PDA

View Full Version : Stop The GOP Neo-Con Agenda at All Costs

michaelwise
01-23-2008, 12:27 PM
I blew a gasket when I read this.
http://www.nolanchart.com/article1382.html

We must fight fire with fire.

We must all pledge to vote for No Neo-Con candidate in the general election Now. Fire up the engines!

JenaS62
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I blew a gasket when I read this.
http://www.nolanchart.com/article1382.html

We must fight fire with fire.

We must all pledge to vote for No Neo-Con candidate in the general election Now. Fire up the engines!

I absolutely will NOT vote for any of the other GOP candidates. It's RP or nothing for me.

MikeStanart
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I pledge to NOT vote if Ron Paul is not on the ballot.

-A Constitutional Republican.

Give me liberty
01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Hmm good question on the comment section

'' is this legal? ''

Lord Xar
01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
I absolutely will NOT vote for any of the other GOP candidates. It's RP or nothing for me.

I agree.. nor will I vote for an "independent" (bloomberg, just another cfr in disguise) NOR will I vote for lou dobbs.

Actually, me and 3 other friends will officially remove ourselves from the GOP if Ron doesn't make it. We had enough. They, the GOP, are destroying our party.

firebirdnation
01-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Is there any way to legally fight this BS? We need a plan to fight this and prevent it from happening again. Anyone know if there is anything we can actively do now?

Voluntaryist
01-23-2008, 12:40 PM
I pledge to NOT vote if Ron Paul is not on the ballot.

-A Constitutional Republican.

Hell yea! Its RON PAUL or BOYCOTT!

michaelwise
01-23-2008, 01:11 PM
They are making me very angry.:mad:

JenaS62
01-23-2008, 01:14 PM
I agree.. nor will I vote for an "independent" (bloomberg, just another cfr in disguise) NOR will I vote for lou dobbs.

Actually, me and 3 other friends will officially remove ourselves from the GOP if Ron doesn't make it. We had enough. They, the GOP, are destroying our party.

As soon as the Florida primary is over - I'm outta the GOP. I already have my form printed out - filled out and ready to go.

jsgolfman
01-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Just wait, the fraud and deceit hasn't even started yet. They will stop at nothing to keep Dr. Paul out of the public view and out of the oval orifice. Whether this was legal or not, it was unethical. Don't wait on the msm to report it though. It will be painted as people fed up with the government banding together to make a statement, unlike this fellow Ron Paul whose movement isn't really a movement, just a bunch of rabble rousers.

DAFTEK
01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
How many voters does Ron Paul or supporters do you suppose we are?

fletcher
01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
As soon as the Florida primary is over - I'm outta the GOP. I already have my form printed out - filled out and ready to go.

I would wait a little bit. It will send a much clearer message if everyone does it around the same time. Just wait and see how it all plays out.

DAFTEK
01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
I say if this blackout continues we should have a million man march in Washington that might raise some of the blackout.