PDA

View Full Version : Quit the Republic Party

misterbig
01-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Make sure you re-register as an Independent after the main elections in November. This will send the appropriate signal to the GOP that popular support for them is shrinking.

The GOP looks to registration numbers as a measure of their appeal. A drop in support for the party WILL encourage changes in behavior more than any other action.

Joe3113
01-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Make sure you re-register as an Independent after the main elections in November. This will send the appropriate signal to the GOP that popular support for them is shrinking.

The GOP looks to registration numbers as a measure of their appeal. A drop in support for the party WILL encourage changes in behavior more than any other action.

No it won't. They are controlled within the false left-right paradigm. their platform can't change.

ArrestPoliticians
01-23-2008, 12:07 PM
in two years there will be a need to be registered Republican to vote for the Ron Paul republicans running for congress.

And if you wait till the last minute to switch back to Republican for that election, they may deny you the vote like they insidiously did to those in LA.

wstrucke
01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
i don't think that will have any effect, other than giving the Neo-cons a larger portion of the republican party.

Elliott
No it won't. They are controlled within the false left-right paradigm. their platform can't change.

CFR controls both parties and the media.

misterbig

I disagree. Politicians running for office want to get elected. If the Democrats have 50% more members than Republicans, the appeal of running as Republican is greatly reduced. The party will be under pressure to expand its membership through ideology changes (perhaps superficial ones).

Change
01-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't leave your party, just because the party has left and forgotten their roots, it is up to you to stay and be the voice that you are building in volume

nate895
01-23-2008, 12:15 PM

No, if we lose, we must take the fight to the party establishment, securing as many offices as we can within the party. Who knows? someday we may end up becoming the party establishment.

Cleaner44
01-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Don't leave your party, just because the party has left and forgotten their roots, it is up to you to stay and be the voice that you are building in volume

Right now I am inclined to remake the Republican party.

Kregener
01-23-2008, 12:23 PM

With one slight correction:

Those that control the CFR control both parties and the media.

pcosmar
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM

There you go.
Can we Get this In LARGE letters on the front page for those that are still confused or asleep?

Joe3113
01-23-2008, 12:42 PM
With one slight correction:

Those that control the CFR control both parties and the media.

Correct.

It's the Globalist elite one-world government RFID chip people [V] Us (National Sovereignty - Freedom - Liberty)

It has become SO CLEAR that this is the case now.

The neocons are just a faction within the elite.

huchahucha
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm leaving Feb. 6th and I can't wait.