberty's a man, man!!!

BreakYourChains
01-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Wow!

Nickel
01-23-2008, 02:29 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is: bad ass!

I wish I had $60.... may I have permission to use that as my wallpaper on my laptop?

Phantom
01-23-2008, 02:29 PM
That is awesome Revolution9

It is now on my desktop. ;) I hope you don't mind.

Thanks!

kaleidoscope eyes
01-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Well Sir Randy, That's some Heady material here. I think I had a flashback. ;)

Way cool, way cool, I really love how buff your Lady Liberty is, now THAT'S a real woman!

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:39 PM
That is awesome, you are quite talented. The tyranny tree looks awesome, great work on that as well as the composition in general.

Is the ground rendered?

Yes. I drew the ground slope in the painiting and then modelled it n Cinema 4D, textured it and created displacement maps and set up lighting as per the painting and rendered. The spear and sword are rendered too.. It is damned hard getting the mouse to make a perfect curved line a few thousand pixels long with just a mouse:)

Best Regards
Randy

dvictr
01-23-2008, 02:41 PM
intense.. new wallpaper for a day or two !

Greenskin
01-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Ben looks like he is holding in a monster hit.

Franklin's a champ.

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Excellent work!

Lady Liberty's a man, man!!!

You modern men seem to like the Paris Hilton look. I was trained in Baroque and Rennaissance Italian and Dutch masters style of anatomy and action. You think Paris can lift a sword and fire a spear with those toothpicks she calls arms? There is also the theory of muscle tension to provide dynamics. She just let go of a spear. The finger is still pointing on the follow through, The upper arm is still in aligned from shoulder to wrist tension. Hold your arm out and look. Then.if you can provide me with some artwork you have done I may take your critique more seriously. Tale a look at The Statue of Liberty.

Randy

Soccrmastr
01-23-2008, 02:45 PM
this picture is absolutely awesome dude

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:47 PM
The only thing that comes to mind is: bad ass!

I wish I had $60.... may I have permission to use that as my wallpaper on my laptop?

Permission for wallpaper granted to all. Leave copyright and site info intact please. I hate all the rap samplers who do not attribute the original sample..heh..same principle..Not that yer a rapper:)

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Well Sir Randy, That's some Heady material here. I think I had a flashback. ;)

Way cool, way cool, I really love how buff your Lady Liberty is, now THAT'S a real woman!

That is how I like them. If I see a triceps and biceps bulge and tight powerful thighs, matched with a thin waist, firm chest and strongly set shoulders I know the woman is healthy and not gonna be a high maintenance prissy bitch...heh

Best
Randy

robert4rp08
01-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Very cool artwork!

RonPaulNLiveFree
01-23-2008, 02:51 PM
whoa! this is awesome!

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Ben looks like he is holding in a monster hit.

Franklin's a champ.

I took the reference for him from a painting of the era. When I finished the texturing and shadow/lighint it just had this look t his face like he was holding a hit in. Rather than mess with what had finally been achieved..the Ben Franklinness of the face, and trying a number of other items in his hand ( the beauty of digital oll painting as opposed to real canvas) I opted for the hooter. It was the last item painterd and I felt satisfied..He did too..heh

Best
Randy

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 03:02 PM
I thought maybe it was a lit match to light a pre-flint lock / matchlock rifle. ie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matchlock
The Matchlock was the first mechanism or "lock" invented to facilitate the firing of a hand-held firearm. This design removed the need to lower a lit match into the flash pan by hand and made it possible to have both hands free to keep a firm grip on the weapon at the moment of firing, and more importantly to keep both eyes on the target.

Explanation of Musket fire (flintlock - still interesting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXz-rAElmV4

Maybe Ben Franklin is really Smokie Won Kenobie-Franklin.

Carole
01-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Fantabulous job! The sky is georgeous and the entire concept brilliant.

Thanks for sharing. :)

tommyzDad
01-23-2008, 03:10 PM
You modern men seem to like the Paris Hilton look. I was trained in Baroque and Rennaissance Italian and Dutch masters style of anatomy and action. You think Paris can lift a sword and fire a spear with those toothpicks she calls arms? There is also the theory of muscle tension to provide dynamics. She just let go of a spear. The finger is still pointing on the follow through, The upper arm is still in aligned from shoulder to wrist tension. Hold your arm out and look. Then.if you can provide me with some artwork you have done I may take your critique more seriously. Tale a look at The Statue of Liberty.

Randy

Please don't take my comment as anything more than a joke. It's a wonderful piece of work! Truly.

In actuality, I was referring to her facial features, not her build. I don't like toothpicks; I like meat (muscle) on a women. (Picture those Fitness American Pageant ladies....) :p

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 04:07 PM
///

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I thought maybe it was a lit match to light a pre-flint lock / matchlock rifle. ie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matchlock
The Matchlock was the first mechanism or "lock" invented to facilitate the firing of a hand-held firearm. This design removed the need to lower a lit match into the flash pan by hand and made it possible to have both hands free to keep a firm grip on the weapon at the moment of firing, and more importantly to keep both eyes on the target.

Explanation of Musket fire (flintlock - still interesting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXz-rAElmV4

Maybe Ben Franklin is really Smokie Won Kenobie-Franklin.

Damn..Cool.. Wish I had known that. His hand ended up there from the first sketches for composition. The spliff was cool but that would have been cooler. But I would have had to explain t wasn't a sploff..heh.. I am collecting references for real ornate antique rifles, muskets and pistols. My next painting is Liberty strapped down wth weapns to the max..the more ornate the better..and sporting a ribbon that says "The Second Amendment Puts Teeth In The Bill Of Rights". If you know any good sources let me know..

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Please don't take my comment as anything more than a joke. It's a wonderful piece of work! Truly.

In actuality, I was referring to her facial features, not her build. I don't like toothpicks; I like meat (muscle) on a women. (Picture those Fitness American Pageant ladies....) :p

The face was tough due to the angle of light and the global illumination speculars. Of course the jpeg algorithm saturated and darkened the colors so the eyes are not as visible, but as in the WW!! posters the makeup is very dark and Isis Egyptian styled. The mouth is open and tensed which makes the face long..and if you pull the chin back or diminish the specular she looks buck toothed.. The art of compromise.

Best
Randy

KMA-NWO
01-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Franklin smokin' a roach put the cherry atop of the icing!

ihsv
01-23-2008, 04:35 PM
I think JP Morgan would make a better demon :) First rate art!!!!

LibertyEagle
01-23-2008, 04:36 PM
It is absolutely gorgeous, Randy. You outdid yourself this time. :)

RPinSEAZ
01-23-2008, 04:37 PM
I totally misread the title of this thread. I read it as "Brittany Spears, The Enemy"

KMA-NWO
01-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Are you going to release the full sized version of it?

There are details I cannot make out in this larger size you have provided. Also, I like to have the highest resolution images when I save them (i do maintain a personal collection)

MaidenFan
01-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Franklin with a d00b cracks me up! Brilliant! :D

Black Dude
01-23-2008, 04:43 PM
ben is smoking a j. i love it!

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Are you going to release the full sized version of it?

There are details I cannot make out in this larger size you have provided. Also, I like to have the highest resolution images when I save them (i do maintain a personal collection)

Hi res are available as limited edition prints at the site in my sig. They are just a little above the cost it costs me to print them.. The current web size is about 1/11th resolution..so imagine your monitor width x 11 as full resolution. As a canvas it is 48x72 inches.. The print is a 25x39 with border for matting and framing.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 04:54 PM
I totally misread the title of this thread. I read it as "Brittany Spears, The Enemy"

Well..she was.. I think the shaved head and eff you attitude and a few healthy meals were the end of her project monarch mentored days.

Best
Randy6

KMA-NWO
01-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi res are available as limited edition prints at the site in my sig. They are just a little above the cost it costs me to print them.. The current web size is about 1/11th resolution..so imagine your monitor width x 11 as full resolution. As a canvas it is 48x72 inches.. The print is a 25x39 with border for matting and framing.

Best
Randy

So a digital version that isn't 1/11th the original size won't be available (I'm talkin' 'bout 1/1)? Or is that for the time being (until you run out of prints to sell)?

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 05:05 PM
So a digital version that isn't 1/11th the original size won't be available (I'm talkin' 'bout 1/1)? Or is that for the time being (until you run out of prints to sell)?

The file is a 171MB tiff. The psd layers doc is 725mb. I don't think these will ever be hosted on the web. Once the prints are sold that is it as well.

Best Regards
Randy

amy31416
01-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow!

Very nice.

KMA-NWO
01-23-2008, 05:14 PM
The file is a 171MB tiff. The psd layers doc is 725mb. I don't think these will ever be hosted on the web. Once the prints are sold that is it as well.

Best Regards
Randy

PNG is lossless and far smaller than TIFF/PSD

extrmmxer
01-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Hell ya! Great job ...... I wish I was an artist.

RoyalShock
01-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Nice work! (I agree with others about Ben's inhaling).

Is that Captain America's shield on the spear? ;)

pcosmar
01-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Very nice, and thank you for your work.
It will be on my laptop. I use it to take RP videos to the unconnected.

I hope to see your work hanging in the White House someday.

libertarian4321
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
That is why I NEVER asked you guys for art direction. I wouldn't accept it regardless. The entertainment has begun. Ben fired up something to puff on. Like his pal Jefferson used to..and devoted acres to the growing of the female seedless variety..best used for smoking, on his plantation. I tried putting a weapon, a Constitution and a looking scope in his hand but they didn't look right.. This did.. Took me an ounce and a half to paint this.

Randy

Franklin liked to party, so who knows, lol.

NeoRayden
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
You did great man. Ben smoked up all the time. People need to learn their history. However it is sad to know that Ben wasn't a very good family man. That is a strike in his corner. Ben went a pimpin oh yes he did. America wasn't good enough so he went after the eupropean goods too.

KMA-NWO
01-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Yea, i may have forgot to praise...

Great piece of work! That's why I'm begging for the full res digital version.

I may have a place you can host from (I may need to recompress the image) if you can make it available to me in PNG format (I can JPEG it later to my liking to maintain as much quality as possible (JPEG is lossy, that's why i want a PNG of the PSD!))

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 06:05 PM
PNG is lossless and far smaller than TIFF/PSD

Dude. Pay your money and get your product. The only ones getting full res are the 900 who paid for it. That will also guarantee the integrity of the dissemination process and ensure no bogus copies start showing up on ebay. You collect art but won't invest a small sum to hold and view the artists' work? How old are you? Not meant condescendingly but generally young people think they are entitled to everything for free. The more art I sell the less Flash programming I have to do and the more art I can produce and devote more time to campaigning. That was the purpose of breaking my wrist with mouse control, my eyes with dry eye and computer monitor strain, my neck cramped from staring 14 hours a day the same direction for two weeks and spent 45 years polishing my talent and craft for. I do intend to release some soon as incentives. The first twenty donors over 500 dollars in a given period get one for free with confirmation number and shipping address so maybe you can send money to the campaign and get a free signed and numbered print of your choice.

Best Regards
Randy

Iwantchange
01-23-2008, 06:07 PM
That's rad!!!

JoBurke
01-23-2008, 06:11 PM
But that is F***ing Awesome! Keep up the good work!

SWEET!

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 06:11 PM
You did great man. Ben smoked up all the time. People need to learn their history. However it is sad to know that Ben wasn't a very good family man. That is a strike in his corner. Ben went a pimpin oh yes he did. America wasn't good enough so he went after the eupropean goods too.

He was a bonfide card carrying member of The Hellfire Club. In his favor, he did have to be in paris to get some of the groundwork done, and though flirtatious with the women close to him and an eye for the young ones, he did not consummate with those he held dear through the years. His pal T. Jefferson grew the recreational/medicinal variety of Indian Hemp and wrote about working to get the highest yield of female seedless plants, renowned for their THC content. Hence this was not rope he was growing. Ya know.. If the ideas of The Constitution don't come roaring at you with a good joint in your lungs then turn off the fucking TV set and have another and just listen to your self. "I have rights damnit!". "Screw them clowns on the TV.. They ain't got a clue". "They need to smoke a phatty to 'get it'"

best
Randy

constituent
01-23-2008, 06:12 PM
randy,

f*n-a, man.

that's all i've got, srsly, f*n-a!

:: speechless ::

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Very nice, and thank you for your work.
It will be on my laptop. I use it to take RP videos to the unconnected.

I hope to see your work hanging in the White House someday.

Coolio.. I am gonna do a few more of these types and then do some heavy duty battle scenes. I think I got most every wrinkle and bump and grimace of our Old Man down.

Keep kicking butt pal.. We need a bunch of wide awake flanking actions going on.. Not some troglodytic slothful trudge of somnambulent lockstep golems doing the political machine cogwheel routine.

Best of Regards
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 06:23 PM
randy,

f*n-a, man.

that's all i've got, srsly, f*n-a!

:: speechless ::

I like RP getting ready to hit the tyrant's tree with The Real Patriot Axe ™. I get a blast out of doing these or I wouldn't strain myself. My neck still is cranked out.

Yer Pal
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 10:01 PM
blimp for the night crew..

daviddee
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM

Chester Copperpot
01-23-2008, 10:13 PM

is that what hes doing? jeezus... hes my uncle.. give the guy a break.. i never read nothing bout him smoking no doobage.. man.. i feel like hes the rodney dangerfield of the founding fathers.. no respect i tell ya.

Abyss
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
LOL

you make me laugh ALOT.

And Franky smokin it up makes me laugh ALOT.

And you guys' comments made me laugh ALOT.

this is a great thread and nice work. Not perfect, but certainly far better then what I could do, and from seeing how you react to critisism I'm perfectly happy letting you do your own work how you want to do it.

DarkLaw
01-23-2008, 10:30 PM
NICE. I'll probably be buying one of those soon.

Very nice work!

nc4rp
01-23-2008, 10:30 PM
awesome

krott5333
01-23-2008, 10:41 PM
I like it, but Ben Franklin smoking is a little much.

thats my favorite part HAHAHHAHAA

I love it!

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 10:56 PM
thats my favorite part HAHAHHAHAA

I love it!

Ben was a longhair who spent many hours fiddling away with stuff and writing amusing anecdotes and storied analogies. Some tea and hemp will keep you in the groove and focused on creative endeavors for hours on end.. I can't not do nothing after some expresso and a little smoke. Society needs to drop the artificial morale on this subject. It has been nothing but trouble since the gambit began and is used to marginalise thnkers and artists/musicians who are the more inclined to partake and as well the least trusting of authority..

I was gonna put Jefferson in there, but the only paintings I had of him looked stuffy like he would be giving a little hand clap. A guy can drink beer every day of his life and never write a word about it. The smoking of hemp was quite common back then for recreational purposes. At the 1888 Worlds Fair they allowed hash candies for the kids who wanted them so they could enjoy the fair even better.

Looking around for an ornate antique musket in hi res for my Second Amendment/Lady Liberty poster if anyone know where one is to be found. I have a plain one but I found these incredible engraved antique silver pistols I am going to fashion her holster weapons of. I also need a modern, super hi-tech fully locked and loaded weapon for her. Something that says "holy shit..she means business!"

Best Regards
Randy

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Randy we may have disagreed previously on some other issues, but I must say your artistic ability is one area in which we will never disagree.

Great work, my friend!!

Nothing personal.I agree and disagree with ideas and gambits..not people..although this board has made me make a few exceptions. I may jump on a thread asnd kick royal butt in your defense..or your ideas defense as it were, just as well.. When I first saw your moniker I thought you may be the artist who does the rense.com splash pages with the RP iconography all the time..No "s" though..'less yer incognito.

Thank you for your kind words.

Best Regards
Randy

luvthedoc08
01-23-2008, 11:05 PM
brilliant work, Franklin smokin the spliff is histerical too

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM
LOL

you make me laugh ALOT.

And Franky smokin it up makes me laugh ALOT.

And you guys' comments made me laugh ALOT.

this is a great thread and nice work. Not perfect, but certainly far better then what I could do, and from seeing how you react to critisism I'm perfectly happy letting you do your own work how you want to do it.

heh..reacting to criticism. Well..first, I have been around here long enough to see a dozen or more beautiful starts to a project get shorted into a bland piece of dreck after every clown who think they know something about art because they designed a web page or was a marketer got done with it. Second..I do these for fun and I was trained heavily in Michaelangelo and Da Vinci, Caravaggio and similar styles of painting and artistic anatomy, which extends from the classical Greek style but instead of dealing with surface geomerty and divine measurement dealt with the essence of the soul and activity in the form which instead of being posed was caught in the middle of an action or emotion as it was taking place and became more of a story telling exposition than a study of divine proportions. Hence in the later Italian masters works you will find sets of muscles tensed and juxtaposed against their working counterparts, dynamic light sources with penumbra. So, I often hear..your women are masculine.. Well ..She is a warrior woman and the Statue of Liberty itself has the classical Greek warrior Goddess countenance with a strong angular face with a nose connecting at the brow instead of the perky nose people seem to expect. Since I like doing action painting my women are not meek and subjects or slaves like the Boris Vallejo pics (who hires models and shoots in a studio then replicates the photo)..they kick ass in the Celtic tradition of Queen Bodaciea.

Thank you for your comments and chuckles. I appreciate them. :D

Best
Randy

Omnis
01-23-2008, 11:24 PM
My only criticism is how brutish "lady liberty" looks.

Revolution9
01-23-2008, 11:49 PM
My only criticism is how brutish "lady liberty" looks.

I see what you guys are thinking now.. The band on the bottom part of her head scarf appears as her eyebrows, which it does not on the hi res version. Here is a shot at canvas size res which is half of actual pixel per inch res.
http://www.libertyeditions.com/img/LibertyDetail.png

Best
Randy

zcopley
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
I really love this, but I Liberty looks too manly... couldn't she be some kind of hot babe? Otherwise, I would buy a print.

Ben Franklin is awesome.

Zach

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 12:04 AM
I really love this, but I Liberty looks too manly... couldn't she be some kind of hot babe? Otherwise, I would buy a print.

Ben Franklin is awesome.

Zach

Here is your "babe" Lady Liberty.
http://www.nps.gov/history/worldheritage/images/Statue-KevinDaley.jpg

I took some liberty in interpretation as the gown is a little too much to run in, but her arms are thicker and the brow and chin way more prominent in the statue.. Jeesh..men and "babes".. And I am a man who likes women..

I promise a "hot babe" for my second amendment poster.

Best
Randy

zcopley
01-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Here is your "babe" Lady Liberty.
http://www.nps.gov/history/worldheritage/images/Statue-KevinDaley.jpg

I took some liberty in interpretation as the gown is a little too much to run in, but her arms are thicker and the brow and chin way more prominent in the statue.. Jeesh..men and "babes".. And I am a man who likes women..

I promise a "hot babe" for my second amendment poster.

Best
Randy

Dang! I totally see how you arrived where you did now using the statue as a model. For some reason a similar face when it's represented in classical color and light it doesn't work for me. But that's just me. I guess I picture Liberty as more like Sarah Connor from Terminator 2 or something. Badass but still hot. Maybe I'm just a creature of the current zeitgeist...

Anyway, your artwork is simply incredible!!

Zach

Shink
01-24-2008, 12:27 AM

Randy

Randy, that is fucking awesome. Send that to submissions@infowars.com or something--that thing is gonna blow up the internet tubes! I am damn impressed.:D

Shink
01-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Looking around for an ornate antique musket in hi res for my Second Amendment/Lady Liberty poster if anyone know where one is to be found. I have a plain one but I found these incredible engraved antique silver pistols I am going to fashion her holster weapons of. I also need a modern, super hi-tech fully locked and loaded weapon for her. Something that says "holy shit..she means business!"

Best Regards
Randy

A few suggestions: M249 SAW (I carried that in Iraq), it comes with belted ammo fed through a drum. M203 grenade launcher attached to an M4 carbine. http://images.google.com/images?q=military+custom+rifle&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS252US254&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi google image search of military custom rifle brought up some goodies.

Ooohhh...kid in a candy store here, check out this one. (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/xm-26-early.jpg&imgrefurl=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh28-e.htm&h=202&w=450&sz=14&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=dMImWONuH9uvLM:&tbnh=57&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dxm%2Bcarbine%26svnum%3D100%26um%3D1%2 6hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_enUS252US254%26sa%3DG)

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM
Randy, that is fucking awesome. Send that to submissions@infowars.com or something--that thing is gonna blow up the internet tubes! I am damn impressed.:D

Thanks for the idea.. I want to do some banner exchanges as well with other RP business sites and info pages.. I just got the domain up this afternoon and am getting some very cool jewelry, timepieces ad carved furniture too.. Got a few more artworks to crank out as well. I like this Liberty schtick.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-24-2008, 01:12 AM
A few suggestions: M249 SAW (I carried that in Iraq), it comes with belted ammo fed through a drum. M203 grenade launcher attached to an M4 carbine. http://images.google.com/images?q=military+custom+rifle&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS252US254&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi google image search of military custom rifle brought up some goodies.

Ooohhh...kid in a candy store here, check out this one. (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/xm-26-early.jpg&imgrefurl=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh28-e.htm&h=202&w=450&sz=14&hl=en&start=18&um=1&tbnid=dMImWONuH9uvLM:&tbnh=57&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dxm%2Bcarbine%26svnum%3D100%26um%3D1%2 6hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_enUS252US254%26sa%3DG)

That is badassed. Perfect! I like this one too
http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/XM-26-1.jpg

Best
Randy

UnitedWeStand
01-24-2008, 01:40 AM
I love the hatchet, very evocative of the honest George Washington who couldnt tell a lie about the cherry tree=).

And, I love the thick Lady Liberty as well. Noone's gonna rape her without consent!=)>

Shink
01-24-2008, 01:52 AM
That is badassed. Perfect! I like this one too
http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/XM-26-1.jpg

Best
Randy

The only thing I miss about the Army is my fucking rifle.

PRIEST
01-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Bizarre!

Mark
01-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Breathtaking!

Bryan
01-25-2008, 07:24 PM
In a 100 years from now when we're all gone, there will be school kids learning about the second American r3OVLution who will see this artwork.

axiomata
01-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Remember in grade school, all the political cartoons that made it into the textbooks? Will this be there?

Omnis
01-25-2008, 07:32 PM
I see what you guys are thinking now.. The band on the bottom part of her head scarf appears as her eyebrows, which it does not on the hi res version.

Best
Randy

Actually, it has to do with the size of her head compared to her HUGE arms and masculine feet. I'm not trying to hate, but I think that's why people are thinking she doesn't look particularly graceful.

revolutionary8
01-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh my goodness! I just love it! I like Ben too!
You are very talented Randy. Thank you for putting your talent to such wonderful use. :)

tsopranos
01-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Randy, your regular posts lift our spirits a thousand times over. They allow me to trudge through another 2 weeks of trollish behavior before I start getting agitated again.

Your artwork is superb and you are extremely talented. Thanks!

TwiLeXia
01-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Simply beautiful!! Great work!!

Mauiboy86
01-25-2008, 08:22 PM
You should use this pic for the enemy
http://www.charlestonyachtcharter.com/images/giuliani2.jpg

Spirit of '76
01-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Kickass.

PatriotOne
02-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Bumping for those who may of missed this...like myself.

Randy...your work is amazing. I'm ordering the print of this one today. Dying that I can't afford the canvas and green with envy for those lucky ones who can. What a treasure.

krott5333
02-01-2008, 10:47 AM

Randy

haha NICE!

krott5333
02-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Ben was a longhair who spent many hours fiddling away with stuff and writing amusing anecdotes and storied analogies. Some tea and hemp will keep you in the groove and focused on creative endeavors for hours on end.. I can't not do nothing after some expresso and a little smoke. Society needs to drop the artificial morale on this subject. It has been nothing but trouble since the gambit began and is used to marginalise thnkers and artists/musicians who are the more inclined to partake and as well the least trusting of authority..

I was gonna put Jefferson in there, but the only paintings I had of him looked stuffy like he would be giving a little hand clap. A guy can drink beer every day of his life and never write a word about it. The smoking of hemp was quite common back then for recreational purposes. At the 1888 Worlds Fair they allowed hash candies for the kids who wanted them so they could enjoy the fair even better.

Best Regards
Randy

I just bought some hemp seed bread the other day. Its pretty good with some natural peanut butter and a cup of Celestial Seasonings Detox A.M. tea! :)

BillyDkid
02-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Boy, lady liberty has got a pair on her!

krott5333
02-01-2008, 11:18 AM
I also need a modern, super hi-tech fully locked and loaded weapon for her. Something that says "holy shit..she means business!"

Best Regards
Randy

Go with the Helicopter Mini-gun, reminiscent of Jesse Ventura in Predator.

http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/images/M134A2P3Logo.jpg