PDA

View Full Version : Got a message from the Grannies about the recount...

LABELtheTRAITOR
01-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks to all of you the recount is starting as we write this. I just got a call that the Secretary of State is calling Albert to be there when the count starts. We did it folks. Thanks to all of you that supported this we may just find the truth in NH. If there is even a small disparity in the counts we have proven that the machines do not meet the qualifications of truthful voting. We need to go back to our old methods of open counts on paper ballots where each voter knows his vote is recorded and counted.
Thank You all for your support and work in making this happen.
Linda ( Granny)

Yes you can spread the word. send everyone to: http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount
Granny Warriors

Fight fire with Snow.

tsetsefly
01-23-2008, 01:22 PM
how do we know the recount will be fair? seriously, after LA i expect nothing but the lowest from teh GOP.

Quantumystic
01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
THE most important thing the NH recount proves is that The Revolution WILL force Democracy to be observed.

For EVERY attempt to "pull a fast one", we must be relentless in the counter-attack. Hounding these people to the ends of the earth if necessary to drive home the message that we will NOT be trifled with.

We must see ourselves as a Virtual Force of Nature... an unrelenting Juggernaut of Dread for our enemies... the enemies of Freedom and Democracy.

UK4Paul
01-23-2008, 01:34 PM
THE most important thing the NH recount proves is that The Revolution WILL force Democracy to be observed.

For EVERY attempt to "pull a fast one", we must be relentless in the counter-attack. Hounding these people to the ends of the earth if necessary to drive home the message that we will NOT be trifled with.

We must see ourselves as a Virtual Force of Nature... an unrelenting Juggernaut of Dread for our enemies... the enemies of Freedom and Democracy.

Precisely. Even if not 1 new vote is found, it will teach them to be AFRAID of the Ron Paul Revolution's All-Seeing Eye :D

me3
01-23-2008, 01:38 PM
This is being run by the State, not the GOP.

bcreps85
01-23-2008, 02:02 PM
I've been following the Democratic recount, and so far I'm not holding much hope for this recount. If you look at bradblog.com, he has a lot of good coverage on it and so far the SoS has been very uncooperative. Chain of custody is non-existent, memory cards are still MIA and presumed deleted, seals on the boxes were broken in a way that a whole hand could fit into them, information such as the total number of voters has not been disclosed to compare to the final recount, etc etc. This being said, there have been a considerable amount of mistakes on the recount. Manchester Ward 5 had some huge disparities, and so far (keep in mind this is the Dem side), Ron Paul has gained about 30ish write in votes that were not given to him in the first place, and that is just in the first couple counties I believe.

All in all, its great that this is going to happen, but don't think it automatically means that the recount is going to be fair.