PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Sign stolen

driller
01-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I could not believe it, but someone stole my Ron Paul sign I had on my busness property. It is at the busiest corner of our city, and someone took it.

I make sure no other candidate puts their signs up on my property either.

Cleaner44
01-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I could not believe it, but someone stole my Ron Paul sign I had on my busness property. It is at the busiest corner of our city, and someone took it.

I make sure no other candidate puts their signs up on my property either.

Where are you, I will bring a new one now.

driller
01-23-2008, 02:46 PM
I am in Bullhead City AZ

Put as many as you would like on my property. 1501 Camp Mohave RD at the corner of HWY 95 and Camp mohave road. My office is Fort Mohave Dental

Rebel Resource
01-23-2008, 02:59 PM
You know what to do....buy a bigger one and fix it securely.

If it really is the busiest corner around, perhaps design one that talks about empire and the economy.

tommyzDad
01-23-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure you'll want to use this on any signs actually on your property--maybe for signs you place in public areas--but I saw Liquid Ass (http://www.liquidass.com/) suggested in another thread.

(Question is, how long will the stuff stay on a sign once it's applied?)

Cleaner44
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
I am in Bullhead City AZ

Put as many as you would like on my property. 1501 Camp Mohave RD at the corner of HWY 95 and Camp mohave road. My office is Fort Mohave Dental

Damn, I thought you were in the Phoenix area. Sorry man.

thegr8drronpaul
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM
The other day I re-inforced a sign that was falling down on SE corner Gilbert / Warner (Gilbert). The next day it was gone :( but someone replaced it with a bigger one 2 days after that - Thanks!