PDA

View Full Version : Nina at Campaign said re: Louisiana

Quantumystic
01-23-2008, 01:22 PM
They're looking into it.

I just got off the phone, and they've come across much of the same info we have.

As soon as they have something credible to relay, it'll be posted on the campaign site.

edited

firebirdnation
01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Their phone is busy....

mcgraw_wv
01-23-2008, 01:28 PM
If it turns out the Campaign dropped the ball and lost this due to this trick from the other candidates...

Then it IS time for a change in leadership, they should have had their own misleading flyer ready... They may be out of their league...

Quantumystic
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
We can play hardball without resorting to "dirty" tricks, friends.

We just employ the Swarm strategy. Like pahranas.

Louisiana GOP offices (225) 928-2998 office

Louisiana's ABC26 TV station (WGNO) (504)525-3838

CALL.

frasu
01-23-2008, 01:36 PM
If it turns out the Campaign dropped the ball and lost this due to this trick from the other candidates...

Then it IS time for a change in leadership, they should have had their own misleading flyer ready... They may be out of their league...

check out how many of us we are on the forum and how many grassroots in LA, and nobody heard or dreamed this crazy scenario... how is the HQ supposed to prepare? this kind of shenanigans are so twisted that I doubt you could react in time to stop them... everybody is pissed and too bad that we learn only now how deep the rabbit hole goes, but I don't fault the HQ... I fault this crazy GOPs and people that crack rules.

MusoSpuso
01-23-2008, 01:37 PM

This isn't campaign's fault. They do not control how states conduct their elections. Please don't start with this bs.

PimpBlimp
01-23-2008, 01:38 PM

troll

firebirdnation
01-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Where can we find detailed information on what is happening in the Louisiana caucus? I want to be 100% informed before I get through the busy phone lines.

szczebrzeszyn
01-23-2008, 01:39 PM
This isn't campaign's fault. They do not control how states conduct their elections. Please don't start with this bs.

he loves to copy&paste that to Louisiana threads. I've read that BS several times already today - each time by this same poster.

me3
01-23-2008, 01:40 PM

"should have had their own misleading flyer..."

What are we, 3 year olds? C'mon...

szczebrzeszyn
01-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Where can we find detailed information on what is happening in the Louisiana caucus? I want to be 100% informed before I get through the busy phone lines.

nobody has this information, because they are still counting.

Quantumystic
01-23-2008, 01:42 PM
I just got off the phone with a woman from WGNO who was just as amazed that HER tv station had NOTHING on the Delegates as we are.

She's looking into it, and going to see if they can get something up on their website.

Keep calling!

yankee_blue
Go ahead and call... What are you gonna say? We lost. They won. They outfoxed us. It sucks. Put the phone down and call voters...

firebirdnation
nobody has this information, because they are still counting.

Thanks, I will wait until we have official results before I make the phone calls. :)

ShowMeLiberty
check out how many of us we are on the forum and how many grassroots in LA, and nobody heard or dreamed this crazy scenario... how is the HQ supposed to prepare? this kind of shenanigans are so twisted that I doubt you could react in time to stop them... everybody is pissed and too bad that we learn only now how deep the rabbit hole goes, but I don't fault the HQ... I fault this crazy GOPs and people that crack rules.

+1

I'm really beginning to worry about what kind of NEW dirty tricks might be coming our way for Feb 5th. :(

offroadaz
01-23-2008, 01:43 PM

x2

Highstreet
01-23-2008, 01:45 PM

Quit with the Negative Nancy stuff.

The Establishment is working very hard to stop him and HQ. They would have never let this stuff be known until Caucus night.

mosquitobite
01-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Please read the link in my signature. Rodo1776 predicted EXACTLY what would happen in Louisiana back on Dec 22nd. Whose fault is it if people don't read it? Whose fault is it if the grassroots don't do the research to understand how EACH INDIVIDUAL caucus works?

Again, it's up to us to know the rules and to expect hand holding from HQ is letting down the entire libertarian movement. If you want responsibility, you've got to STEP UP and take it. Period.

MsDoodahs
01-23-2008, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=Quantumystic;1053587]They're looking into it.

I just got off the phone, and they've come across much of the same info we have.

As soon as they have something credible to relay, it'll be posted on the campaign site.

edited.

MsDoodahs
01-23-2008, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Quantumystic;1053587]They're looking into it.

edited

MsDoodahs
01-23-2008, 01:49 PM
We can play hardball without resorting to "dirty" tricks, friends.

We just employ the Swarm strategy. Like pahranas.

edited